Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Nigerian Police Arrest Birthday Girl For Inviting Hoodlums To Her Party - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Police Arrest Birthday Girl For Inviting Hoodlums To Her Party (487 Views)

Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes / Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them / [INTERVIEW] “stop Inviting AWO Boys To Your Shows” – Casanova Party Organizer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Arrest Birthday Girl For Inviting Hoodlums To Her Party by Mowunmiaf: 9:32am On Jun 06, 2018
A woman, Zainab Olatunji, has been arrested by the police for alleged conspiracy and malicious damage of two vehicles.

PUNCH Metro gathered that Olatunji on June 3, 2018, celebrated her birthday in the Papa Ashafa, Agege area of Lagos State.

Some hoodlums, who were allegedly invited by the 21-year-old, were said to have smoked hemp freely, as they wielded different kinds of weapons during the celebration.

Police arrest birthday girl for inviting hoodlums to party

The party was midway when there was a disagreement among the guests, which reportedly degenerated into a fight.

The affray was said to have led to the damage of the windscreen of a Toyota Sienna, with number plate, LSR 260 CK, and a Toyota Rav 4 with number plate, KJA229HQ, owned by residents in the area.

Re: Nigerian Police Arrest Birthday Girl For Inviting Hoodlums To Her Party by Mowunmiaf: 10:18am On Jun 06, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Help! Please I Need Lists Of Program For My Birthday / Registration Is Open For The Maiden Edition Of Miss General Elections 2019 / My Beautiful Queen Celebrating Her Birthday, Just Too Proud Of Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.