Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

"Martin Elechi, The Elder With Reproach" - Ebonyi Government Slams Ex Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Martin Elechi, The Elder With Reproach" - Ebonyi Government Slams Ex Governor (7180 Views)

‘Too Many Lies’ – Amaechi Slams Ex-npa Boss, Hadiza Usman, Makes Fresh Claims / Policemen Clash With Soldiers Few Poles To Ebonyi Government House / Account Freezing: Akwa Ibom State Government Slams N50b Suit On EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Martin Elechi, The Elder With Reproach" - Ebonyi Government Slams Ex Governor by Nweze1986: 6:00am On Jun 06, 2018
CHIEF MARTIN ELECHI THE ELDER WITH REPROACH

By Philip Nweze

Granted that there is wisdom in the saying that silence is golden, in most cases it is noble to speak out lest fools take their foolery as wisdom.

I was brought up to extend respect and courtesy to elders but an elder must endeavour to conduct himself like one, otherwise the people will equate him with children and treat him as such, no matter how highly placed.

The question, which most people kept asking is what the former governor, Chief Martin Elechi will gain to see his protege and successor fumble and disgraced out of office. All comments emanating from Elder Elechi in recent times are always targeted at his successor.

Chief Martin Elechi, former governor of Ebonyi state ought to be a father figure in Ebonyi politics, but no. Within the past three years, his stock in trade has remained creating serial infractions. His ambivalent position in matters relating to the health and harmony of Ebonyi state is simply unfortunate.

His preference for a rival governorship candidate in the 2015 governorship polls in Ebonyi state and his subsequent failure to achieve this distorted ambition has set him on a war path. Ever since, he has never hidden his disdain for his predecessor, David Umahi. His obvious romance between Dr Ogbonnaya Onu and his motley crowd of failed politicians is borne out of a very patriotic determination to sabotage the present government.

Every public statement he makes these days is calculated to hurt his former Deputy, now Governor. It seems he wakes up everyday plotting his political downfall. He has faulted every procedure adopted and every developmental initiative conceived by the present government. Name them. The Ring Road project which would further enhance connectivity and economic activities in the state, triplet flyover construction, cement pavement technology concrete roads and so on. He has never believed that the Governor has done anything right since he held sway as leader of the state.

Chief Elechi has engaged the Governor in gladiatorial combat from every front. He has unleashed the combined prosecutorial might of EFCC and ICPC on Umahi's government and its organs, all to no avail. He has equally displayed a disturbing appetite for malice, never before seen. Every good thing Umahi does flies in his face with nauseous odour. Even when the governor has been recognised globally for his record of excellence in various pursuits, Chief Elechi strictly categorizes him as an underperformer, even when the feats are there for all to see.

Can Chief Elechi rewrite history? NO! Can he reverse the will of God? NO. What did Elechi himself do for the masses during his eight years walk along the paved political walkways of Ebonyi state. The civil servants got their salaries at his mercy. He fired but never hired. He witch hunted and dismissed many according to which ever side the pendulum of his mood swings.

The truth is that Governor Umahi has tried to effectively cope with the quantum of responsibilities required from him even as a young administrator.

Chief Martin Elechi has positioned himself as one of the viruses eating deep at the peace and progress of Ebonyi state which leaves much to be desired from an elder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Martin Elechi, The Elder With Reproach" - Ebonyi Government Slams Ex Governor by GuyfawkesAB(m): 6:53am On Jun 06, 2018
Make the man go rest na. Why he dey behave like small pikin

1 Like

Re: "Martin Elechi, The Elder With Reproach" - Ebonyi Government Slams Ex Governor by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:04am On Jun 06, 2018
Umahi is fake, stealing from Ebonyians . Come 2019, Ebonyians will send him back to where he belongs. Nonsense Come let me teach you how to market your client, Dave Umahi online Bro! I heard your principal (Umahi) does not know how to use Facebook. Promoting him here on nairaland won't help his ministry! Wisdomkosi says so

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Martin Elechi, The Elder With Reproach" - Ebonyi Government Slams Ex Governor by Nweze1986: 8:19am On Jun 06, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
Umahi is fake, stealing from Ebonyians . Come 2019, Ebonyians will send him back to where he belongs. Nonsense
How many votes do you have? no vacancy in Ebonyi Govt house.

Gov. Umahi remains Ebonyi pathfinder and he is on top on infrastructural development. Ebonyians are much ready to promote him to another level come 2019.

6 Likes

Re: "Martin Elechi, The Elder With Reproach" - Ebonyi Government Slams Ex Governor by Sirpaul(m): 10:12am On Jun 06, 2018
what a life
Re: "Martin Elechi, The Elder With Reproach" - Ebonyi Government Slams Ex Governor by Bolustical: 10:12am On Jun 06, 2018
Okk
Re: "Martin Elechi, The Elder With Reproach" - Ebonyi Government Slams Ex Governor by chuksjuve(m): 10:13am On Jun 06, 2018
Deal with it !!

Re: "Martin Elechi, The Elder With Reproach" - Ebonyi Government Slams Ex Governor by reantv(m): 10:13am On Jun 06, 2018
We sort issues out indoors not outdoors.

Choosing an investment or home location that has all features: Security, nearness to social amenities, city centers, comfort, serene environment and more? Choose right...See signature for more details...
Re: "Martin Elechi, The Elder With Reproach" - Ebonyi Government Slams Ex Governor by CptBule(m): 10:14am On Jun 06, 2018
Nweze1986:

Gov. Umahi remains Ebonyi pathfinder and he is on top on infrastructural development. Ebonyians are much ready to promote him to another level come 2019.

Oga, connect me to your ministry let me propagate the Dave campaign on various social media, for a monthly salary even if na #10,000.

I'm Ebonyian, residing at Mile 50.

6 Likes

Re: "Martin Elechi, The Elder With Reproach" - Ebonyi Government Slams Ex Governor by Celestyn8213: 10:14am On Jun 06, 2018
Just fold my hands dey watch.
Re: "Martin Elechi, The Elder With Reproach" - Ebonyi Government Slams Ex Governor by dimanche4real(m): 10:17am On Jun 06, 2018
Political iberiberism is all I see.
Nobody should equate himself with God as indispensable.
Re: "Martin Elechi, The Elder With Reproach" - Ebonyi Government Slams Ex Governor by Nweze1986: 10:20am On Jun 06, 2018
CptBule:

Oga, connect me to your ministry let me propagate the Dave campaign on various social media, for a monthly salary even if na #10,000.

Contact me ASAP
Re: "Martin Elechi, The Elder With Reproach" - Ebonyi Government Slams Ex Governor by Nweze1986: 10:22am On Jun 06, 2018
CptBule:

Send your facebook username ASAP
Re: "Martin Elechi, The Elder With Reproach" - Ebonyi Government Slams Ex Governor by Jaydear: 10:42am On Jun 06, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
Umahi is fake, stealing from Ebonyians . Come 2019, Ebonyians will send him back to where he belongs. Nonsense
People like you will never see any thing good in others. Even a blind man can tell the difference between Elechi and Umahi. While the Old former Gov. stole Ebonyi to Stupor, the young and performing Umahi has transformed Ebonyi to a small London with little or nothing. Even if Umahi is stealing from Ebonyians, He does it with a human face unlike Elechi Elechi. UMAHI is a TRANSFORMER and a PERFORMER. Gwazi kwa ndi yard unu….

5 Likes

Re: "Martin Elechi, The Elder With Reproach" - Ebonyi Government Slams Ex Governor by ThinkSmarter: 10:49am On Jun 06, 2018
Nweze1986, a relative to david nweze umahi will be paying nairaland to market umahi.
i am from ebonyi, ELECHI ur former boss whom u castigate build 33 longspan bridges across ebonyi river that cut across the state,and there were more impactful to the people more than the flyovers.
he built 3 rice mill clusters, 1 in each senatorial zone.
he built ultra modern secretariate [ochudo city]
And intl market. he built new general hospitals in all the 13 local council.
he also supported the mission hospitals with buildings n health facilities.
Elechi built mdg/cgs primary health centres.
he built 5 classroom block blocks in each primary/sec sch in the state, though some hv more than 1.
Elechi built oferekpe mega water scheme n uncompleted ukawu water sheme.
Don,t forget tha Elechi built POOR quality roads.
UMAHI built 3 flyover on the transahara highway, of which he hv meet the FG for refund.
Very true, UMAHI hv built HIGH quality rds unlike Elechi.
so apart from DECORATION of AKL town, show us uma

4 Likes

Re: "Martin Elechi, The Elder With Reproach" - Ebonyi Government Slams Ex Governor by DonFreshmoney(m): 10:57am On Jun 06, 2018
I don't know who those two are::

Who is Elechi, and what is an Umahi?
Re: "Martin Elechi, The Elder With Reproach" - Ebonyi Government Slams Ex Governor by bedspread: 11:01am On Jun 06, 2018
[s]
enzyme03:
cheesy apc will win 95% of south eastern states in 2019

check out this 99% sure banker odd for today BET9JA games in the link below

For FREE tips click here

For VIP tips click here

dont miss out on this sure winning tips

"SAY NO TO HAD I KNOWN oh"
[/s]

Re: "Martin Elechi, The Elder With Reproach" - Ebonyi Government Slams Ex Governor by nashito(m): 11:02am On Jun 06, 2018
Wisdomkosi:

All this sentimental writers, what do you mean by fake? He has justified his post,he has proven his critics wrong in all ramifications and we'll pleased with what he's doing. I don't stay Air. anymore. But I schooled there for 5 yrs Elechi only embarked on white elephant projects he couldn't do marsh after 8 wasted yrs. Elechi is too frugal with the new state he keeps taking us aback.

1 Like

Re: "Martin Elechi, The Elder With Reproach" - Ebonyi Government Slams Ex Governor by Ogalanyaidi(m): 11:03am On Jun 06, 2018
Elechi is old, his brain is older than the man
Re: "Martin Elechi, The Elder With Reproach" - Ebonyi Government Slams Ex Governor by Uncleodi(m): 11:05am On Jun 06, 2018
Is it not Elechi that sold our teaching hospital..now, doctors don't have jobs.

Meanwhile, what did he do with the money
So sad.
Re: "Martin Elechi, The Elder With Reproach" - Ebonyi Government Slams Ex Governor by Albedo27(m): 11:32am On Jun 06, 2018
Nweze1986:

Who told you there's no vacancy in Ebonyi Govt. House?
The way Umahi ll be defeated will shock u to the bone marrow.
Only those bearing 'Nweze' benefit from his evil government.
Re: "Martin Elechi, The Elder With Reproach" - Ebonyi Government Slams Ex Governor by mager: 11:42am On Jun 06, 2018
Elechi ���������������

Dave is actually working and also stealing d state money, Governorship is not a family business.

Someone should tell him that.

Nwaeze1986 take note �
Re: "Martin Elechi, The Elder With Reproach" - Ebonyi Government Slams Ex Governor by mager: 11:44am On Jun 06, 2018
Elechi tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin cry cry cry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry old brain �

Dave is actually working and also stealing d state money, Governorship is not a family business.

Someone should tell him that.

Nwaeze1986 take note �
Re: "Martin Elechi, The Elder With Reproach" - Ebonyi Government Slams Ex Governor by justy15: 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
ThinkSmarter:
Nweze1986, a relative to david nweze umahi will be paying nairaland to market umahi.
i am from ebonyi, ELECHI ur former boss whom u castigate build 33 longspan bridges across ebonyi river that cut across the state,and there were more impactful to the people more than the flyovers.
he built 3 rice mill clusters, 1 in each senatorial zone.
he built ultra modern secretariate [ochudo city]
And intl market. he built new general hospitals in all the 13 local council.
he also supported the mission hospitals with buildings n health facilities.
Elechi built mdg/cgs primary health centres.
he built 5 classroom block blocks in each primary/sec sch in the state, though some hv more than 1.
Elechi built oferekpe mega water scheme n uncompleted ukawu water sheme.
Don,t forget tha Elechi built POOR quality roads.
UMAHI built 3 flyover on the transahara highway, of which he hv meet the FG for refund.
Very true, UMAHI hv built HIGH quality rds unlike Elechi.
so apart from DECORATION of AKL town, show us uma
unfortunately, he don't have a single road leading to his Echialike community in ikwo, not even a classroom block was added to the primary school in his community, no light, no water even the much talked about oferekpe water scheme he Elechi built is not stepped down in his community for his people to benefit, not even one single project was commissioned in his community; I can tell you that throughout his 8 years of overseeing the affairs of the state, no single graduate from his community is employed at federal or state civil service. His wickedness to his people will continue to haunt him till grave

2 Likes

Re: "Martin Elechi, The Elder With Reproach" - Ebonyi Government Slams Ex Governor by Wisdomkosi(m): 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
Nweze1986:

Ebonyians will send him back to where he belongs. Nonsense Come let me teach you how to market your client, Dave Umahi online Bro! I heard your principal (Umahi) does not know how to use Facebook. Promoting him here on nairaland won't help his ministry! Wisdomkosi says so

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Moves To Apply Twitter Operational Conditions To Other Platforms / APC Holds Rally For Tinubu, Other Candidates In Gwadabawa, Sokoto State / Kano, Jigawa Farmers, Motorists Count Losses Amidst Fuel Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.