Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Bloodbath Between NAVY, Private Guards Averted!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bloodbath Between NAVY, Private Guards Averted!!! (420 Views)

Bloody Clash Between Fulani And Benin Youths Averted By Police (photos) / Vandals Destroy NNPC Pipeline In Lagos, Fire Explosion Averted / Illegal Private Guards In Osun Arrested By Security Operatives During Raid. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bloodbath Between NAVY, Private Guards Averted!!! by Infonews2: 9:51am On Jun 06, 2018
The matter was about who takes custody of 3000 jerry cans filled with petroleum products that were recovered from suspected vandals at Atlas Cove. While the Navy accused the guards of conniving with vandals to siphon petroleum products around that axis, the latter claimed they impounded the products from vandals at the weekend, adding that they were loaded in five vehicles at the time of arrest. But for the intervention of the Commander, NNS Beecfroft, Commodore Okon Eyo, who led the naval personnel, the situation would have been bloody.

source:https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/775/bloodbath-between-navy-private-guards-averted#latest

lalasticlala mynd44 seun

Re: Bloodbath Between NAVY, Private Guards Averted!!! by Kelvinsaint(m): 10:38am On Jun 06, 2018
My
Re: Bloodbath Between NAVY, Private Guards Averted!!! by Infonews2: 11:33am On Jun 06, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Man Runs Mad, Stabs Mother To Death In Mushin Lagos Over Father’s Property / Two Nigerians Jailed In Swedish Juju Human Trafficking Trial / I Only Inserted My Finger - Man Accused Of Defiling 15 Year Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.