Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,917 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Buhari Says Nigeria Now Sufficiently Safe And Secure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Says Nigeria Now Sufficiently Safe And Secure (1358 Views)

Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries / It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says / ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Now Sufficiently Safe And Secure by Prestige16(m): 6:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
You are so hilarious. Walahi i will vote for you if and when you indicate interest in running for president
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd be ripe for the post of Presidency in 2023.
Keep your fingers crossed and get your PVCs ready.
All I want to do as President is to bring to reality the fantasies of all Nigerians.
That's my one-point agenda.

We couldn't get a Nairalander to represent us either at the Big Brother house or at the World cup.
But I will represent all of you at the 2023 Presidential elections.

Let's give Nigeria for once; a President who won't be afraid to accept blames,
A President with iron balls to wreck the evil cabal,
A President who will be up-to-date with the latest dance moves.
A President whose cuteness will bring back all professionals in diaspora.
A President who won't be too busy to dialogue with Nigerians on this forum.
A President whose only orgasm will cum from putting Nigeria amongst the world's greats.

It's with all sense of humility and respect to Nairaland that I unveil my future ambition to you all first.
NwaAmaikpe will be needing your votes to become Nigeria's President in 2023.

This isn't about Mama Ramotu or Sister Sikira, neither is it about my phobia for Ewedu soup and Fura Dununu,
It's about the redemption of our country's already-bleak future.
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Now Sufficiently Safe And Secure by Horus(m): 3:23pm On Jun 07, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr6eI8G8mKs

Buhari says Nigeria now safe for investor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki's Boy Bolaji Abdulahi Returned As APC National Publicity Secretary / President Buhari Hardly Commits Grammatical Blunder / One Of The Most Completed Picture Of All Time With Great Personality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.