Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

What Insecticide Can I Use To Completely Get Rid Of Cockroaches? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Insecticide Can I Use To Completely Get Rid Of Cockroaches? (1910 Views)

Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) / 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Cockroaches At Home / Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Insecticide Can I Use To Completely Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by Fr33born(m): 12:40am On Jun 06, 2018
Please what insecticide can one use to completely get rid of cockroaches ? I mean completely..
I have tried snipper and Rambo insecticide and non worked.
In fact, Rambo is the worst because even if you pour it on a cockroach, it will roll eyes at you and walk away with it.
Please what is the best cockroach killer?
Re: What Insecticide Can I Use To Completely Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by pyyxxaro: 12:43am On Jun 06, 2018
Use Bomb

Thank me later cool
Re: What Insecticide Can I Use To Completely Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by Fr33born(m): 12:45am On Jun 06, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Use Bomb
Thank me later cool
I'm serious bro
Re: What Insecticide Can I Use To Completely Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by Emekus92(m): 12:58am On Jun 06, 2018
Use SNIPPER. It is nature they always come back just like mosquitoes
Re: What Insecticide Can I Use To Completely Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by ponti93(m): 1:10am On Jun 06, 2018
Keep confo and magic chalk in and around the house... They will run away from your house
Re: What Insecticide Can I Use To Completely Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by cardoso514: 3:50am On Jun 06, 2018
Baygon
Re: What Insecticide Can I Use To Completely Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by Fr33born(m): 6:21am On Jun 06, 2018
Emekus92:
Use SNIPPER. It is nature they always come back just like mosquitoes
Okay. Thanks bro
Re: What Insecticide Can I Use To Completely Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by Fr33born(m): 6:26am On Jun 06, 2018
ponti93:
Keep confo and magic chalk in and around the house... They will run away from your house
Ok.
But please what's Magic chalk? What does it look like?
Re: What Insecticide Can I Use To Completely Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by Fr33born(m): 6:28am On Jun 06, 2018
cardoso514:
Baygon
Okay. Thanks a lot
Re: What Insecticide Can I Use To Completely Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by kid7soccer(m): 7:31am On Jun 06, 2018
Use insects power it work like charm. Pour it in hidden places, tight conners, under your bed, in cupboard or lockers. It will save you the rochi problems.

Note done pour at night cause all the rochi will come out running for their life and I guess u don't want to keep an open eye running up and down killing them
Re: What Insecticide Can I Use To Completely Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by ponti93(m): 10:49am On Jun 06, 2018
Fr33born:
Ok.
But please what's Magic chalk? What does it look like?
it looks like a normal white chalk... Ask insecticide sellers
Re: What Insecticide Can I Use To Completely Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by Fr33born(m): 11:09am On Jun 06, 2018
ponti93:
it looks like a normal white chalk... Ask insecticide sellers
Ok. Thanks
Re: What Insecticide Can I Use To Completely Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by Fr33born(m): 11:15am On Jun 06, 2018
kid7soccer:
Use insects power it work like charm. Pour it in hidden places, tight conners, under your bed, in cupboard or lockers. It will save you the rochi problems.

Note done pour at night cause all the rochi will come out running for their life and I guess u don't want to keep an open eye running up and down killing them
Please is the name 'insects powder' or is it called something else?
Re: What Insecticide Can I Use To Completely Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by mjizzie(m): 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2018
Sniper is d real deal

1 Like

Re: What Insecticide Can I Use To Completely Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by kid7soccer(m): 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2018
Fr33born:

Please is the name 'insects powder' or is it called something else?
yes that the name. It in a white bottle with a red cover, with pictures of rochies on the body
Re: What Insecticide Can I Use To Completely Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by Fr33born(m): 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
kid7soccer:
yes that the name. It in a white bottle with a red cover, with pictures of rochies on the body
Thanks.
The problem is how to know the original because our markets are filled with fake products.
Re: What Insecticide Can I Use To Completely Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by kid7soccer(m): 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2018
Fr33born:
Thanks.
The problem is how to know the original because our markets are filled with fake products.
it very cheap, i dont think there a fake,have never come across one

1 Like

Re: What Insecticide Can I Use To Completely Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by Smart101: 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
Rambo insecticide is available in a 500ml canister. The most popular insecticide aerosol brand in West Africa. Its formulation has been constantly improved for optimum action on all insects. An innovative insecticide aerosol. Its unique formulation provides a long-lasting residual effect of at least 8 hours of protection against all crawling and flying insects. It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Get rid of all household pests, flying and crawling insects can become a major concern and a detriment to family health and wellness, Rambo insecticide can help you out with just a simple spray. Got a mosquito problem? Worry not because the best and strongest insecticides are here; they'll knock those pests out of town. If your home is full of ants or you have a mosquito, cockroach, or insects problem, then you're probably not using a good insecticide regularly enough. If you ensure your windows are shut tight, there are no gaps under your doors and you don't leave food or stagnant water lying around then you should also spray your rooms on a regular basis to ensure that any mosquitoes that sneak in are quickly snuffed out.

Re: What Insecticide Can I Use To Completely Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by Smart101: 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2021
"Rambo insecticide"

The most popular insecticide aerosol brand in West Africa. Its formulation has been constantly improved for optimum action on all insects. An innovative insecticide aerosol. Its unique formulation provides a long-lasting residual effect of at least 8 hours of protection against all crawling and flying insects. It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Get rid of all household pests, flying and crawling insects can become a major concern and a detriment to family health and wellness, Rambo insecticide can help you out with just a simple spray. Got a mosquito problem? Worry not because the best and strongest insecticides are here; they'll knock those pests out of town. If your home is full of ants or you have a mosquito, cockroach, or insects problem, then you're probably not using a good insecticide regularly enough. If you ensure your windows are shut tight, there are no gaps under your doors and you don't leave food or stagnant water lying around then you should also spray your rooms on a regular basis to ensure that any mosquitoes that sneak in are quickly snuffed out.

(1) (Reply)

Eye Problem(Glaucoma): Free Natural Therapy To Solve It / National Association Of Resident Doctors Suspend Strike / Guy That Has Over 453 Piercings With 278 Of Them Around His Face [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.