Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,422 members, 7,836,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

I Didn’t See Anything Says Kevin De Bruyne As He Backs Guardiola - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Didn’t See Anything Says Kevin De Bruyne As He Backs Guardiola (541 Views)

Rohrs Says Kevin Akpoguma Can Play Right Or Middle Back. / “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate / I Don’t Know Why I Didn’t Award Penalty To Nigeria – Turkish Referee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t See Anything Says Kevin De Bruyne As He Backs Guardiola by soccerfort: 12:58am On Jun 06, 2018
Belgium international and Manchester City Superstar Kevin de Bruyne has come out in support of Club Manager Pep Guardiola who was accused by former team member Yaya Toure of having a bias towards African Players.
Speaking during an interview, Kevin was quoted as saying
‘So, I don’t know what Yaya said or if it’s wrongly written or exaggerated. When you don’t play there’s always something you try to find.
‘We had the best season ever, so in the end the coach took the right decision to play with the team who played a lot. So, this year the trainer probably thought he wasn’t doing enough, wasn’t fit enough. I’ve never saw something racist in the club, ever.’
Pep Guardiola has also been backed by Jerome Boateng and Joshua Kimmich who stated that even with dark skinned players in the squad during Guardiola’s time at Bayern, there was no problem between Pep and players such as Boateng himself, David Alaba and Douglas Costa.
This is same at Manchester City with Benjamin Mendy, Raheem Sterling, Fabian Delph and Leroy Sane. It could be argued by some that these aforementioned players are not playing for African countries, but that certainly doesn’t make them less an African.

http://www.soccerfort.com/i-didnt-see-anything-racist-says-kevin-de-bruyne-as-he-backs-guardiola/

Re: I Didn’t See Anything Says Kevin De Bruyne As He Backs Guardiola by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:46am On Jun 06, 2018
even if he did see anything, do they think he will openly come and jeopardize his position at MC and/or undermine his coach? they should ask another African/black player... also, its important to know that most white people dont even see racism, even when it stands right in their faces, because most dont understand it.
Re: I Didn’t See Anything Says Kevin De Bruyne As He Backs Guardiola by Kingsley10000: 8:44am On Jun 06, 2018
This guy is an idiot....yaya toure isn't your mate in football you should be humble

Africans don't appreciate their own.my best midfielders

1.yaya toure

2.inesta

3.pirlo

(1) (Reply)

FIFA World Cup Russia 2018, Super Eagles Group D Set / With Less Than 10mb You Can Start Watching Worldcup Matches On Your Phone / Spain Appoint Fernando Hierro As New Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.