Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Garba Lawal Tackles Rohr Over World Cup List - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Garba Lawal Tackles Rohr Over World Cup List (37901 Views)

Nigerian Players, Coaches Battle Rohr Over ‘Poor Decisions' / Five Players Who Should Have Made Super Eagles World Cup List / Agu & Aina dropped from Nigeria's final World Cup list. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Lawal Tackles Rohr Over World Cup List by Akiika: 5:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
Rohr is the the coach. Coaches pick players, not some technical committee. They want to start selling spots like in the past.
Re: Garba Lawal Tackles Rohr Over World Cup List by Dearlord(m): 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
I love what the coach did, thumb up joor!

1 Like

Re: Garba Lawal Tackles Rohr Over World Cup List by ascapella(m): 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2018
Based:
Attacks: Ighalo, Moses, Musa. Middle: Mikel, Iwobi, Nwankali. Defence: Truce, Echejile, Aina, Balogun and that 19 yr old lad, forgotten his name. Musa and Moses can be on the flanks.

Haba Bros, no defensive midfielder at all for your lineup (at least either Ogu or Ndidi has to start), if you be coach, you go lose well well oo.
It is obvious that we play woefully most times we use 4-3-3.
The best formation would be a 3 man defence with two wing backs (Brian Idowu and Ogbuehi preferably) who can fall back to the defence when we lose the ball or join the attack when we are with the ball.
This made us play better in the second half of the England match and earned us that win against Argentina. I no be coach oo, its just the few things i noticed.

4 Likes

Re: Garba Lawal Tackles Rohr Over World Cup List by kenzysmith: 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2018
Technical idiots wetin una sabi una kw work na una still dey here u dey campaign for mikel agu that one wey brick layer oga technical knock. Out comot road jare make una go give mikel agu him money back. Wey he give una
Re: Garba Lawal Tackles Rohr Over World Cup List by kenzysmith: 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
Omololu007:
For onazi and Joel obi to be on that final list,rohr needs to answer a lot of questions
shut up are u coach ode
Re: Garba Lawal Tackles Rohr Over World Cup List by kenzysmith: 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
kceewhyte:
Uche Agbo
make dem refund the guy money give am back them done promise am na him done back fire
Re: Garba Lawal Tackles Rohr Over World Cup List by kenzysmith: 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
pyyxxaro:
See the coach yeye face like Yam porridge undecided
ur own come be like agidi abi ode
Re: Garba Lawal Tackles Rohr Over World Cup List by willoski(m): 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
Mr Garba Lawal, Leroy Sane of Manchester City was dropped, If you doubt me ask the German FA chairman
Re: Garba Lawal Tackles Rohr Over World Cup List by Injera(f): 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
Na so.......

Re: Garba Lawal Tackles Rohr Over World Cup List by Phaysal: 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
I just hope they allow this man do his job o. Why is it that any time the super eagles are to partake in any competition there must be some sort of controversies eh ?
Re: Garba Lawal Tackles Rohr Over World Cup List by ebereokey(m): 6:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
Thunder biko fire them. Technical idiots..
Re: Garba Lawal Tackles Rohr Over World Cup List by dododawa1: 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
But I like dis guy garba lawal,why na
Re: Garba Lawal Tackles Rohr Over World Cup List by Horlarskenny(m): 6:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
I guess he want to put your own to the squad right. ... you be coach?
Re: Garba Lawal Tackles Rohr Over World Cup List by Horlarskenny(m): 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
I guess he want to put his own slot to the squad right. ... you be coach?
Re: Garba Lawal Tackles Rohr Over World Cup List by dlaw70(m): 6:58pm On Jun 05, 2018
Omololu007:
For onazi and Joel obi to be on that final list,rohr needs to answer a lot of questions
onazi has Genhot Rohr nudes
Re: Garba Lawal Tackles Rohr Over World Cup List by Jnrbaino4real(m): 7:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
Garba lawal is known for his useless criticism and he never sees anything good I'm the super eagles.who the hell is he ?
Re: Garba Lawal Tackles Rohr Over World Cup List by ensamy(m): 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2018
Only South East, South south and a few South Westerners Garba Lawal is worried grin
Re: Garba Lawal Tackles Rohr Over World Cup List by manuch(m): 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2018
a coach should be given free hand to pick the players he wants. technical committee ko transmission committee nee.
Re: Garba Lawal Tackles Rohr Over World Cup List by Zeta47(m): 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2018
“I am particularly sad that a player like Uche Agbo, who played week in, week out for his club, Standard Liege of Belgium was not given a chance to prove his worth.
“This guy is a utility player, who as a defensive midfielder, can also operate as a defender in the middle and at both wings. Yet such talent was dropped without a look in. I still believe there are qualities in the team that can make us proud in Russia,” he stated.

So you are the one to dictate to the Coach who to include in his team.
No wonder he snubbed you guys.
Re: Garba Lawal Tackles Rohr Over World Cup List by Folksyharry(m): 8:11pm On Jun 05, 2018
samyyoung1:
They wanna buy slots like always......9jaaaaa

Anyway, we wld beat Serbia in d quarter final, den beat Peru in d Semis, den we draw Saudi in d finals, we wld both go into penalties, where we wld win n bring d cup to African soil.

Dream on my guy dream on smiley wink smiley
Re: Garba Lawal Tackles Rohr Over World Cup List by banking009(m): 8:11pm On Jun 05, 2018
abeg garba lawal go return d money u collected from agbo before it go knock u fown ;Dabeg garba lawal go return d money u collected from agbo before it go knock u down
Re: Garba Lawal Tackles Rohr Over World Cup List by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
elvis07:
U dey vex becus you no see opportunity to put ur person or loyalist.....man-know-man must stop, let those he d coach feels are competent enough to bring the trophy home go do d job

And onazi is the way??
Re: Garba Lawal Tackles Rohr Over World Cup List by gr8tone: 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2018
This Nigeria factor is killing us. They will make you a king but they will not trust you with the staff of office to act like a king. They should kindly allow the man to do his job abeg
Re: Garba Lawal Tackles Rohr Over World Cup List by SexytorresE(f): 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
They already corrupted the oyibo man grin
Re: Garba Lawal Tackles Rohr Over World Cup List by Xano(m): 9:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
samyyoung1:
They wanna buy slots like always......9jaaaaa

Anyway, we wld beat Serbia in d quarter final, den beat Peru in d Semis, den we draw Saudi in d finals, we wld both go into penalties, where we wld win n bring d cup to African soil.

...cock wakes him up from sleep...

Though its night, people were surprise by the rooster noise.
Re: Garba Lawal Tackles Rohr Over World Cup List by WizzPoll: 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
The technical committee of the NFF should not be involved in the selection of the player, that is the job of the coach. The role of the technical committee should stop at hiring the coach but the coach must select the players.

This committee should be focused on more global aspect of the game like creating a system that ensures we are scouting footballers young and encouraging them into becoming world super stars or encourage our league to become world class

The actual selection of the players should be the business of the coach.
Re: Garba Lawal Tackles Rohr Over World Cup List by DonMekino(m): 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
Based:
Attacks: Ighalo, Moses, Musa. Middle: Mikel, Iwobi, Nwankali. Defence: Truce, Echejile, Aina, Balogun and that 19 yr old lad, forgotten his name. Musa and Moses can be on the flanks.
Nwakali wasn't in d provisional list....there was no way he could have made d squad....but good thing is...he's still young his time will cum
Re: Garba Lawal Tackles Rohr Over World Cup List by innytee: 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
Omololu007:
They may not be in their best form but one thing i would want u to have in mind is that experience also matters in the World Cup.
Re: Garba Lawal Tackles Rohr Over World Cup List by oluwasegun007(m): 9:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
Who technical committee help.... There choices no. Make sense before now.....
Re: Garba Lawal Tackles Rohr Over World Cup List by Obason22(m): 10:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
I really love what this coach did, he is the coach so therefore give him chance to do his work. ur plan to include ur own loyalist has failed.
Re: Garba Lawal Tackles Rohr Over World Cup List by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 06, 2018
Why must he consult them? If they need the job they should go and take it.

They have collected money and their candidate did not make the list
Re: Garba Lawal Tackles Rohr Over World Cup List by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:51am On Jun 06, 2018
Omololu007:
ansa question to who...its rohr job whatever happens to the team in Russia he gets d plaudits.. German coach drop sane heaven no fall...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Declares Ambition For Next Season / Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) / Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.