Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

See The God Samaritan That Return Money He Picked After A Day - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The God Samaritan That Return Money He Picked After A Day (394 Views)

Man Narrates How Two Ladies He Picked Up Wanted To Control His Car / Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) / My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The God Samaritan That Return Money He Picked After A Day by jbbalarabe(m): 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
Adamsy The Good Samaritan!!!
So Yesterday My Friend Lost 80k After We Dropped From A Bike. We Didn't Noticed On Time Until We Enter Inside Market. We Later Went Back To Where We Dropped, Asked Around But No One Saw The Money. We Went Back Today To Still Ask Again. Immediately This Guy (Adamsy) Said He's Coming And Rode Off. He Later Came Back With Money In His Hand And Ask Us The Denominations. We Told Him And He Handed The Money Over To Us Exactly How It Was. He Then Said "Mallama(Miss), I Am Not Above This Money And I Don't Have Such Amount But This Is Not My Sweat And I Can't Keep It" Tears Dropped From My Eyes.
People Like Adamsy Are Very Rare Wallahi. May God Bless Him Abundantly. As share by the girl in her facebook

Re: See The God Samaritan That Return Money He Picked After A Day by Yian1(m): 10:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
May Almighty God bless him abundantly and guide him and the rest of us to be truthful and honest.
Re: See The God Samaritan That Return Money He Picked After A Day by ufuosman(m): 11:29pm On Jun 05, 2018
Allah ya budama anyan for him

(1) (Reply)

Olamide X Phyno – Dem Go Hear Am (world Cup Theme Song For Super Eagles) / Stop Tagging Me To #endsars, I Didn't Start Sars And Cannot End Sars' - Dolapo B / No More Traffic In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.