Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos (63673 Views)

Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies / Ella Mensah: I Once Had Sex In A Plane / Photos From Ella Mensah's Armed Robbery Attack In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos by ehissi(m): 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
Exwizard:
This is Nigeria

Bros! This is Ghana ooooo...... undecided
Re: Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos by autonomous22: 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2018
NaijaCelebrity:
Ghanaian actress, Ella Mensah took to her Instagram page to share some pantless photos to celebrate her birthday.

The Ghanaian actress who is today celebrating her birthday shares some lovely photos were she is not wearing a pant.

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-ella-mensah-releases-pantless-photos-to-celebrate-her-birthday/

oboi, see Pussy hip... I need somtin like dis
Re: Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
Gten:
With this public display of depravity and low I.Q, Someone would now say I should take a feminist serious, ladies put your house in order before agitating for equal rights.

Why did you open the thread if you don't want to see the depravity, alabosi oshi undecided
Re: Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos by GOFRONT(m): 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
cheesy

Re: Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos by abumoney(m): 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2018
This is Nigeria, all the ladies wanna be Ponstars
Re: Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos by yommygift15: 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2018
omo jatijati
Re: Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos by chinonfelix2(m): 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
This is what I call iberiberisim.. In Gov. Rochas voice.
Re: Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos by CHIGIM: 4:33am On Jun 07, 2018
my friend this one is not Nigeria
Exwizard:
This is Nigeria
Re: Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos by Okeikpu(m): 4:23am On Jun 13, 2018
ariesbull:
Finally this is okeikpu
You no call me on time grin

Ds 1 na my size

1 Like

Re: Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos by husainjarma: 4:35am On Jun 13, 2018
NaijaCelebrity:
Ghanaian actress, Ella Mensah took to her Instagram page to share some pantless photos to celebrate her birthday.

The Ghanaian actress who is today celebrating her birthday shares some lovely photos were she is not wearing a pant.
Of all the beautiful curves on ur body, ur... Is my favourite.[color=#006600][/color]

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-ella-mensah-releases-pantless-photos-to-celebrate-her-birthday/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) / Olumuyiwa Osinuga "Nomoreloss" Is Dead (Singer, Comedian) / Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.