Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other (35420 Views)

Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Breakup, Actress Confirms / Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts At Daughter, Ryn Roberts' 1st Birthday / Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy Loved Up In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other by Afrocentric: 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2018
SoapQueen:

She didn't snatch someone else's husband. It was revealed that the man and his wife got divorced and both moved on before he got on with Yvonne.

I too know, shebi you were there when they divorce?
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other by OgahBohz: 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2018
Bluezy13:

Mr Anigreat,
Do you have a psychological disorder such as Autism and Schizophrenia, that deters your sense of reasoning in a social platform??

Please do tell us, we are here to help you.

Jesus Christ ! ..
just for one person ?...
Kai! ur wickeder than the wickedest!
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other by SoapQueen(f): 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2018
Afrocentric:
I too know, shebi you were there when they divorce?
Keep your silly idiosyncrasies to yourself. The story was on virtually every blog and news outlet.

I can't deal with how people troll others here.
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other by omooat: 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
Anigreat:

Due to fact Yvonne Nelson pusssy was too watery and smelly, flies buzz around anytime the poor husband make love to her..

It now clear why the idiot kick the idiotic Yvonne out.

Who are these people that makes comments like this! I'm sure they are not Yorubas! People that speak like this are people with no parental guidance, no home training and definitely gutter people. It's unfortunate that internet give guys like this platform to express their filth! Lets hope Ai can be used to prevent these outcast from mingling with normal enlightened people!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other by karika2018: 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
what is it that we do not understand...........it was so simple........she wanted a half cast child more than a husband and the idiot fell for it.

most guys do not know how far our african lady will go just to get a white dick and a biracial baby.......

come to europe and america....most nigerian girls will suck a white mans ass......lick his sperm......

if you know how many ladies are jealous of uche jombo you will be shocked and surprise...........she got what she wanted the most....yellow paw paw baby
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other by SexytorresE(f): 11:42pm On Jun 06, 2018
So? How is this news? I unfollowed Morata and no one knows. aside from that, people have been unfollowing one another on IG for long.
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
She's tired of financially supporting the guy. and the guy knowing she loves white dick is protesting in return.

I discovered this girl's love for whity in one movie role she played. she produced, and directed the movie and acted the role of the lover of one skinny hungry white dude. grin

sorry Yvonne, you'll still go back to him begging and if I was the guy, I'd make you beg on your knees tongue
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
All these our african girls keep fallinb their own hands all in the name of oyibo. See the bar tender wey yvonne nelson carry belle for. Smh

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other by Saintmary(f): 4:58am On Jun 07, 2018
I thought it was Jamie Lannister
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other by ifyalways(f): 6:46am On Jun 07, 2018
SoapQueen:

If you try to read stories from all the parties involved you will stop acting childish. Initially, everyone was blaming Yvonne but when all parties involved aired their minds, it was discovered that the ex-wife and the guy were already divorced long before he met Yvonne.

I don't think so. I heard Yvonne met Jamie via the ex-wife while they were still married. The ex-wife sells slim tea and stuff and Yvonne contacted her to make a purchase.

Along the lines, She and Jamie became an item.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 07, 2018
SoapQueen:

She didn't snatch someone else's husband. It was revealed that the man and his wife got divorced and both moved on before he got on with Yvonne.

And she will get to stay with him forever? It is the same jumping around.
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other by bros856: 7:09am On Jun 07, 2018
SEE HOW FOOLISH AFRICAN GIRLS ARE. HOW MANY AMERICAN AND BRITISH CELEBRITIES WHO HAVE MADE MONEY DATE NORMAL AFRICAN GUYS. HE HAS FINISH SUCKING HER MONEY NOW TROUBLE HAS SURFACE. OYINBO
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other by SoapQueen(f): 7:52am On Jun 07, 2018
ifyalways:

I don't think so. I heard Yvonne met Jamie via the ex-wife while they were still married. The ex-wife sells slim tea and stuff and Yvonne contacted her to make a purchase.

Along the lines, She and Jamie became an item.

The brother clarified everything yesterday and said what truly happened.. I was shocked. The wicked Yvonne kept denying on interviews that she didn't know the ex-wife.

I fear human beings!

Thanks dear.
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other by Aleora(f): 8:46am On Jun 07, 2018
Am not surprised
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 07, 2018
Anigreat:

Due to fact Yvonne Nelson pusssy was too watery and smelly, flies buzz around anytime the poor husband make love to her..

It now clear why the idiot kick the idiotic Yvonne out.

Idiots,

Must you make a fool of yourself coz you're seeking for attention?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naomi Campbell Flashes Her Boobs In Sheer Low Cut Gown At London Fashion Week / Bose Ogulu Makes Billboard’s 2021 International Power Players List / Drake Purchases Tupac's Self-designed Crown Ring For Over $1 Million At Auction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.