Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" (13977 Views)

I’m No Longer Surprised When People Who Earn Little Buy Exotic Rides - RMD Says / Gbemi Olateru Olagbegi And Femi Ajayi White Wedding Photos / Gbemi Olateru Olagbegi To Wed Femi Ajayi (Wedding Invitation Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by Amagite2: 6:23am On Jun 06, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Beat FM On Air Radio, Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi took to Twitter to reveal that guys call her show everyday complaining about the financial demands women make from them.

She then advised them to date women who earn as much as they do. See the tweets below...

"Every day guys call my show complaining about the financial demands women make from them- from money for hair to school fees or rent - WHERE DO YOU PEOPLE FIND SUCH WOMEN

Even when my salary was only 5k years ago , I never asked any dude for money ��‍♀️

So date women who earn as much as you do -

Date women who are in the same income range as you
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/date-women-who-earn-as-much-as-you-do-oap-gbemi-tells-men.html

12 Likes

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:24am On Jun 06, 2018
That is a Personal Decision for EVERY man!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:27am On Jun 06, 2018
*Quote*Even when my salary was only 5k years ago , I never asked any dude for money ��‍♀️*Unquote*

Good Girl
!!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by ClintonEmex: 6:27am On Jun 06, 2018
Such women are everywhere, they are much bigger than the ones that don't ask for it. Many girls are lazy, they depend on their boyfriends to finance their needs, they have that misguided belief that a man must provide for their needs. And that's why many of them are into prostitution, they give their body in exchange for money.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by chriskosherbal(m): 6:30am On Jun 06, 2018
A woman who always enjoy begging for money from men will always do given the present state of her income weather big or small ...

Some are just naturally greedy while others hide behind the notion that "man money dey sweet woman for body".lol cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by Anigreat: 6:30am On Jun 06, 2018
shocked

So that the idiot will be raising shoulder with me?

8 Likes

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by Olalan(m): 6:32am On Jun 06, 2018
What would she say about girls earning a decent income and still doing runs around town. The problem is the shitty mentality that guys have to be solely responsible to their financial needs as a sign of love.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by itspzpics(m): 6:54am On Jun 06, 2018
Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by IamD18: 7:11am On Jun 06, 2018
It won't still stop them from asking money from men.

It's a mentality they all live with whenever they have men in their lives.

Even if she earns higher than you, she will still ask you for money.

28 Likes

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by delugajackson: 8:01am On Jun 06, 2018
It's a natural trait ingrained in most females. If you are not paying for thier hair today, you are paying for thier nails tomorrow. Even when they are gainfully employed, that's when they demand more. It's an issue we guys have to deal with.

I remember when I lost 20k to a bad business, I told my girlfriend (now ex) my ordeal, she said I should forget about the money that it's just an experience. Just after our discussion, she was like - "Baby please I need 5k to buy material, I'll be going for a wedding next week." I was shocked to my bones. "But I just told you I lost 20k today and you still had the mind to ask me for money. Do you wish well at all?" She couldn't respond.

Any lady that is too demanding or asks for more than what she earns is a leech, and leeches don't deserve a penny.

72 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 06, 2018
girl and insatiable need to ask are immeasurable

Have you ever wonder why our full time working mother never wish to spend a dime than expecting their husband

3 Likes

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by TheUbermensch: 11:15am On Jun 06, 2018
What do I know?

I'm just waiting for a much older lady to fall in love with me and start paying my bills.

5 Likes

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by Speakdatruth: 11:15am On Jun 06, 2018
That's true, so many pests out there this days. If not for anything for balancing

1 Like

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by jerryadigun: 11:16am On Jun 06, 2018
One thing I know is that, there is no general policy when it comes with women.

One style good for one, bad for another.

You may never have it all.

Stay content with what you have or ......

2 Likes

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by ItzBIM(m): 11:16am On Jun 06, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Why are u so insecure?

11 Likes

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:16am On Jun 06, 2018
grin Exactly why ayam dating a Pharmacist make she finish induction come get NGO job here. As a finance expert i hate liability grin

11 Likes

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by ItzBIM(m): 11:16am On Jun 06, 2018
Pls where can we find such girls ?
Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 06, 2018
Men ask women for money, women ask men, so what's the big deal? My boyfriend has my account number, and I have a limit to what I'd demand.
Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by Divay22(f): 11:19am On Jun 06, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

I hope you don't complain too sad
Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by biggy26: 11:19am On Jun 06, 2018
Can't deal.
Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by phreakabit(m): 11:20am On Jun 06, 2018
Aunty working hard to get more ladies in her old and not married fraternity. grin
Abeg, if I like the girl, I will spend on her albeit sensibly, whilst occasionally making some financial demands myself, just to put her in the mindset that it's not going to be one sided.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by computer0810(m): 11:20am On Jun 06, 2018
I have a girl I was dating b4 I started working, she's a graduate too and staying with her parent, I never for once owe this lady #100 when I was struggling and she does not care if have eaten but I will give her whatever I have for transport coz I usually tell her I don't have much b4 she comes over so I make sure her coming is at her will and she stays in Ogun state while I base in Lagos, immediately I started working she started listing all her expenses for a month and am like even my mum that sent me to sch have not fully taken care of her and she was like her man 'must' take care of all her need I remind her we r not married that her parent is up to d task she said she can't depend on her parent anymore after sch that I must take care of her everything...I dump her immediately

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by AntiWailer: 11:20am On Jun 06, 2018
Dem fit earn more and still borrow u money to pay for their bills.

3 Likes

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by Metuh: 11:21am On Jun 06, 2018
Naso una go dey talk, yet person never see one.

Nigerian women will still demand from you, no matter how rich they are including this basket mouth called Gbemi

6 Likes

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by hypnotic(m): 11:21am On Jun 06, 2018
She spoke my mind. Let the weak handle themselves, no leaching

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 06, 2018
It's all about greed and not being contented with what they have. Some too just want to live the life of opulence at whatever expense or inconsiderations.

Bible don talk finish,a good woman is from the Lord. Na make person just pray.

1 Like

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 06, 2018
Makes sense.
Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by ednut1(m): 11:23am On Jun 06, 2018
Yes o. They save 90% of their salaries while u no go get savings angry grin. My money is my money ur money is our money crew. No wonder men die quicker

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbemi: "Date Women Who Earn As Much As You Do" by mimimile93: 11:24am On Jun 06, 2018
Amagite2:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Beat FM On Air Radio, Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi took to Twitter to reveal that guys call her show everyday complaining about the financial demands women make from them.

She then advised them to date women who earn as much as they do. See the tweets below...

"Every day guys call my show complaining about the financial demands women make from them- from money for hair to school fees or rent - WHERE DO YOU PEOPLE FIND SUCH WOMEN

Even when my salary was only 5k years ago , I never asked any dude for money ��‍♀️

So date women who earn as much as you do -

Date women who are in the same income range as you
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/date-women-who-earn-as-much-as-you-do-oap-gbemi-tells-men.html

Dating a woman that earns much as you do doesn't stop or minimized her taxing you. Women are needy by nature.

And naija girls are the worst. Leeches I call them.

I once dated a naija girl who was working in a bank and earning 120k monthly while I was earning 75k. Still she was still taxing me for money for hair, subscription, body cream etc.

3 out 5 calls she made to me, is for demands.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Jumbo In Abortion Mess / Burna Boy Is Still 'A Work In Progress' - Mother, Bose Ogulu / Ras Kimono Is Not A Rastaferian, He Broke The Rules - Majek Fashek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.