Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:35 AM

Man's Re-enthronement To The Supernatural Realm - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man's Re-enthronement To The Supernatural Realm (450 Views)

Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man's Re-enthronement To The Supernatural Realm by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 4:11pm On Jun 05, 2018
Man's Re-enthronement To The Supernatural Realm

Jesus came on an everlasting mission to restore man to the life of God which Adam lost to Satan.

The Bible announced the mission of Jesus in John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Before Jesus came, man was in a perishing state; stripped of all honour, dignity and power. He lost control of every aspect of life.

The natural man, the man without Jesus in his life, is under the control of the evil one.

Without Christ you are still in the state of perishing, under Satan’s reign of terror. He does what he likes with you. He can link you up with any demon of his choice.

That is why for instance, you find a lot of men addicted to cigarette smoking that even when the doctor warns them about its risks to their health, they can’t stop.

They try to, but a stronger force than them prevents them from victory. Isn’t it obvious that such persons are perishing?

Jesus told the Syrophenician woman that “it is not meet to take the children’s bread and cast it unto the dogs” (Mark 7:27).

The children of God are only those who have received the divine nature through Christ.

Those who reject Christ are no better than dogs. That is how God regards them. It sounds unfair but that is what the word of God says.

Only through Christ can anyone enter the covenant and be rescued from perishing.

Through Christ God once again re-establishes man in his position of dominion where he has control over all things. Man can once again live supernaturally on earth.

This means living out of the ordinary through divine motivation. But how does this operate? How does one step from the natural into the supernatural?

Ascending The New Throne

For the natural man to step into the supernatural nature of God, there has to be a conscious stepping out from Satan’s fold into God’s fold through Jesus Christ.

This is the new birth. When you accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, something significant happens to you.

The Bible explains it thus:
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2 Corinthians 5:17

The new birth is described as being in Christ Jesus. When you consciously step out of satan’s fold and accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, He comes into your heart and gives you new life.

Your old nature passes away and the new nature of Christ Jesus is born in you. You are then referred to as being born again, by the Spirit of God.

You become a new creature with God’s supernatural nature inside of you. You can now live supernaturally. You can now live out of the ordinary by the power of God at work in you.

How do you show forth the supernatural nature of God in you?

Some years back I had a rare opportunity to manifest the supernatural nature of God in me. It was exciting.

There was this young lady who was possessed of the devil and was upsetting her entire family.

She enthroned herself as a little tin god, driving her parents to a state of despair by her constant evil manifestations and they could do nothing about it.

One day the Spirit of God came very heavily upon me and I (in the company of another brother) put her in a van and drove to an unknown road in the valley, very late at night.

I said to her when we got out of the car, “whatever I tell you to do, do it. Now lie flat…” She obeyed, shivering like a leaf. I was issuing commands to her and she was obeying without question.

I was full of power from the knowledge that I am above the devil and when I am talking he must keep quiet.

Then I said “why has your master not come to rescue you from my hands? Do they not call him the prince of the power of darkness? Where is he now?”

Her answer was most revealing. She said, “as long as you are here he cannot come.”

I had the power to destroy her with no devil coming to her rescue, because my God is the God of the day and the night.

Also some years back, I needed to go out early in the morning, so I went to start my car. The only response I got was a horrible noise from the engine.

My well meaning neighbour heard it too and came over to us (I had a visiting co-minister and personal friend with me then) and said, “Sir, it appears your car engine is about to knock.”

I came out of the car, opened the bonnet and in the name of Jesus, I commanded the engine knocking demon to get off my car.

This is promptly obeyed and I supposed landed on my well-meaning neighbour’s car which packed up within a week! He had to do without his car for six months!

This is out of the ordinary. This is living by engaging divine forces. This is extraordinary. The believer, at new birth, steps out of the ordinary into the extraordinary.

The first time Jesus mentioned being born again, it was related to supernatural living as was revealed in His encounter with Nicodemus.

As a matter of fact, that is the major identification mark of the new birth.

To Nicodemus’ question, Jesus answered:
Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God….Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
John 3:3, 5-8

Those born of the Spirit of God belong to the extraordinary class of people. They call divine forces into operation like the wind.

They blow like the wind and operate outside of the ordinary. They call divine forces into operation and you only see the resultant effects but you don’t see, and cannot tell how the operation was carried out.

Jesus said that the man born of the Spirit operates like the wind. You cannot tell from where the wind comes and where it is going.

You only hear the sound. The “sound” of the children of God is not an ordinary sound, it is a sound from the spirit that is backed with heavenly energy, carrying effectively, whatever orders are given by the saint.

If you are born of the Spirit, you are designed to live this order of life. It is not meant for a privileged few either. This supernatural life is for everyone who is born of the Spirit of God.

There is nothing like the gift of heaven; heaven is for everyone who has received Jesus as Lord and Saviour.
Get this clear: the supernatural life is for you if you are born of the Spirit. You are to exhibit that supernatural nature of God in you in your daily life.

The entire world believes that there is not a mountain that a miracle cannot make a plain. It accepts the ability of a miracle to deal with any situation.

It takes a miracle to come out of critical situations. What is a miracle? It is the supernatural intervention of God. This is what you are – a miracle.

You are the supernatural intervention the world needs to get out of difficult situations. This is the manifestation of the supernatural life in you.

Amen

Releasing The Supernatural, David Oyedepo

Prayer for Salvation and Baptism in the Holy Spirit

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21).

I am calling on You. I pray and ask Jesus to come into my heart and be Lord over my life according to Romans 10:9-10.

"If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." I do that now.

I confess that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead.

I am now reborn! I am a Christian—a child of Almighty God! I am saved!

You also said in Your Word, "If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: HOW MUCH MORE shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?" (Luke 11:13).

I'm also asking You to fill me with the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit, rise up within me as I praise God. I fully expect to speak with other tongues as You give me the utterance (Acts 2:4).

(Begin to praise God for filling you with the Holy Spirit. Speak those words and syllables you receive—not in your own language, but the language given to you by the Holy Spirit. You have to use your own voice. God will not force you to speak.)

Now you are a Spirit-filled believer. Continue with the blessing God has given you and pray in tongues each day. You'll never be the same!

Please share❤

We Are The Liberation Army, Reloaded!

Contact Us, 08126401351

Jesus is Lord!

1 Like

Re: Man's Re-enthronement To The Supernatural Realm by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
The supernatural is your new realm by redemption...

(1) (Reply)

Pro Samuel Akinbodunse Storms USA For Two Days Power Packed Crusade / Why So Many Kingdom Halls For Sale? / What Lessons Can We Learn From Atheist? Why Did God Create Atheist ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.