Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money" - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money" (11917 Views)

Xenophobia: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Protested, Carried Placard In 2014 (Throwback) / Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money" by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 06, 2018
seanswitch:
So unbecoming of a king. Must you react to everything people say about you? lipsrsealed

He is not fit to be king. He lacks the character. Said it before. Dude just does everything on impulse.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money" by Judolisco(m): 11:17am On Jun 06, 2018
Did he give u money or not undecided
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money" by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:39am On Jun 06, 2018
Jethrolite:
Speak yorubaYoruba abeg. My head aches [b]Headaches[/b]from gbagaun written with confidence.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money" by mikaelangelov: 11:51am On Jun 06, 2018
ybalogs:
Okoro has been owing you *#40,000* since June last year and has refused to pay.

Yesterday you begged him to give you even if it is *#20,000* and forget the rest because of a situation you found yourself this season.

He said he has only about *#17,000* in his account and can only afford to send *#15,000* to you.

As half bread is better than none, you had no option than to accept.

You woke up the next morning to see an alert of *#150,000k* with *36* missed calls from him because your phone is always on silent at night and several messages from him begging you to transfer *#135,000* back to him. He said he made a mistake, he wanted to send *#15,000k* and added one extra *0* instead.

Sincerely speaking what will you do?

If I try am ..even Yahweh won't forgive me if I give am back
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money" by miqos02(m): 11:56am On Jun 06, 2018
hkidola00:
but did you know NIGER state is bigger than Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands,armenia,georgia,malta,switzerland,slovakia,togo,croatia e. t. c.
by land mass or population?
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money" by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
ybalogs:
Okoro has been owing you *#40,000* since June last year and has refused to pay.

Yesterday you begged him to give you even if it is *#20,000* and forget the rest because of a situation you found yourself this season.

He said he has only about *#17,000* in his account and can only afford to send *#15,000* to you.

As half bread is better than none, you had no option than to accept.

You woke up the next morning to see an alert of *#150,000k* with *36* missed calls from him because your phone is always on silent at night and several messages from him begging you to transfer *#135,000* back to him. He said he made a mistake, he wanted to send *#15,000k* and added one extra *0* instead.

Sincerely speaking what will you do?

I will send him back an alert with a zero in it.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money" by Jethrolite(m): 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Lol, only Yoruba correction is right, by correcting head aches, you goofed.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money" by guiddoti: 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2018
Oluwo should borrow lifestyle from queen Elizabeth ll embarassed He's not different from ganster, just too shameful.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money" by archipelago: 3:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
Oluwo of Iwo changed his title to Emir of Iwo Land because of the visit. We can see the reason for the change since you want to identify with the Northerners as their true son.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money" by Dareal90s(m): 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
okomile:
Because you want to have jobs for your pple means u should be going from pillar to post.

Make Una continue. Na the pple wey know do their spiritual work well that are installing f......... ls as their king.
Y don't you criticize him when he visited the prison, bcoz he is a king nw he shldnt move around? kings ain't log of wood, let them walk around abeg.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money" by Dareal90s(m): 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
Omeokachie:
Abi you went to beg and lobby him to come pick up a chieftaincy title in your domain.

Emir, you too get sense fa
You think as your igwes beg for schnapps nd kolanut from anybody that just arrived from Lagos ni? grin
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money" by hkidola00(m): 1:06am On Jun 07, 2018
miqos02:
by land mass or population?
land

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Origin Of Igbanke People In Edo State / Somali Proverbs / A Man Cannot Claim A Child If He Did Not Marry The Mother (igbos Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.