Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,535 members, 7,816,305 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Costway Portable Mini Washing Machine Compact Twin Tub 15lb Washer Spin Spinner - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Costway Portable Mini Washing Machine Compact Twin Tub 15lb Washer Spin Spinner (518 Views)

15lb Hairball Removed From Stomach Of Indian Girl Who Chews Her Hair (Graphic) / Prisoner Who Gave Birth To Twin Dies In Calabar / 14-Year-Old Girl Grows ‘Twin Sister’ On Her Chest In Philippines (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Costway Portable Mini Washing Machine Compact Twin Tub 15lb Washer Spin Spinner by Micostarmall: 10:21am On Jun 06, 2018
About This Item
We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. See our disclaimer

Our Mini Compact Twin Tub Washing Machine, Which Is Prefer For Doing Laundry In A Compact Environment. The Easy operation-allowing you to simply put in your load of clothes and fill with water, then set the timer and start washing. Featuring spin wash and spin dry. As For A Portable Washing Machine, This Washing Machine Will Be Ideal For Dorms, Condos, Motor Homes, RV's, Camping And More
Note:Gravity Drain!!!

Feature
Note:Gravity Drain!!!When you turn on the water you have to stay by the washer to watch it because it does not stop filling with water by it self
Compact size-ideal for , RV's, camping and more
Easy operation-allowing you to simply put in your load of clothes and fill with water, then set the timer and start washing
Eco-friendly design-less water and detergent used which leads you for money saving
Featuring spin wash and spin dry;Easy storage and space saving
Rated Washing Capacity: 8LBS
Washing Power70W
Rated Spin Capacity: 6.6LBS
Spinner Power25W

Specification
material:Propene Polymer
product size:22.6''x14.0''x22.2''(LXWXH)
Power Supply:110V/60Hz;Washing Power:70W;Spinner Power:25W
Rated Washing Capacity:3.5KGS;Rated Spin Capacity:3KGS
spin speed:1350 rpm;Length Of Inlet Pipe:34.1''
Length Of Drain Pipe:18.3'';Length of cable:5.0ft

PRICE : $99.99

Order Goods directly from Abroad through www.micostarmall.com at discounted rates & receive them at your door step in Nigeria.
You can also pay for tuition to US schools, certification boards, and other US bill payments through MicostarMall.com
Twitter : https://twitter.com/micostar_s
Instagram : https://instagram.com/micostar
Blog : micostarmall..com

Re: Costway Portable Mini Washing Machine Compact Twin Tub 15lb Washer Spin Spinner by cori908: 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
And how do you like this brand? I noticed that Costway is quite popular when it comes to shopping for house. I found a costway phone number in the web, and decided to look through the assortment of this company. The prices are very loyal as for me, do you agree?

(1) (Reply)

How i Dealt With The Recent Bumps/reaction On my Skin / 20 Best Health Tips Ever / How To Avoid Pregnancy Without A Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.