Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Transcribing Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transcribing Job (2267 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / Online Transcribing Jobs In Nigeria / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transcribing Job by herlecks(m): 10:08am On Jun 06, 2018
Please is there anyone who can introduce me to Transcribing Job properly ..actually there should be easy withdrawal too? Thanks in advance.
Re: Transcribing Job by Biritiko: 8:27am On Aug 10, 2019
herlecks:
Please is there anyone who can introduce me to Transcribing Job properly ..actually there should be easy withdrawal too? Thanks in advance.
Are you still looking for one?
Re: Transcribing Job by herlecks(m): 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
Biritiko:
Are you still looking for one?
Yes. 100%!
Re: Transcribing Job by Luvlyna(f): 8:30am On Aug 11, 2019
Me too!
Re: Transcribing Job by 11thGoldTREE: 8:36am On Aug 11, 2019
herlecks:
Yes. 100%!
me too. You r nt alone
Re: Transcribing Job by brijibs: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2019
Re: Transcribing Job by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 19, 2019
me too anyone here find one....I need a mentor and info
Re: Transcribing Job by Gidosky: 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2020
Guys, please i need help passing this transcription test at Crowdsurf, i have read the guidelines and have applied many times but they keep telling me that i did not pass the transcription test. Can anyone help me?
Re: Transcribing Job by femmyapson(m): 11:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
Re: Transcribing Job by abigail11(f): 6:45pm On May 09, 2020
Gidosky:
Guys, please i need help passing this transcription test at Crowdsurf, i have read the guidelines and have applied many times but they keep telling me that i did not pass the transcription test. Can anyone help me?

Did you transcribe the audio file very well?
I applied and I passed the test sha
Re: Transcribing Job by abigail11(f): 6:48pm On May 09, 2020
Gidosky:

Here is the audio file transcription:

0:00
Please welcome the one and only Bruno Mars.

0:04
Nice to see you nice to see you okay I gotta tell you when 24 karat magic came out this it's such a great song and a feel good song anyway but I How many times did I play in the office?

0:13
Yeah, how many times

0:16
there's such a great dance move with the two so I've been dying to ask you if you came up with the choreography in the air that one part that you

0:25
know, me and my homie Phil did and we went back and forth and try to get it. Get some of the fun.

0:30
Why don't you What a fun song Thank you
Re: Transcribing Job by Ladytrap: 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2020
[quote author=abigail11 post=89367390]

Here is the audio file transcription:

0:00
Please welcome the one and only Bruno Mars.

0:04
Nice to see you nice to see you okay I gotta tell you when 24 karat magic came out this it's such a great song and a feel good song anyway but I How many times did I play in the office?

0:13
Yeah, how many times

0:16
there's such a great dance move with the two so I've been dying to ask you if you came up with the choreography in the air that one part that you

0:25
know, me and my homie Phil did and we went back and forth and try to get it. Get some of the fun.

0:30
Why don't you What a fun song
Re: Transcribing Job by joneromensch: 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
Crowdsurf still accepting Nigerians?? Anybody, please. Thanks in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Civil Defence 2019 Job Recruitment / Jobs Notification From Private Networks Nigeria Limited. / Cbn Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.