Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Light Versus Dark Skinned Ladies [who Rocks?] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Light Versus Dark Skinned Ladies [who Rocks?] (4164 Views)

Poll: _________skinned Ladies Rock!! Anytime and Anyday!!

Dark: 30% (4 votes)
Light: 23% (3 votes)
Somewhere In between.: 15% (2 votes)
Sorry can't tell, I don't do Ladies.: 7% (1 vote)
Count Me Out!!: 23% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings / Whats The Name Of That Fat Black Dark Skinned Lady? / What Are White-Skinned arab-looking North Africans/Somalis/ethiopians? (2) (3) (4)

Light Versus Dark Skinned Ladies [who Rocks?] by Orton10(m): 3:01pm On Feb 28, 2011
Yeah guys there We go again.
A lady's skin color has become the Order of the day on NL, so also, We've made a yardstick out of it for the sole aim of measuring 'em Ladies beauty and 'nyansh' [Mr Cork], morals and worth [Mobo], gold-digging and good-wife-material traits [190] . . .etc

So Who Rocks??,
What Skin Color do You think should get a thumbs Up??
Light Skin,
Dark Skin or Itermediaries
if Any??
Re: Light Versus Dark Skinned Ladies [who Rocks?] by pinkrex(m): 3:17pm On Feb 28, 2011
Orisirisi na in dem go dey post for NL. Are you tryn to form opinion of ur skin or u just looking for comments? Does d skin color determines d yonny's taste? Stop giving peepz ideas to discriminate!
Re: Light Versus Dark Skinned Ladies [who Rocks?] by iyatrustee(f): 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2011
^^^ abi oh! the main place wey them dey find dey dark so we no even fit tell the color wey e be grin grin grin
Re: Light Versus Dark Skinned Ladies [who Rocks?] by r231(m): 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2011
orange skin grin
Re: Light Versus Dark Skinned Ladies [who Rocks?] by InkedNerd(f): 5:34pm On Feb 28, 2011
r231:

orange skin grin
How about purple?

r231:

orange skin grin

Orange eh? lol

Re: Light Versus Dark Skinned Ladies [who Rocks?] by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2011
Dark Skin all day. Hate to sound like a 'colorist' but when a bad (meaning FIIIIIINE! - Good looking) darkskinned chick
walks in the room, all others buck and shuffle. It's all over! wink cheesy
Re: Light Versus Dark Skinned Ladies [who Rocks?] by Dsense(m): 7:58pm On Feb 28, 2011
^^^Cause you are too black? undecided . . .I suspposed you won the competition with the coal lipsrsealed
How you been longtyme. . .Are you pregnant or what ,That you don't frequently come on here?

OP.
Grey color undecided
Re: Light Versus Dark Skinned Ladies [who Rocks?] by 190: 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2011
I stick with mzdarkskin anyday
Re: Light Versus Dark Skinned Ladies [who Rocks?] by alagha: 10:29am On Mar 01, 2011
welcome. cool ABE NO .
Re: Light Versus Dark Skinned Ladies [who Rocks?] by MsPotato(f): 12:46pm On Mar 01, 2011
i like dark skin but Im light skin (yellow) bu I also like light skin. The only skin I dont really wanna have or admire is white skin cause they get wrinkled up too fast and they grow older than anyone else. Thats what I come to notice
Re: Light Versus Dark Skinned Ladies [who Rocks?] by Orton10(m): 1:14pm On Mar 01, 2011
I stick wif my dark slim and beautiful Nigerian gurls anytime anyday.
Re: Light Versus Dark Skinned Ladies [who Rocks?] by iyatrustee(f): 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2011
^^^^and thats why we love you kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Light Versus Dark Skinned Ladies [who Rocks?] by LoveKing(m): 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2011
talkatives! we've been over this a zillion times.
Re: Light Versus Dark Skinned Ladies [who Rocks?] by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 01, 2011
D-sense:

^^^Cause you are too black? undecided . . .I suspposed you won the competition with the coal lipsrsealed
How you been longtyme. . .Are you pregnant or what ,That you don't frequently come on here?

OP.
Grey color undecided

lmao! Nairaland is a past time hun.
I barely come on here now? well wait until
you see what I am up to next. I will lessen my
time on here. Too much drama and hypocrisy going on
btw you have a fb or something? let me kno so you can see how
"black" I am lmao. As for being pregnant, h3ll no! Never you wish such a thing! lol
Re: Light Versus Dark Skinned Ladies [who Rocks?] by Orton10(m): 6:41pm On Mar 01, 2011
iyatrustee:

Love y'all to darling, you in particular. kiss
LoveKing:

King, start no diss on me thread, better take 'em beef and partner of yours outside else you answer to me. Do you and I do me. Ev'body happy.ok
Re: Light Versus Dark Skinned Ladies [who Rocks?] by Orton10(m): 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2011
iyatrustee:

Love y'all to darling, you in particular. kiss
LoveKing:

King, start no diss on me thread, better take 'em beef and partner of yours outside else you answer to me. Do you and I do me. Ev'body happy.ok
Re: Light Versus Dark Skinned Ladies [who Rocks?] by Dsense(m): 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

lmao! Nairaland is a past time hun.
I barely come on here now? well wait until
you see what I am up to next. I will lessen my
time on here. Too much drama and hypocrisy going on
btw you have a fb or something? let me kno so you can see how
"black" I am lmao. As for being pregnant, h3ll no! Never you wish such a thing! lol

Honey you are pregnant . . . . . .Confess angry
Ohh i see,So what's been going on that you just decided to abandone us here . . .Hmm?
I do have fb . . .But drop yours first . .lol
I miss you comunumunu grin kiss
Re: Light Versus Dark Skinned Ladies [who Rocks?] by koolchicco: 11:35pm On Mar 01, 2011
Light skin it is for moi. kiss wink
Re: Light Versus Dark Skinned Ladies [who Rocks?] by Advocator: 2:02am On Mar 02, 2011
Off course light skin chicks rock, who wants a dark skinned b-i-t-c-h that will muddle up your gene and end up giving birth for you kinds that look like ape? No one I enlighten you.

Another thing dark skin chicks are unconfident, insecure, they have weird looking private parts (& I am speaking from experience) and they shower themselves with make-up like there’s no tomorrow.

Light skin babez everyday all day. undecided

A reminder would be, these kinds of posts are so played out! We should stop recycling old topics, let begone be begones @ OP.
Re: Light Versus Dark Skinned Ladies [who Rocks?] by koolchicco: 2:10am On Mar 02, 2011
Advocator:

Off course light skin chicks rock, who wants a dark skinned b-i-t-c-h that will muddle up your gene and end up giving birth for you kinds that look like ape? No one I enlighten you.

Another thing dark skin chicks are unconfident, insecure, they have weird looking private parts (& I am speaking from experience) and they shower themselves with make-up like there’s no tomorrow.

Light skin babez everyday all day. undecided

Soooooooooooooooooo trueeeeeeeee!! cheesy cool
Re: Light Versus Dark Skinned Ladies [who Rocks?] by Advocator: 2:12am On Mar 02, 2011
koolchicco:

Glad you agree. smiley
Re: Light Versus Dark Skinned Ladies [who Rocks?] by InkedNerd(f): 2:58am On Mar 02, 2011
Smh, the ignorance in this thread is staggering tongue.
Re: Light Versus Dark Skinned Ladies [who Rocks?] by 190: 3:57am On Mar 02, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Smh, the ignorance in this thread is staggering tongue.
Re: Light Versus Dark Skinned Ladies [who Rocks?] by Nobody: 4:18am On Mar 02, 2011
D-sense:

Honey you are pregnant  . . .  . . .Confess angry
Ohh i see,So what's been going on that you just decided to abandone us here . . .Hmm?
I do have fb . . .But drop yours first . .lol
I miss you comunumunu grin kiss

lmao@ pregnant. Well I haven't abandoned you all YET.  undecided cheesy
Anyway, just email your FB to me @ ,
(to all of the stalkers who plan on stalking, as soon as I get d-sense's
confirmation, that email will be deleted so don't try  wink wink)
Re: Light Versus Dark Skinned Ladies [who Rocks?] by Orton10(m): 7:40am On Mar 02, 2011
koolchicco:

^
Ewu!!!
Where you been dey since?
Dem no tell you say Chelsea fans beat me last night??
Ediot!!! angry
Re: Light Versus Dark Skinned Ladies [who Rocks?] by Dsense(m): 9:24am On Mar 02, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

lmao@ pregnant. Well I haven't abandoned you all YET. undecided cheesy
Anyway, just email your FB to me@, lol grin
(to all of the stalkers who plan on stalking, as soon as I get d-sense's
confirmation, that email will be deleted so don't try wink wink)

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. .  . . .Stop lying wink
I added you on homail . ,   . . already.
Re: Light Versus Dark Skinned Ladies [who Rocks?] by dgreatrock(m): 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2011
Chia! This wayward Nerds don derail this thread!
Re: Light Versus Dark Skinned Ladies [who Rocks?] by Dsense(m): 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Light Versus Dark Skinned Ladies [who Rocks?] by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2011
dgreatrock:

Chia! This wayward Nerds don derail this thread!

Chai! wayward attention seekers jump in a lake! angry angry grin

@D-Sense wink now be a gentleman and REMOVE THAT QUOTE W/ my email on it!
YOU ARE NOT SLICK! angry angry angry angry angry grin grin
Re: Light Versus Dark Skinned Ladies [who Rocks?] by Dsense(m): 1:57pm On Mar 02, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
hOW MUCH YOU PAY TO HAVE IT DONE? . . . .Else it will stay long there grin grin grin
Re: Light Versus Dark Skinned Ladies [who Rocks?] by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 02, 2011
Lmao! I will pay you. . .hmmmm
2 dollars!  cheesy

btw u didnt send ur FB. angry lol u added me on hotmail.
Re: Light Versus Dark Skinned Ladies [who Rocks?] by Dsense(m): 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2011
You will get it on Hotmail. cool
Are you online? . . . .Can't see you

The Word WAHALA!! Is It A Yoruba,hausa Or An Ibo Word? / See Inside America's Most Expensive House For Sale At $139million / Konga Boss Chris Jeyibo Is Dead, After Crashing His Range