Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans (41003 Views)

Skitmaker Churchill Dies While Making A Skit / Gifty Powers: My Ex-Husband Is Impotent - David Sorochukwu Akumah Slammed By Ex / Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by OVA200(m): 10:53am On Jun 06, 2018
I don't know why but her comedy is not funny to me at all, what a very boring comedy.

Wow am FTC on d 2nd page (let's begin to celebrate this one too).

i dedicate my FTC on the 2nd page to my uncle's wife I dey gbadun you.

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by 9javsczech: 10:53am On Jun 06, 2018
Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by israelboy1(m): 10:53am On Jun 06, 2018
it is well
Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by Speakdatruth: 10:54am On Jun 06, 2018
Lol
Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by sweetlaw: 10:55am On Jun 06, 2018
na religion be the problem wey we get for this world especially nigeria.

anything wey u talk about any religion, them go complain but their hidden sins worst pass anything.

free the babe jor...all na joke to relieve us of all these naija wahala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by labusinessguide: 10:55am On Jun 06, 2018
I see
Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by Hotzone(m): 10:55am On Jun 06, 2018
All they (taliban boko infested religion) can do is their usual head slamming or at worst they bomb themselves
My zone is sexy hot

2 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by MrLouisVanGaal1: 10:55am On Jun 06, 2018
hmmm

Meanwhile if you want to learn video animation, please follow my signature link
Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by Okoroawusa: 10:56am On Jun 06, 2018
Na for hijab Islam begin and end?
So its okay to do skits with pastors n babalawos
All these Muslims should park well,abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by Anigreat: 10:57am On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
Just relax and hope you won't be screaming when they see the worse?

Thanks for letting us know that your religion is filled with terrorists,
miscreants.

If Muslims do anyhow for this country, them go see any how.

2 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by ollah2: 10:57am On Jun 06, 2018
Factfinder1:
Muslims and intolerance....how many Muslims slammed the herdsmen in Benue wearing choir robes of the people they killed....Islam is a trap for backwardness and bigotry.... You guys need to learn how to cohabit in a sane environment

From the screenshot above, I didn't see beyond one person attacking Helen Paul. But you wrote this hogwash to not only criticize the said guy but generalised it and proceeded to attack their religion.

Isn't that hypocrisy and bigotry as it's finest?

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by Xisnin(m): 10:57am On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
Just relax and hope you won't be screaming when they see the worse?

You are one of them and the worse you can do is strap a bomb and detonate it in her house.

2 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by melody91: 10:58am On Jun 06, 2018
Factfinder1:
Muslims and intolerance....how many Muslims slammed the herdsmen in Benue wearing choir robes of the people they killed....Islam is a trap for backwardness and bigotry.... You guys need to learn how to cohabit in a sane environment
stop generalizing abeg...suddenly all Christians are now saint abi? hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by koolaid87: 10:58am On Jun 06, 2018
What's up with Muslim and their readiness to defend their religious paraphernalia.

Y'll need to relax.

From Muric to this again

Dem swear for una

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by IbnAbdullah1(m): 10:58am On Jun 06, 2018
Factfinder1:
Muslims and intolerance....how many Muslims slammed the herdsmen in Benue wearing choir robes of the people they killed....Islam is a trap for backwardness and bigotry.... Youvguys need to lane how to cohabit in a sane environment

Hehehehehe
Unfortunately,you don't even have a solution to your thinking and you think Islaam and muslims are your problems?
Madam!if you are too tired to live in peace with us you can gladly go to sambasi forest,I promise I will pay for your transport.
If you think Islaam is backward,I don' t know what is more stupid and mir backward than praying to a Jesus(a human being) you call God who could't save himslf from being nailed to the cross like your claim.

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by mimimile93: 10:58am On Jun 06, 2018
Hijab is not meant for only Muslims..
Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by TheUbermensch: 10:58am On Jun 06, 2018
Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by TheUbermensch: 10:59am On Jun 06, 2018
Factfinder1:

It's not a matter of intolerance.

Religion is a very serious thing and I understand why the Muslim take it to the head even tho most times it's extreme.

Okay why did she wear hijab in that video? This same lady obviously doesn't wear scarf to church but deems it fit to make use of Hijab in her skit. Falz did his to pass a message and not to spite the religion or seem controversial.

You don't toy with some things which are the very helm of religion. It's desecration. The main reason Christians are very tolerant is because Christianity, especially in Nigeria, is mostly Protestant. There are no dogmas or doctrines or sacraments like that compared to the orthodox churches. That was why Christians were vexed when some years ago a student dressed as a sluttish nun to her costume party in OAU.

So it's not a matter of intolerance.

We Christians should stop doing things that would seem spiteful to other religions.

2 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by madridguy(m): 11:00am On Jun 06, 2018
Who's talking about bombing her?

Xisnin:

You are one of them and the worse you can do is strap a bomb and detonate it in her house.
Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by enemyofprogress: 11:00am On Jun 06, 2018
So this hijab thing dey pain the childrens of Ishmael? Una never see anything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by 1miccza: 11:01am On Jun 06, 2018
ednut1:
Out of the over 1000 religion wey dey. Y is it only one dat vexes most Na dem dey claim peace pass hahahah

Is this the same Tunde Ednut?? I catsh una oo..
Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by peterphd(m): 11:02am On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
Let them continue till they finally see what they're looking for.

You and your ilk will murder Christians everywhere? Is that what you're implying? Filthy goat herding and f----ing terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by francesawesome(f): 11:02am On Jun 06, 2018
Muzanga:
Helen paul and AY dey drag first position for "not funny" commedians.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by RenzoFunds(m): 11:03am On Jun 06, 2018
Ok
Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by martolux(m): 11:03am On Jun 06, 2018
Just wait....MURIC is coming after you....
Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by enemyofprogress: 11:03am On Jun 06, 2018
mimimile93:
Hijab is not meant for only Muslims..
don't mind them. If e dey pepper dem, let dem go and die
Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by ladygudhead(f): 11:05am On Jun 06, 2018
Muzanga:
Helen paul and AY dey drag first position for "not funny" commedians.
Honestly!
Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by IbnAbdullah1(m): 11:06am On Jun 06, 2018
Christians always accuse us for being intolerant because we don't behave in like manner when it comes to religion.
I wonder if I insulted your family or probably your mother by depicting a caricature of her and tell I you to tolerate me I hope you will all be nice enough to give me a pat on the back for promoting tolerance.
I know you won't do that, because I can smell the hypocrisy in your breath.
When it suites you everything is fine and tolerant but when it goes the other way you accuse us of being worst than satan.
What a nice description of tolerance by hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:07am On Jun 06, 2018
Factfinder1:

Like all of them are Muslims, like Islam support all they are doing, like you don't see Muslim scholars preaching peace.
Sir it's better you don't say what you don't know about.

2 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by ednut1(m): 11:07am On Jun 06, 2018
1miccza:

Is this the same Tunde Ednut?? I catsh una oo..
no angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Chicken Crashes His Car In Lekki (Picures) / Would You Rock This Denrele Hairstyle? / Tiwa Savage & Korede Bello Share New Lovely Selfie!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.