Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) (68217 Views)

Gunmen Storm Bassa In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Them & Their Houses (Graphic Pic) / Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) / Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 11:55pm On Jun 05, 2018
how is killing cows an act of terrorism??
stupid idiots everywhere looking for cheap sympathy
Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by Ezekiel68(m): 12:57am On Jun 06, 2018
The so called guy(salihu umar) is a bastard for calling them terrorists...
The stupid fellow can't even compose simple sentence
Zombie!!!

1 Like

Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by bellotaofeek: 1:00am On Jun 06, 2018
He will soon order his boys for revenge and soldiers to be on alert to support them. "He" is
Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by Oxalic(m): 1:21am On Jun 06, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Let this itinerant marauders leave people's communities for heaven sake. Let them go back to their villages. Nobody will look for them there

This is the real issue here. They should go back to the desert North they captured from Hausa.

What are they looking for on people's ancestral farmlands?
Is this not a conspiracy?
Do they think they will be able to subdue indigenous tribes and covet their lands as they did to the Hausa's?

This is 21st Century. We are no more in the 18s, we are in the 20s.
Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by terzurum(m): 3:13am On Jun 06, 2018
OChimex:
This is exactly how the Fulani's will slaughter them in return.
Let them not sleep with their eyes closed now.
TRUE!
Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by dochenaj: 4:35am On Jun 06, 2018
Divay22:
Pls if you're a sane being living in plateau, it's time to relocate now.
It's definitely not going to go down well or easy.

It looks like the fear of Fulani herdsmen is wisdom. "Chai! Diaries God oh"
Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by Ibrahim505(m): 5:04am On Jun 06, 2018
Those who did this are the most wicket. This is how their create fierce enemy for themselves. You have now remove their source of happiness and living from them and now if you think you are well protected how about your fellows that are scattered in the villages.
Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 5:18am On Jun 06, 2018
So dey Are so enlighten to use a social media platforms but are conservative to adopt cattle ranching.
Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by Nobody: 5:34am On Jun 06, 2018
4kDdullard:
Nice one

But when Fulani starts killing em now u will be blaming buhari... Nigerians n hypocrisy..!!! sad

1 Like

Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by Mafulul(m): 6:00am On Jun 06, 2018
The Beroms have not 'bought any market' neither are they going to relocate. Let the Fulanis come, they don't have the monopoly of violence. It's going to be an eye for an eye! Useless Fulanis.

1 Like

Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by adecz: 6:11am On Jun 06, 2018

Very good..

Serves them right for grazing
on farmer's crops.

Ask yourselves, why are the herdsmen
having problems anywhere they go in
this country?

They believe that it's their right to graze on
anybody's farm & attack you if you resist. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by Seun360(m): 6:52am On Jun 06, 2018
Cowards, i trust FH to change it for them.
Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by fucktoto: 6:54am On Jun 06, 2018
FriendNG:
Any unchained mad dog that support this evil should not cry when Fulani come for them. To show how illiterate they are, they decided attack innocent cattle wasting meat worth of millions. How can human engage in a battle with animals?

so, you feel hurt for ordinary animals killed because they worth millions but you never show concern for the human lives and properties being destroyed by your marauding foooolani brothers?

you have the spirit of boko haram and i'd advise you to stop fasting and wasting your time praying with immediate effect coz allah will never forgive you.

please no insults, i'm fasting too.

asalamyalekum, bro.

1 Like

Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by fucktoto: 7:01am On Jun 06, 2018
Sarkin:

Child of hate and darkness... Speak for yourself

you're a bloody foooolani terrorist with the heart of satan.

have you ever condemned the benue massacre by your foooolani brothers?

but here you're wailing over a couple of flea-ridden cows killed by some ignorant youths.

better stop fasting coz allah will never accept your prayers. no heaven or virgins for you...you're condemned.

asalamyalekum, bro.

1 Like

Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by Sunmolar(m): 7:20am On Jun 06, 2018
Fulanis seems afraid of berom people. surprised to hear them tagged as terrorist. plateau is not Benue ooooo. stay away from trouble oo
Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 7:29am On Jun 06, 2018
Good.

Open season on Beroms.

One cow is worth 10 Savage cannibals.

A whole village will soon be wiped out.

Now where's my popcorn?
Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 06, 2018
Ibrahim505:
Those who did this are the most wicket. This is how their create fierce enemy for themselves. You have now remove their source of happiness and living from them and now if you think you are well protected how about your fellows that are scattered in the villages.
you are an ignorant illiterate foool. So the cattles destroying people's crops are not removing their source of happiness?

Cattle should be treated like grasscutters and other bushmeat because they all do the same thing _destroy crops.

I'd advise farmers to poison any cow that destroy their crop. Go back to your village nobody invited you.
Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by emperorblog1995: 7:47am On Jun 06, 2018
btw call or whatsapp for your 08120292561 WEB DESIGN AND ONLINE PROMOTION email aayanpoju@gmail.com www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by joinnow: 8:39am On Jun 06, 2018
Fulani will surely attack.
Time of attacking 3am when sleep don reach bone.

.... And kill men,women and children
Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by maxtreme: 9:08am On Jun 06, 2018
Ibrahim505:
But the fulanis who have killed over 10,000 people and stolen over 130 billion naira worth of properties are not wicked. These people sent them a message, CHIKENAH. If you don't shut up there, gaskia thunder go strike una down right away. Oloriburuku eda. Eyin ti e shofo Danu.
Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by Melkizedeck: 9:18am On Jun 06, 2018
overhypedsteve:
We can now clearly see that the modern day cattle herder is enlightened. He is aware of political discusses online and he believes the social media is a strong tool for political development and he uses it in his favor.
You will do so well as a detective
Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by ifortenet(m): 9:26am On Jun 06, 2018
Please shut up cos nothing will go down
Divay22:
Pls if you're a sane being living in plateau, it's time to relocate now.
It's definitely not going to go down well or easy.
Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by lorhema(f): 10:45am On Jun 06, 2018
hammer6F:
I KNOW THE FULANI VERY WELL.

THEY DID DAT TO THEIR COW.

ASK YOURSELF, WHERE THEY WERE WEN BEROM WAS DOING ALL THAT?

WAT I UNDERSTAND IS THAT, PLATEAU HAVE NOT BE ATTACKED RECENTLY IN COMPARISION TO THE PAST.

HENCE, PLATEAU JUST GOT A WARNING OF AN IMPENDING ATTACK.

But the attacks are going on in Barkin Ladi.
Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by Tonimordred(m): 10:58am On Jun 06, 2018
Bring dem to relief market 4 cheap price
Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by Hayyan22: 10:59am On Jun 06, 2018
danie09:
Ya'll know nothing about the BEROMS .
They are the largest ethnic group in plateau state .mostly found in jos south,jos north,riyom and barkin ladi local governments .
The immediate past governor of plateau state Da Jonah Jang is berom. They are 100℅ Christians .

And for your information the Hausa's and Fulani's fear these guys more than the devil.
They don't trespass nor look for trouble but if you price them then be ready to pay in ten folds.
They have had this long term issue with the few Hausas/fulanis around them .and the Hausa's/Fulani's have always had themselves to blame for every single act of provocation against the beroms cos they repay every killing of their people in ten folds and it doesn't even make the news.
Trust me guys those Fulani herdsmen knows better not to dare attack these people.
And I know this cos I spend a year in berom land as a youth corper in 2010/11 during one of their bloodiest battles.
Park well bro, that was then when jonah jang has total control of plateau treasury. Things have totally change, stop deciving urself u only stated four local governments out 17 while radical fulani herders are almost in every corner of west africa,north africa,east africa southern africa etc and they always honour invitation.
Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by Hayyan22: 11:06am On Jun 06, 2018
danie09:
Ya'll know nothing about the BEROMS .
They are the largest ethnic group in plateau state .mostly found in jos south,jos north,riyom and barkin ladi local governments .
The immediate past governor of plateau state Da Jonah Jang is berom. They are 100℅ Christians .

And for your information the Hausa's and Fulani's fear these guys more than the devil.
They don't trespass nor look for trouble but if you price them then be ready to pay in ten folds.
They have had this long term issue with the few Hausas/fulanis around them .and the Hausa's/Fulani's have always had themselves to blame for every single act of provocation against the beroms cos they repay every killing of their people in ten folds and it doesn't even make the news.
Trust me guys those Fulani herdsmen knows better not to dare attack these people.
And I know this cos I spend a year in berom land as a youth corper in 2010/11 during one of their bloodiest battles.
Where were u when they killed a serving senetor and member state house assembly at the heart of berom enclave?
Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by Innuel(m): 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
Toks06:
Berom people don buy market..Hmmm
wich kind market,ahbi fulanis pple will be scared mur.
Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by FriendNG: 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
fucktoto:

so, you feel hurt for ordinary animals killed because they worth millions but you never show concern for the human lives and properties being destroyed by your marauding foooolani brothers?

you have the spirit of boko haram and i'd advise you to stop fasting and wasting your time praying with immediate effect coz allah will never forgive you.

asalamyalekum, bro.

I must reply your brain that is full of sh.it even if I will get banned.

You kafiris not only attack the cows but also killed over 1000 innocent Fulani kids and women in mambila plateau just last year.

You blood sucking demons Kafiri (worst than Isis) have no value for both human and animal lives.

The fasting of a Kafiri like you is just like punishing yourself with hunger and thirst. God doesn't accept worship of unbelievaber who doubled as a terrorist like you.

Your "asalamyalekum" is sent back to you because it makes nosense. Go and learn how to spell it first.
Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by fucktoto: 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
FriendNG:

I must reply your brain that is full of sh.it even if I will get banned.

You kafiris not only attack the cows but also killed over 1000 innocent Fulani kids and women in mambila plateau just last year.

You blood sucking demons Kafiri (worst than Isis) have no value for both human and animal lives.

The fasting of a Kafiri like you is just like punishing yourself with hunger and thirst. God doesn't accept worship of unbelievaber who doubled as a terrorist like you.

Your "asalamyalekum" is sent back to you because it makes nosense. Go and learn how to spell it first.

typical, brain-damaged foooolani terrorist. when they confront you with facts you switch to pulling undocumented assertions from your smelly turban to defend your crime.

how come over "1000 innocent fulani kids and women" were killed last year and nobody heard of it?

or are you going to blame PDP or ipod for hindering such gruesome news from public hearing in an APC gonment again?

like i said before, you're as heartless as the rest of of your sunni terrorist groups (boko haram, isis, al-qaeda, al-shabaab, taliban, foooolani herdsmen and the rest) because you support evil, and it gets me wondering what you're fasting and praying for?

what of the gruesome benue massacres? have you ever condemned your foooolani brothers for once about this? go plan your reprisal as usual but this time you'll fail. more foooolani mooooooslims will die and more foooolani cows will be butchered. you people are cursed!

asalamyalekum again.

Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by FriendNG: 3:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
fucktoto:

typical, brain-damaged foooolani terrorist. when they confront you with facts you switch to pulling undocumented assertions from your smelly turban to defend your crime.

how come over "1000 innocent fulani kids and women" were killed last year and nobody heard of it?

or are you going to blame PDP or ipod for hindering such gruesome news from public hearing in an APC gonment again?

like i said before, you're as heartless as the rest of of your sunni terrorist groups (boko haram, isis, al-qaeda, al-shabaab, taliban, foooolani herdsmen and the rest) because you support evil, and it gets me wondering what you're fasting and praying for?

what of the gruesome benue massacres? have you ever condemned your foooolani brothers for once about this? go plan your reprisal as usual but this time you'll fail. more foooolani mooooooslims will die and more foooolani cows will be butchered. you people are cursed!

asalamyalekum again.

Shameless Kafiri who told you it's not in the Media? It's just that you kafiris are hypocrite, you did not condemned the attack by your fellow kafiri terrorist brothers but you want me to do so.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/255495-miyetti-allah-speaks-benue-taraba-violence-says-1000-fulanis-killed.html

And as I like I said earlier the fasting of a dirty Kafiri is same as punishing self with hunger and thirst. God doesn't accept worship of dirty smelling unbelievaber like you. Better go and find food.

Wa'alaika Kafiri
Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by fucktoto: 5:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
FriendNG:

Shameless Kafiri who told you it's not in the Media? It's just that you kafiris are hypocrite, you did not condemned the attack by your fellow kafiri terrorist brothers but you want me to do so.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/255495-miyetti-allah-speaks-benue-taraba-violence-says-1000-fulanis-killed.html

And as I like I said earlier the fasting of a dirty Kafiri is same as punishing self with hunger and thirst. God doesn't accept worship of dirty smelling unbelievaber like you. Better go and find food.

Wa'alaika Kafiri

you're a deranged, crooked aboki with tobacco-stained teeth. which people make up the miyetti group you're quoting as your source?

are they not the same islamic group that birthed the boko haram and foooolani herdsmen terrorists? so why should i take their words seriously?

it's as hypocritical as boko haram condemning the aluu 4 incident in rivers state. the bastards don't even have clear evidence; all they show us is dead malus. and since when does malu equal human life?

okay, let's take foooolani herdsmen aside since they're affiliated with miyetti, tell me, why can't miyetti allah condemn boko haram? i'm sure you know the answer: foooolani herdsmen, boko haram and miyetti allah are all the same!

you sound disgustingly ridiculous addressing us as 'terrorists' when the word itself is synonymous with "boko haram, foooolani herdsmen, isis, al-qaeda, al-shabaab, taliban, sunni mooooooslims," all of whom are your people.

shame on you and your vain fasting. the way i see you, you might end up a suicide bomber.

asalamyalekum still.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old / Lagos Jungle, Agbole, Where Men, Women Offer Oral, Anal Sex For Fees / Lady Inserts Sand In Woman's Vagina For Having Affair With Her Husband. Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.