Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) (65522 Views)

Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) / Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) / Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) by princetom1(m): 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2018
sinaj:
So I'll be like diz one day embarassed

lipsrsealed
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) by Emmacolinho(m): 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2018
Shedrack777:
And if she's raped now, you people will blame the rapist and devil abi. Nonsense
A pervert spotted cool

1 Like

Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
post=68220972:
Mama, it is well!

We will all grow old someday, so all I have to say is MAMA , YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, CUTE, LOVELY AND BLESSED!

We@Mannabbqandgrills will be happy to make some delicious Barbecue for you in 4 years time when you are 100 years ma.

May God give you and us all more long, beautiful years ahead.
Xoxo!
[/b]

At her birthday or burial ceremony?
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
shocked
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) by Samusu(m): 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
;Dq
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) by nairalandaddict: 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
fs
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) by Stallion93(m): 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
This is cool, I mean u can imagine mama's joy seeing herself like that in the mirror at her 9th decade and she's on light speed countdown already. This is what face paints(heavymakeup) is meant for, things like this alongside Unfortunate skin lesions from burns to vitiligo and the rest of them, not for scam.
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) by iSpread(m): 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
folake4u:

What has rape got to do with this makeup transformation.
Is raping old women your specialty?? sad.

Dumb fools everywhere.
Now that you've call him "Dumb fool", do you know what I can do to you now?
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
All na scoping. Obituary picture loading.
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) by wellmax(m): 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
malificent:
Old age is a blessing denied to many. This old woman should be up-to 80 or 90 if I'm not mistaken.

Make up Artist sef try

Read the title again
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
grin wink..... You see your Life. grin
sinaj:
So I'll be like diz one day embarassed

Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) by Jasperro(m): 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
I pray we all grow old n strong
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2018
MrCork:

...somebody change from werewolf tof dracula. ..SMH!!! (No ofeense ) angry

Thank God for your life
At least u have a new babe now
Hope she's lighskined
Werey

1 Like

Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) by mikeweezy(m): 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2018
this is social corruption
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) by MrCork: 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Thank God for your life
At least u have a new babe now
Hope she's lighskined
Werey

..but y do u homebase Africa women all ways swaaaaaar like ilitarate ? ...is ithat illegal to act like lady?...my babes nyansh is bigger than yours!! (Don't hate)) undecided
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2018
MrCork:

..but y do u homebase Africa women all ways swaaaaaar like ilitarate ? ...is ithat illegal to act like lady?...my babes nyansh is bigger than yours!! (Don't hate)) undecided

Receive sense!

1 Like

Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) by MrCork: 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2018
Mrop:
Chaiii....this oldwoman is celebrating her birthday as she clocks 96yrs...

All this MUA no get heaven oo… Lol

Gist from praize news

Gist source :: http://www.praizenews.com/see-this-makeup-transformation-of-this-old-woman/

...that woman make frakistien look handsome.....she should be doing horror movies angry
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) by MrCork: 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Receive sense!

...are u prettier than that 98 year old woman? angry
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
MrCork:

...are u prettier than that 98 year old woman? angry

I'm very pretty

1 Like

Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) by Alejoc(m): 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
Na wa o o....you carry Grandma do specimen! grin grin
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) by lovelylad: 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2018
i need this kind transformation on my bank account

1 Like

Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) by Martin0(m): 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2018
MhizzAJ:

I'm very pretty
madam where you go ee, chai look at you, abeg come ee, come give me ur control
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
Martin0:

madam where you go ee, chai look at you, abeg come ee, come give me ur control

I day jare
Lol
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) by MrCork: 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2018
MhizzAJ:

I'm very pretty

...u prettier than the 96 year old lady?...are u lightskin? undecided
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 4:33pm On Jun 06, 2018
Imagine you unknowingly carry the makeup version as sugar mummy, yawa go gass when the great-grandmother washes off her makeup
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) by Martin0(m): 4:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
MhizzAJ:

I day jare
Lol

chai mix mix, mehn I miss you oo, give me ur em em na or I go call right away, I promise
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2018
malificent:
Old age is a blessing denied to many. This old woman should be up-to 80 or 90 if I'm not mistaken.

Make up Artist sef try
Her age is right in the title.
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) by Ken4Christ: 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
Blood of bobyrisky shocked shocked shocked

i will make sure i marry a non makeup face to avoid carrying old ugly girl to my abode

That's why you should marry someone you know very well.
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

yeah sure that law of nature for you.

moral to you :make sure you give those hustling brothers a chance, stop having the must-marry-rich-men syndrome so you can mother a child more earlier

like one yoruba adage(ile obinrin ki pe su)

shalom kiss

You will get old too. Sometimes everything is not about marriage when it comes to women. Most times its about mortality.

Nigerians and jumping to marriage at any chance when women are mentioned in any topic.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) by lepasharon(f): 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

yeah sure that law of nature for you.

moral to you :make sure you give those hustling brothers a chance, stop having the must-marry-rich-men syndrome so you can mother a child more earlier

like one yoruba adage(ile obinrin ki pe su)

shalom kiss
What if I am rich myself and want another rich brother?

Think!

Is a woman not allowed to have standards?
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) by yommygift15: 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2018
single guys in this forum, u chance is here, grab it while it last.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yuan Herong, A Female Chinese Doctor And Bodybuilder (Photos) / Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy / SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.