Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,104 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other (35407 Views)

Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Breakup, Actress Confirms / Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts At Daughter, Ryn Roberts' 1st Birthday / Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy Loved Up In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other by correctbae: 8:37am On Jun 06, 2018
Trouble seems to loom between Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson and her British baby father, Jamie Roberts.

Jamie Roberts who has loved up pictures of himself and Yvonne Nelson in his instagram page has deleted all and also unfollow her on Instagram, Yvonne Nelson has also deleted all pictures of them together and unfollow him.

Wondering what might have gone wrong between both of them.

Recalling that Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy is a romantic man as he took your social media with the handle @myeyeswide to express how he feels about the actress on valentine day. He also shared some of her photos.

In a sweet valentine message, he wrote:

"Where do I start? Being the luckiest man alive, it’s a lot of pressure to put into words JUST how happy I am to be me right now. But here goes. Since I met you we’ve shared some of the greatest moments of our lives. You’ve made me happier than I’d been made to believe was possible.

You inspire me in too many ways to count, but your strength is what defines you, your strength has even guided ME if I’ve needed it. When those pathetic dirty viruses have tried to attack what we have, you’ve been the mother of all firewalls, you are unflinching.
Thank you for being the best partner and mother to our daughter. With Intelligence, sense of humour, talent, love, kindness, caring all in abundance?.. @rynroberts has been truly blessed to be able to call you mummy.

Oh yeah... then there’s the small matter of fact that you happen to be HOT AS FU*K! �.. with that billion dollar smile and legs for centuries... I gotta pinch myself.. every. single. day.

Thank you for ALL that you do
Happy Valentine’s Day to my beautiful “firewall” @yvonnenelsongh �� From the luckiest man alive. ❤️"

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/06/06/ghanaian-actress-yvonne-nelson-and-her-baby-daddy-deletes-all-memories-unfollow-each-other-on-instagram/

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other by sukerefakere(m): 8:40am On Jun 06, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:41am On Jun 06, 2018
She should have known better you can't find comfort in the hands of another woman's husband

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other by Anigreat: 8:55am On Jun 06, 2018

Due to fact Yvonne Nelson pusssy was too watery and smelly, flies buzz around anytime the poor husband make love to her..

It now clear why the idiot kick the idiotic Yvonne out.

6 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other by Bluezy13(m): 10:25am On Jun 06, 2018
Anigreat:

Due to fact Yvonne Nelson pusssy was too watery and smelly, flies buzz around anytime the poor husband make love to her..

It now clear why the idiot kick the idiotic Yvonne out.

Mr Anigreat,
Do you have a psychological disorder such as Autism and Schizophrenia, that deters your sense of reasoning in a social platform??

Please do tell us, we are here to help you.

127 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other by SoapQueen(f): 10:39am On Jun 06, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
She should have known better you can't find comfort in the hands of another woman's husband

She didn't snatch someone else's husband. It was revealed that the man and his wife got divorced and both moved on before he got on with Yvonne.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other by Krizbaby: 10:43am On Jun 06, 2018
Make she take heart...
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:48am On Jun 06, 2018
it's no suprise cos it was bound to happen anyway

it's no news that most celebrity relationships, marriages, baby daddy-ism and baby mama-ism do not last these days

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other by Divay22(f): 10:59am On Jun 06, 2018
They are always too quick to unfollow each other.
That's another trait of childishness.

30 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other by JasonScoolari: 11:09am On Jun 06, 2018
Divay22:
They are always too quick to unfollow each other.
That's another trait of childishness.
Really? Wow!!!

7 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other by Divay22(f): 11:30am On Jun 06, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Really? Wow!!!
I'm guilty also embarassed but working on it.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other by Anigreat: 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
Bluezy13:

Mr Anigreat,
Do you have a psychological disorder such as Autism and Schizophrenia, that deters your sense of reasoning in a social platform??

Please do tell us, we are here to help you.

shocked

国古代史硕士、澳大利亚NAATI认证汉英译者,业译八年,精于澳大利亚法律、商业和移民文件之翻译,现任北京第二外国语学院高级翻译学院澳籍教员,讲授汉英笔译。

Thank you.
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other by Bluezy13(m): 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2018
Anigreat:

shocked

国古代史硕士、澳大利亚NAATI认证汉英译者,业译八年,精于澳大利亚法律、商业和移民文件之翻译,现任北京第二外国语学院高级翻译学院澳籍教员,讲授汉英笔译。

Thank you.

OK...

It is known as Languagyautistic Chinese-ophrenia in the field of psychology.

Please, fill the form below and proceed to Ward 2.

You need immediate stabilization.
Thank you!

Next patient please!!!

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other by Biglittlelois(f): 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
The institution called marriage has been soo abused to the extent that baby daddies and baby mamas is the new norm forgeting that it doesnt guatantee that both parties will stay together, hell marriage these days dont last so.................

God help us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other by Navalsadiq(m): 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
I just they pity these girl when them finish work for head she go know wots up

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other by Flexy2vybes(m): 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
Y
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other by thunderbabs: 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
That's a development undecided

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other by Hunry: 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
lol, action film.
dem kukuma tell am.
. she got what she wanted though, the child iyanya couldn't give her

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other by donogaga(m): 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
Nothing new.
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
And this is news?

Small wonder why all the good nairalanders like Lakeside79 are all deactivating their accounts when they get banned wrongfully

Enjyl gone

Lakeside79 gone

Lestat gone

Most of the cool nairalanders I relate too are all deactivating

Next time I get banned I am gone too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other by tempest01(m): 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
I saw this coming right from when I saw her pregnancy photos and the other lady posting the kind of man he is.

Yvonne Nelson is gullible. And I did send this to her Twitter.
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other by slimdamatrix1(m): 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
Shey she snatched him from his wife, someone else has snatched him from her.

What goes around comes around. grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other by ednut1(m): 6:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
stella aboderin nko

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other by oshe11: 6:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
correctbae:
Trouble seems to loom between Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson and her British baby father, Jamie Roberts.

Jamie Roberts who has loved up pictures of himself and Yvonne Nelson in his instagram page has deleted all and also unfollow her on Instagram, Yvonne Nelson has also deleted all pictures of them together and unfollow him.

Wondering what might have gone wrong between both of them.

Recalling that Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy is a romantic man as he took your social media with the handle @myeyeswide to express how he feels about the actress on valentine day. He also shared some of her photos.

In a sweet valentine message, he wrote:

"Where do I start? Being the luckiest man alive, it’s a lot of pressure to put into words JUST how happy I am to be me right now. But here goes. Since I met you we’ve shared some of the greatest moments of our lives. You’ve made me happier than I’d been made to believe was possible.

You inspire me in too many ways to count, but your strength is what defines you, your strength has even guided ME if I’ve needed it. When those pathetic dirty viruses have tried to attack what we have, you’ve been the mother of all firewalls, you are unflinching.
Thank you for being the best partner and mother to our daughter. With Intelligence, sense of humour, talent, love, kindness, caring all in abundance?.. @rynroberts has been truly blessed to be able to call you mummy.

Oh yeah... then there’s the small matter of fact that you happen to be HOT AS FU*K! �.. with that billion dollar smile and legs for centuries... I gotta pinch myself.. every. single. day.

Thank you for ALL that you do
Happy Valentine’s Day to my beautiful “firewall” @yvonnenelsongh �� From the luckiest man alive. ❤️"

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/06/06/ghanaian-actress-yvonne-nelson-and-her-baby-daddy-deletes-all-memories-unfollow-each-other-on-instagram/
Na so....

Like Tiwa Like Nelson

OLd Oloshos
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other by linearity: 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
Some people truly don’t have life!

How boring and hopeless can someone be, to the extent of stalking and painfully going through celebrities social media account periodically, to see who they are following or not?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other by hulkhiharitoz(m): 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
I don't know why that use to be the first thing pple do. angry
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other by femi4: 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
Iyanya curse is working

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide Shades NBC As He Releases New Song, Titled PUNA / Actress Etinosa Blast MC Galaxy, Say Her Nude Video Was Not Planned In Anyway / Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.