Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

What Is That Local Food You Can Never Stop Eating Even If You Become A Billionai - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Is That Local Food You Can Never Stop Eating Even If You Become A Billionai (1092 Views)

Download Joga App And Never Stop Laughing / Watch And Never Stop Laughing....lolzzzzzz / Stop Eating Indomie & Fried Egg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Local Food You Can Never Stop Eating Even If You Become A Billionai by jendol07(m): 6:35am On Jul 19, 2019
Hi Fans

Good day and hope your weekend started on a good note?we hope every body is fine over there?we are here to make you happy every time you want.

Well, no matter how it st...
read more from....
https://focusreporterng.com/2019/07/19/what-is-that-local-food-you-can-never-stop-eating-even-if-you-become-a-billionaire/

Re: What Is That Local Food You Can Never Stop Eating Even If You Become A Billionai by PoliteActivist: 6:36am On Jul 19, 2019
The question should be what local food will you STOP eating if u become a millionaire ($)

My answer is: I don't think there is any local food I'd stop eating when I become a millionaire
Re: What Is That Local Food You Can Never Stop Eating Even If You Become A Billionai by olasaad(f): 6:37am On Jul 19, 2019
hmmm that will be corcotion rice prepare with palm oil, dried fish and lots of locust bean
Re: What Is That Local Food You Can Never Stop Eating Even If You Become A Billionai by spyg1(m): 6:51am On Jul 19, 2019
Garri! I can't do without garri.
Re: What Is That Local Food You Can Never Stop Eating Even If You Become A Billionai by Skyfornia(m): 7:36am On Jul 19, 2019
Yam and red oil
Re: What Is That Local Food You Can Never Stop Eating Even If You Become A Billionai by lastdon5: 7:52am On Jul 19, 2019
I can't stop eating Ugba (African oil bean)with Okporoko(stockfish) or isi anu(cow head or goat head) with garden egg.
If I leave the shores of Africa for 100 years, if I come back the first thing I'll ask for is Ugba.
Re: What Is That Local Food You Can Never Stop Eating Even If You Become A Billionai by WinningEleven(m): 8:02am On Jul 19, 2019
Beta Akara with thick akamu that has been spoiled with sugar and milk and chocolate cheesy
Bring all the foods in this world, and I'll choose it
Re: What Is That Local Food You Can Never Stop Eating Even If You Become A Billionai by SirLiquidGold: 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
Bread and beans... If they count as local food
Re: What Is That Local Food You Can Never Stop Eating Even If You Become A Billionai by horlarkoonlay(m): 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
spyg1:
Garri! I can't do without garri.
my nigga
Re: What Is That Local Food You Can Never Stop Eating Even If You Become A Billionai by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
If I don't eat beans and garri within a week, I can die
Re: What Is That Local Food You Can Never Stop Eating Even If You Become A Billionai by Rasbel(m): 2:28am On Jul 27, 2019
ChieduJoshua081:
If I don't eat beans and garri within a week, I can die

lol...this is funny.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ressurection / Nigeria Scam / The Spanish Computer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.