Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Don't Bury Your Destiny - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Bury Your Destiny (314 Views)

Let The Dead Bury The Dead (What Jesus Actually Meant?) / How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds / 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Bury Your Destiny by jonatoye(m): 8:39am On Jun 06, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Don't Bury Your Destiny

WORD FOR TODAY
Each time a man sins something dies in him thereby affecting his destiny. Every sin against God is a sin against your destiny!!!
Scriptural Reference
" For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Roman 6:23 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What a man receives for committing sins is death. It is not enough for a man to have good prospects under God, if he must fulfill his mandate he must live above sin. Therefore, the devil will try all he could to make sure that your destiny fails and that the plan of God over you become truncated.

You are doing great damage to yourself if you continue to live in sin. You must choose to obey God and live according to His will to ensure that your life is patterned according to His original plan for you. In the case of Joseph, He was mindful of His destiny. He gave no room for sin.

The Lord rooted for a better alternative (David) when King Saul chose to disobey Him. No man can explain what Gehazi would have become due to the fact that He gave room for covetousness that brought his ministry under God to an end. A man may never know how great the plan of God is for him if he sacrifices his glorious destiny on the altar of sin.

Prayer Point:
Lord! My destiny will not fail, As I increase I will not sin against God and my Glory will not turn to shame in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
To be what God wants you to be and attain a glorious height under God you must live above sin!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have a Graceful Wednesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Elements Of Wisdom / The Spiritual World / Welcome To Your Month Of Glorious Manifestation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.