Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,919 members, 7,952,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:16 PM

Stop Eating Indomie & Fried Egg - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Stop Eating Indomie & Fried Egg (1699 Views)

Please Don't Ever Eat Indomie With Fried Egg Again At Vendors, Especially At Abo / If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo) / What Is That Local Food You Can Never Stop Eating Even If You Become A Billionai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Eating Indomie & Fried Egg by QueenDeborah(f): 9:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
I can't believe it but it happened to my friends last night.
My friends went to a food vendor to eat, they told the mallam to fry 3 packets of indomie and 8 eggs then they sat down to chill till he finished preparing the food; he was cooking and they were gisting.
Suddenly he told them the food was ready then he served them the food. While they were eating he asked them what they wanted to drink and they ordered for fanta and Maltina, he brought the drinks, they opened it and drank.
30 minutes​ later, they finished eating and paid the mallam and they started walking back home when one of them suddenly remembered that she left her phone on the table then she ran back to get it, luckily for her the phone was still there and she picked it and ran back home to sleep.
And that's exactly what happened.

Una like story sha
See as you dey wait for bad news ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Eating Indomie & Fried Egg by abiolamitodun(m): 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
jizzz.. that's all
mcheew
Re: Stop Eating Indomie & Fried Egg by fawaz22(m): 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
indomie should jail your a*s for defarmation...lazy yut
Re: Stop Eating Indomie & Fried Egg by deolurexy1(m): 10:36pm On Jun 05, 2018
S. O. B
Re: Stop Eating Indomie & Fried Egg by FUNNYBONE1(m): 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
Between me whey dey here dey read & you whey type am, na who really be d lazy youth whey buhari bin dey talk of

(1) (Reply)

Let Post Insult / Fun For Both! / Two Villages In Niger Delta: Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.