Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

IAUE Begins HND To Degree Conversion Programme - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IAUE Begins HND To Degree Conversion Programme (1709 Views)

"Converting HND To Degree Is Absurd" By Punch Editorial Board / NUC Rejects Move By NBTE To Float A Programme To Upgrade HND To Degree / Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IAUE Begins HND To Degree Conversion Programme by ricson11(m): 5:26am On Jun 06, 2018
The Senate of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) has approved the request for the conversion of Higher National Diploma (HND) to degree programme. https://sureschoolnews..com/2018/06/iaue-begins-hnd-to-degree-conversion.html

With this approval, Higher National Diploma (HND) graduates wishing to upgrade their certificates to university degrees can do so by application so as to be admitted into 400 level undergraduate programme of the university for a period of one year.

The Director, Centre for Continuing Education, Dr Emmanuel Chisa Ibara while making the prayer said that the programme would provide suitable and flexible academic lectures to facilitate the conversion.

Those who graduated in Accountancy, Management, Office and Information Management, Marketing, Computer Science, Catering and Hospitality Management, Library and Information Science, Agricultural Science, Human Kinetics, Health and Safety Education and Technical Education (options in Building, Electrical and Electronics), desiring to earn B.Sc or B.A degrees are advised to apply for admission into the programme.
Source www.sureschoolnews..com

Re: IAUE Begins HND To Degree Conversion Programme by EWIN(m): 10:17am On Oct 24, 2018
my name is Edwin from Imo state, I studied civil engineering in federal polytechnic nekede Owerri ,I was pleased when I received the information about hnd one year conversion programme in Ignatius Ajuru university,,,, I need more information and the best discipline to enroll on since their is no option for civil engineering,, thanks

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To Live And Last Long... Avoid These Kind Of Foods / Unijos Pre Degree Form / We’re Removing Disparity Between Hnd, Varsity Degree -minister Of Education, Dr.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.