Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Tenants Vanish With Landlord’s Children In Edo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tenants Vanish With Landlord’s Children In Edo (23898 Views)

Nigerian Lady In Italy Thrown Off A Building For Refusing Sex With Landlord / Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) / Man Stabbed To Death In Imo By Landlord & Children Days To His Wedding (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tenants Vanish With Landlord’s Children In Edo by Mayydayy(m): 7:55pm On Jun 05, 2018
Ok
Re: Tenants Vanish With Landlord’s Children In Edo by Kaiser94(m): 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
EniHolar:

Are there different types?
What will you give me if I tell you the types of polishing that we have?
Re: Tenants Vanish With Landlord’s Children In Edo by Ibrahim3307(m): 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2018
I pray they are found
Re: Tenants Vanish With Landlord’s Children In Edo by EniHolar(f): 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
Kaiser94:

What will you give me if I tell you the types of polishing that we have?

Something
Re: Tenants Vanish With Landlord’s Children In Edo by Kylekent59: 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
perfectcrown:
How could u even entrust your kids with tenants?!

Haba der mama no do well o.

I pray they are found.

Its heart breaking
Sharap!!
It could happen to anyone.
Sometimes people leave their kids at home and just because they have a new neighbor /tenant, they believe nothing would happen since they are living in the same compound .

I pray they are found.

1 Like

Re: Tenants Vanish With Landlord’s Children In Edo by Kaiser94(m): 8:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
EniHolar:

Something
Let's start with your number first... And you'll have to tell me why you fine like that
Re: Tenants Vanish With Landlord’s Children In Edo by viceddy95(m): 8:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
SleakBuzzPR:
Edo people are always in the news for wrong reasons.

I once dated an Edo side chick who almost miraculously took the place of my main chick.

She entered me no be small.

Not until I hacked her whatsapp before I realised she was telling the world I'm her Uncle.

What I did to her can't be exposed on a public forum.

Awon waray jatijati
Bros abeg,how u take hack her account ...am interested ...
Re: Tenants Vanish With Landlord’s Children In Edo by eyinjuege: 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
missterious:
So people moved into your house 3 weeks ago and you trust your kids with them. Okayyyy

Very careless woman, and even man. No picture, no guarantor. She just left her children with strangers as though if there were no tenants in the house she wouldn't have found a way to wash her clothes. And from the write up, it's not the first time she's left the children with them within 3 weeks of packing in.
She don see free nanny. Awoof dey run belle.
I just pray they don't sell those children to ritualists. How do you want to trace the girls who don't even have any pictures?
May be they can hold their boyfriends if they find those ones.
I just pity the poor children. I pray they are found

1 Like

Re: Tenants Vanish With Landlord’s Children In Edo by SleakBuzzPR: 8:29pm On Jun 05, 2018
viceddy95:

Bros abeg,how u take hack her account ...am interested ...

Just her whatsapp....not the entire mobile interface.
Re: Tenants Vanish With Landlord’s Children In Edo by jaxxy(m): 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
post=68211326:
All hands are on deck.
I hope the police are on top of the matter...

I just hope dey have their names, acc numbers or mobile numbers to track them down. It wud be helpful
Re: Tenants Vanish With Landlord’s Children In Edo by whiteTORTIISE(m): 8:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
SleakBuzzPR:

I once dated an Edo side chick who almost miraculously took the place of my main chick.

Not until I hacked her whatsapp before I realised she was telling the world I'm her Uncle.

Awon waray jatijati

common Edo girl manipulated your thinking faculty because you want to kill yourself on kpekus.

your IQ is lower than that of a termite
Re: Tenants Vanish With Landlord’s Children In Edo by millionboi2: 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2018
EniHolar:
Am I the first to comment?

Well, I have no first comment...

Second comment... It's not the woman's fault, it can happen to anyone, even the most careful one.

I dedicate this space to my future husband and... you that is polishing me for him. tongue
bad gal
Re: Tenants Vanish With Landlord’s Children In Edo by crowley(m): 9:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
stop posting anything concerning Edo here, always bad news
Re: Tenants Vanish With Landlord’s Children In Edo by viceddy95(m): 9:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
SleakBuzzPR:

Just her whatsapp....not the entire mobile interface.
Yes i knw..how abeg
Re: Tenants Vanish With Landlord’s Children In Edo by Evidenx(m): 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
SleakBuzzPR:

Awon waray jatijati
guy did u read the post or u just decided to comment off point?...... the two tenants who stole the children are from cross river state... try get small sense.

2 Likes

Re: Tenants Vanish With Landlord’s Children In Edo by SleakBuzzPR: 9:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
viceddy95:

Yes i knw..how abeg

You just need at least five seconds with her fone...

den visit web.whatsapp,com

scan the QR code and thats all..

If she travels abroad sef...so long she is connected to internet. U dey see everything.
Re: Tenants Vanish With Landlord’s Children In Edo by nukky77(f): 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
So unfortunate, may d good lord rescue these kids, can't imaging what their parents is going thru.
Re: Tenants Vanish With Landlord’s Children In Edo by Mcreloaded(m): 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
Please to add my own advice because I make sure my tenants give me their BVN number and I verify the name on it with valid voters card which I also photocopy and if national identity card is available I also make photocopy of it.
Believe me if tenants know you have these information's of them it serves as deterrent to commit evil.
Please play safe as there should be no room for errors
Re: Tenants Vanish With Landlord’s Children In Edo by Eagleword14(f): 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
May God expose the culprits and reunite the kids with their parents.
Re: Tenants Vanish With Landlord’s Children In Edo by Youngjohnosas: 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
SleakBuzzPR:

Awon waray jatijati
close ur mouth jare u have a gf why looking for a side chick.girls are the same every where so don't lay emphasis on Edo girls.if u read the thread carefully, d perpetrators are not Edo indigenes.the victim was just trying to b nice to strangers he knew nothing about and here u are condemning him for an act of kindness.
Re: Tenants Vanish With Landlord’s Children In Edo by Youngjohnosas: 10:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
crowley:
stop posting anything concerning Edo here, always bad news
u r d bad news ur sisters from cross river absconded with two kids whose father happens to b an Edo man.d problem I ave with Edo people is that they are too accomodating.only in Edo state u will c a non indigene causing chaos and disturbing d neighborhood but no one pays attention to it cos we ave d mentality DAT we r all Nigerians and can reside anywhere. 80% of crimes that r committed in Edo state r committed by these helpless settlers migrating from their caves to settle here yet we r always at d receiving end for trying to b nice

1 Like

Re: Tenants Vanish With Landlord’s Children In Edo by viceddy95(m): 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
SleakBuzzPR:

You just need at least five seconds with her fone...

den visit web.whatsapp,com

scan the QR code and thats all..

If she travels abroad sef...so long she is connected to internet. U dey see everything.
can't it b done without her phone,,we kind of far from each other at d moment
Re: Tenants Vanish With Landlord’s Children In Edo by SleakBuzzPR: 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2018
viceddy95:

You need her fone just that one time.

It's very important....afterwards...she could travel to London or Russia....you are in for as long as you want regardless of the distance.
Re: Tenants Vanish With Landlord’s Children In Edo by viceddy95(m): 10:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
SleakBuzzPR:

You need her fone just that one time.

It's very important....afterwards...she could travel to London or Russia....you are in for as long as you want reghardless of the distance.
No problems ,,,thanks
Re: Tenants Vanish With Landlord’s Children In Edo by sapeleboi(m): 11:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
omg
Re: Tenants Vanish With Landlord’s Children In Edo by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 11:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
EniHolar:

Forget... No be every thing Karma dey do.
yes, some go recieve them punishment for judgement day
Re: Tenants Vanish With Landlord’s Children In Edo by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
viceddy95:

grin
Re: Tenants Vanish With Landlord’s Children In Edo by koolaid87: 12:17am On Jun 06, 2018
Abba kyari

Time to shine grin
Re: Tenants Vanish With Landlord’s Children In Edo by Udyawanga: 12:49am On Jun 06, 2018
Wot a wicked world. Which sin did d mother or those children committed to deserve such an action. Parents shld be careful. Again b4 allowing any tenant in, there is need for them to fill a form which included guarantor and passport submittion. We also pray that those children be found
Re: Tenants Vanish With Landlord’s Children In Edo by Born2Breed(f): 3:32am On Jun 06, 2018
SleakBuzzPR:

Awon waray jatijati

Children were stolen from a Benin woman by Cross Rivers indigenes and you are here ranting like an infant whose chocolate was taken away.

Avba ne yowa!!!

1 Like

Re: Tenants Vanish With Landlord’s Children In Edo by Evince(m): 3:44am On Jun 06, 2018
perfectcrown:
How could u even entrust your kids with tenants?!

Haba der mama no do well o.

I pray they are found.

Its heart breaking

What's wrong with leaving ur children in neighbor's hand. Hv u not also heard where a father kill his own child will u also say the mama no try.
This can happen to anyone. Even children sent to school can be stolen by their teachers
Re: Tenants Vanish With Landlord’s Children In Edo by crowley(m): 5:49am On Jun 06, 2018
Youngjohnosas:
u r d bad news ur sisters from cross river absconded with two kids whose father happens to b an Edo man.d problem I ave with Edo people is that they are too accomodating.only in Edo state u will c a non indigene causing chaos and disturbing d neighborhood but no one pays attention to it cos we ave d mentality DAT we r all Nigerians and can reside anywhere. 80% of crimes that r committed in Edo state r committed by these helpless settlers migrating from their caves to settle here yet we r always at d receiving end for trying to b nice
whatever dude!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SARS Officer Shoots LASTMA Official Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] / Babcock Student Assaulted By Security Guard Over Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.