Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos (63676 Views)

Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies / Ella Mensah: I Once Had Sex In A Plane / Photos From Ella Mensah's Armed Robbery Attack In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos by eagleeye2: 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
Beremx:
Nairaland and women yansh sha.

Lalasticlala na wa o! grin
Long time madam
Re: Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos by guterKerl: 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
vanity crew
Re: Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos by segebase(m): 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
omo vasline don finish for house oo..gotta get to store...amma stroke my D till i cum next week
Re: Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos by excomarow(m): 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
this is pussy not that ugly thing chioma is giving davido

You Well sooo

Were did you see the PUSSY undecided
Re: Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos by Beremx(f): 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
eagleeye2:

Long time madam
Good afternoon Sir
Re: Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos by Angelparadise: 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
This proves that she shamelessly have nothing to offer in the industry accept what every shameless poor moral brought up can offer . No wonder many misunderstand that birthday means warning that u are nearer to your death so live judiciously.

1 Like

Re: Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos by Vanityupnvanity(m): 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
is she Peter Mensa's sister?
Re: Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos by ADRIAN88(m): 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2018
This one go sabi mess fire

2 Likes

Re: Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos by Ebuka6841(m): 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2018
pitying for the Vaseline crew
Re: Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos by Lexusgs430: 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2018
On her wedding day, wetin she go release?
Re: Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos by ariesbull: 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2018
Finally this is okeikpu
Re: Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos by penance(m): 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
E be like say u b kemi olunoyo apprentice grin

1 Like

Re: Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos by Sirworrior(m): 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
Indecent dressing. Rubbish
Re: Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos by krishfwesh(m): 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
and this post go get many likes. nawa
Re: Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2018
Oh lord see person mama as she dey flash pulani..

Not like I wouldn't love to take a peek at the pekus... Mama my tongue � got magic.... grin grin grin
Re: Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos by mybestlove(m): 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
At time I wonder what trips men with these kind of women. This one will certainly be too ugly to behold on bed
Re: Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos by slimshed09(m): 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2018
*ADVERT UPDATE*
====▪▪▪====

*ANOTHER GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU*

Many people have lost golden opportunities by not taking action.

Few decades ago, the entire area of Victoria Island were forest. We were told then, it was a thing of shame to tell people you live in Victoria Island.

The prestigious locations then used to be Surulere and Yaba area. However, some people took the bold, stupid and crazy action to buy land there. We all know what land worth in Victoria Island today.

Opportunities do repeat itself if only you can open your mind to see them. You may have missed the Victoria Island of today, but look and target the Victoria Island, Ikoyi and Lekki of tomorrow.

Remember, it is the forest of today that gives birth to the cities of tomorrow.

Get bold to take crazy steps and actions. Let help you get started with our basket of options within our gated and secure estate. Feel free to pick which one work best within your budget.

*1.)* *The Summit Homes Sangotedo.*
*Location* Behind Novare Lekki Mall Shoprite Sangotedo

*Title:* CofO
*Price:* NGN13,000,000
*Size:* 600sqm

*2.)* *East Amber Estate Abijo GRA.*
*Location* Abijo GRA 3 Minutes drive off Lekki-Epe Expressway.

*Title:* Gov Consent
*Price:* NGN10,500,000

*3.)* *Urban Base Bogije.*
*Location* Bogije off Lekki Epe Expressway.

*Title:* Gov Consent
*Price:* NGN7,600,000

*4.)* *Beachfront Courts Ibeju Lekki.*
*Location* Opposite Eko Tourist Resort & sharing boundary with the Lekki Free Trade Zone Ibeju Lekki.

*Title:* Excision
*Price:* NGN4,200,000

*5.)* *Lakewood Manor.*
*Location* 2 mins drive from Dangote Refinery along The LFTZ Road Ibeju Lekki.

*Title:* CofO
*Price:* NGN6,000,000

*6.)* *Hopewell Park Estate.*
*Location* 10 mins drive from The Lekki Free Trade Zone, Ibeju Lekki.

*Price:* NGN2,500,000

*7.)* *Greenfield Courts 2.*
*Location* 7 mins drive from La Campagne Tropicana resort off the LFTZ Road Ibeju Lekki.

*Title:* Excision in process
*Price:* NGN500,000
*Promo Offer* *Buy 5 PLOTS Get 1 PLOT FREE*

*8.)* *Peninsula Homes 2.*
*Location* 2 mins drive from La Campagne Tropicana resort off the LFTZ Road Ibeju Lekki.

*Price:* NGN600,000
*Promo Offer* *Buy 6 PLOTS Get 1 PLOT FREE*

*9.)* *Bricks Courts 2.*
*Location* 2 mins drive from La Campagne Tropicana resort off the LFTZ Road Ibeju Lekki.

*Price:* NGN700,000
*Promo Offer* *Buy 5 PLOTS Get 1 PLOT FREE*

*10)* *Gracias Global Ocean view*
*Location:* Otolu 8 minutes drive from Lekki Free Trade Zone Ibeju Lekki.

*Price:* NGN5,000,000

We guarantee you maximum returns on your investments within the shortest period of time.

For site visit and Payment details contact *07033738449
Re: Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos by Rukky163: 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
mitcheeeeewww,nonsense
Re: Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos by pastorcyrus(m): 12:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
NaijaCelebrity:
Ghanaian actress, Ella Mensah took to her Instagram page to share some pantless photos to celebrate her birthday.

The Ghanaian actress who is today celebrating her birthday shares some lovely photos were she is not wearing a pant.

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-ella-mensah-releases-pantless-photos-to-celebrate-her-birthday/
Life goes on,life is a choice, make your own

Re: Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos by successyoung(m): 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
@ OP some lovely photo you said undecided@ OP some lovely photo you said
Re: Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos by shakyum: 1:17pm On Jun 06, 2018
lemme not say what is in my mind first. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos by younglleo: 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
where u see pussy.?
Re: Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos by Okoroawusa: 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2018
Blood of Chisos!

What is this?!
Re: Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos by ogbu80(m): 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
Nawao oloshos dn de use nollywood as disguise.....is alright grin
Re: Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos by kernel507: 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2018
[quote author=SIMPLYkush post=68224982]this is pussy not that ugly thing chioma is giving davido[/quote
]

I've noticed how much you blackmail Chioma and Davido on every thread, may your mother, sisters and daughters face same in other people's hand seven folds.
Re: Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos by Donchukz(m): 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
Just when i thought my eyes have seen it all cool cheesy
Re: Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos by newinsta: 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
We handle any project be it web app, mobile app, desktop etc.
if you are interested in any worthwhile project watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmwl16wAhoA&feature=youtu.be
I will offer totally FREE service to the first 6 people who will consult me, because today is my birthday!!!
Re: Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos by naijjaman(m): 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2018
ok
Re: Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos by stayingfocused: 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2018
na this kind food i de chop o
Re: Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos by Fedrickcity: 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2018
how i wish i can attend the birthday
NaijaCelebrity:
Ghanaian actress, Ella Mensah took to her Instagram page to share some pantless photos to celebrate her birthday.

The Ghanaian actress who is today celebrating her birthday shares some lovely photos were she is not wearing a pant.

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-ella-mensah-releases-pantless-photos-to-celebrate-her-birthday/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olumuyiwa Osinuga "Nomoreloss" Is Dead (Singer, Comedian) / Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch / 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.