Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,189 members, 7,953,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:52 PM

Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (44401 Views)

Sowore Visits Chude At Police FCID Cell In Abuja / Omoyele Sowore Visits Femi Falana In Abuja - Pictures / Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia by DaBullIT(m): 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2018
Grinolora:
Sowore smart CIA agent,sadly nicca is not going for the win

Has anyone called you paranoid yet? Cos we think alike but I'm not thinking in directions of CIA, I'm thinking illegal wiretaps, employing hackers and Co, sadly some LiePob agents think he his news is fake solely because of their alliance to corruption

Sowore is not going to win this 2019 but beyond that, I'll vote for him, let Buhari destroy cabal and corrupt elements for smooth transition of his administration

Peace bro

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia by onatisi(m): 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2018
naijacentric:
I dont know where dis feeling is coming from i feel dis sowore guy is a big scam!
na scam . it is either sowore is fooling himself or he is trying to fool some people .

the first place to start will be to find out who are those financing his campaign ?and how much out of those funds is he really spending on the campaign? because definitely the whole world knows that sowore cant win and i dont think sowore will be so dumb to be spending his own personal funds on something he knows he wont make any profit out of it at the end of the day. if he is really serious about entering the political scene , he would have started with senatorial , house of reps or even governorship , which wont cost him much as the presidential one and where he will be able to campaign vigorously to a smaller population

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia by DaBullIT(m): 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
MusicSots:

People that are enslaving the future of nigerians deserve no respect angry

There's a difference between arrogance and pride, Sowore is very arrogant and most of his promises can't be fulfilled
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
Does he have agenda for Biafra referendum?
Will he join force with dumbest Nigerian politicians in Biafraland to oppose Biafra restoration?

Let Sowore sell to us his agendas and blueprint.

As for the LAZY Nigerian youths, the choice to elect civilised candidates or elect herdsmen and Boko haram terrorists padrons in 2019.

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia by Charly68: 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
This is the real youth revolution moment,how I wish they make a very big statement with the coming election..
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia by wiseworld: 9:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
sowore or what! the ck your name is,na today!,Acting president did more than that but now Smsh!.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia by seguno2: 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
Chukazu:
So many lazy leaders.
Michael Opara single-handedly develop the entire South east Region ,from Calabar to Owerri ,From Aba to PortHarcourt but today we have governors that can be in office for an entire eight years period and can't make any significant impact"in one state"

Maybe it is not the leaders who are lazy.
Maybe it is the people who have become lazy.
In Michael Okpara’s time did a greater % of people belong to political parties and contribute money from their meagre earnings or not?
Why has that changed
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
DaBullIT:

There's a difference between arrogance and pride, Sowore is very arrogant and most of his promises can't be fulfilled

Arrogant for refusing to registered in APC herdsmen terrorists political party? Arrogant in exposing corruption government.

Are you a youth?

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia by Grinolora: 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
DaBullIT:

Has anyone called you paranoid yet? Cos we think alike but I'm not thinking in directions of CIA, I'm thinking illegal wiretaps, employing hackers and Co, sadly some LiePob agents think he his news is fake solely because of their alliance to corruption

Sowore is not going to win this 2019 but beyond that, I'll vote for him, let Buhari destroy cabal and corrupt elements for smooth transition of his administration

Peace bro

Yes to the paranoid lol and I don’t think am wrong about him working for CIA hence the reason he has got access to vital intelligence... WHEN GOODLUCK JONATHAN SAID AMERICA MUST KNOW YOU LOTS THINK OGA IS BEING CLUELESS AGAIN IN REGARDS TO SOME BILLION DOLLARS STOLEN
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia by wiseworld: 9:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
Sowore or What dnt care! what d ¥ is, everybody is runining for this position to benefit themself.smsh!
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia by wiseworld: 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
Na today wey yanhs dey for back.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia by Tobycharles: 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
chuksjuve:

Sorry you met the wrong person..
Good night

My one cent of advice, "let regards be your perpetual countersign opium.”

Do have a great night rest.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia by naijacentric(m): 9:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
onatisi:
na scam . it is either sowore is fooling himself or he is trying to fool some people .

the first place to start will be to find out who are those financing his campaign ?and how much out of those funds is he really spending on the campaign? because definitely the whole world knows that sowore cant win and i dont think sowore will be so dumb to be spending his own personal funds on something he knows he wont make any profit out of it at the end of the day. if he is really serious about entering the political scene , he would have started with senatorial , house of reps or even governorship , which wont cost him much as the presidential one and where he will be able to campaign vigorously to a smaller population
ur very right the truth about him would soon be out
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia by naijacentric(m): 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
ideology:
hahah na scam my brother

Dig his history, if you know you know.

He has no intention of winning self...

Politician A will pay him millions to dig up dirts of politician B.

If he finds something tangible, he can decide to approach politician B and collect another millions and bury the investigation
its obvious he is a stooge of tinubu

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia by phreakabit(m): 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2018
LMAO!!!
This homo thinks Igbos will actually vote him?
Wasn't he instrumental in bringing Buhari to power?
Yoruba's with their overrated trickery self.... This guy is Tinubu's puppet.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia by yommen: 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
Blackfire:
Sowore don turn to Igbo man because of election.

Just the way an African man suddenly turns to Oyinbo because he wears suite, abi? We done sir! His name is still sowore though. We Nigerians need to tilt in the way we think.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia by crackhouse(m): 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
Who has been deceiving this guy? Who told him he's gonna win? That person should advice him again.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia by yommen: 9:35pm On Jun 05, 2018
[quote author=Daviddson post=68211322] And you think you've to bring this your prayer to Nairaland before God answers it? grin[/quot

The fact that you don't want long life doesn't mean others don't also want!
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia by yommen: 9:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
Arsene has gone and a very much younger coach is on board. Let the clueless Buhari also go and allow have an intelligent young man, abeg.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
emekabros2:
Hurricane Sowore in Aba, Abia State

“Once upon a time, Nigeria had selfless leaders. Leaders who were outspoken and not afraid to fight for the progress of the nation. Late Dr. M.I. Okpara advocated for agricultural reform, and remained dedicated to his people until his demise. The #Takeitback movement visited his wife; Lady Adamma Okpara. She still believes in a better Nigeria. Do not give up this fight fellow Nigerians. There is no better time to take our country back. The future is now!!! #takeitback”

#sowore2019 #soworeforpresident #nigeria #TheFutureIsHere

Omoyele Sowore

Source: http://9jaggist..com/2018/06/sowore-visits-late-dr-mi-okpara.html?m=1

Who us this AFJ? grin.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia by zone51: 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
naijacentric:
I dont know where dis feeling is coming from i feel dis sowore guy is a big scam!

Financed by Atiku grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia by naijacentric(m): 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
zone51:

Financed by Atiku grin
really i thought tinubu

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia by ultiabaz36(m): 10:55pm On Jun 05, 2018
Ejor e help mi o. Party wo ni ogbeni yi belong si gan na? Abi na yahoo president he wan be ni?

Wetin even konsine mi sef. Sebi na him money e dey spend. Sha com make me ur campaign master for hia. I get mouth pass Buhari.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia by dman4mdmoon(m): 11:18pm On Jun 05, 2018
Sakamanje!
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:36pm On Jun 05, 2018
uselesss youths everywhere
Some claim he is CIA, some claim he is working for Tinubu others say he is Atiku's boy
No need to lie against the man, just vote ur Buhari/Atiku and expect miracles
Mumu youth, by the time you are 50 and still telling your kids to vote El Rufai for president you would get it

4 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia by Shakitibob0: 11:54pm On Jun 05, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
uselesss youths everywhere
Some claim he is CIA, some claim he is working for Tinubu others say he is Atiku's boy
No need to lie against the man, just vote ur Buhari/Atiku and expect miracles
Mumu youth, by the time you are 50 and still telling your kids to vote El Rufai for president you would get it
My brother..... Nigeria is in deep trouble... So much Nonsense flying everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia by dadada98: 12:08am On Jun 06, 2018
[quote author=dadada98 post=68212724]do you see the nigeria flag, no..

do you see, the nigeria anthem sang Nigeria vs england

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia by UncleJudax(m): 12:13am On Jun 06, 2018
DaBullIT:
Sowore and his aura shows him as proud and disrespectful

I've seen several interviews, he's so full of himself and arrogant

If Buhari dies today I'll vote Sowore, if not let him wait till 2023

In 2023 His arrogance Go don relocate?

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia by mamajaz(f): 1:18am On Jun 06, 2018
fairfora:
But why are you angry? Who says you shouldn't sell your vote to grandpa? They said the same to Grandpa in 20grandpa is kinda too old to see beyond his nose
After that not too young to run bill, we should make a move for " too old to lead bill".
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia by KanwuliaExtra: 2:13am On Jun 06, 2018
This is the kind of President Nigeria needs! kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia by gameboyo: 4:00am On Jun 06, 2018
Beremx:
you are an atheist i understand your point

For about 2years now, you've not aggressively supported buhari as u uses to during Jonathan's Era.
You were at the fore front. In fact, you were the women leader on Nairaland, what has happened?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia by ideology(m): 6:14am On Jun 06, 2018
naijacentric:
its obvious he is a stooge of tinubu
I don't want to mention names sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari / Campaign Tour: See The Roads In Lagos That Pres. Buhari Will Ply On Saturday / Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.