Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

I Need To Find God And Get Answers To My Prayers. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need To Find God And Get Answers To My Prayers. (1162 Views)

Why Many People Pray And Don't Get Answers To Their Prayers? / Why Are My Prayers Not Answered?? / Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Find God And Get Answers To My Prayers. by IneedGod(f): 10:26am On Jun 06, 2018
life has been so unfair to me.
everything I do is never enough.
I pray, fast and even sow seeds.
my husband doesn't see me as anything.
I have felt like taking my life but I still get this little hope that things will be better.
I now live like a shadow of my former self.
no friends, pushed my family away because of their judgemental attitude.
I really need God to arise in my behalf and help my situation.
I will never beg.

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Find God And Get Answers To My Prayers. by greatnaija01: 10:31am On Jun 06, 2018
FASTING is not NEEDED.
SOWING SEEDS will do nothing for u.

FIND A LIVING FAITH CHURCH and meet the pastor for counsel and prayers. (YOU CAN NOT DO IT ON YOUR OWN, YOU NEED A PERSON IN A HIGHER ANOINTING OR OFFICE TO BREAK YOU OUT OF YOUR ISSUES.)

Then if you have truly repented from your past, BE CONSISTENT IN WALKING DAILY WITH THE HOLYSPIRIT..... God knows those who just want desperate help and once they get the help they leave... So be sure you know what you are doing.

It won't take a MONTH for you Life to turn around.

IneedGod:
I have felt like taking my life but I still get this little hope that things will be better.
I will never beg.
Re: I Need To Find God And Get Answers To My Prayers. by Amberon11: 10:51am On Jun 06, 2018
Stop giving wrong advice. She can pray on her own and also get results.
greatnaija01:
FASTING is not NEEDED.

FIND A LIVING FAITH CHURCH and meet the pastor for counsel and prayers. (YOU CAN NOT DO IT ON YOUR OWN, YOU NEED A PERSON IN A HIGHER ANOINTING OR OFFICE TO BREAK YOU OUT OF YOUR ISSUES.)

Then if you have truly repented from your past, BE CONSISTENT IN WALKING DAILY WITH THE HOLYSPIRIT..... God knows those who just want desperate help and once they get the help they leave... So be sure you know what you are doing.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need To Find God And Get Answers To My Prayers. by greatnaija01: 11:16am On Jun 06, 2018
Lol I love dealing with fake believers like u. YES SHE CAN but when the situation is DIRE there is no CRIME in meeting ELDERS in Faith or those who hear better and clearer from God for QUICK results.

I pray you will not encounter a calamity that will make u doubt your prayers... YOU REALLY DIDNT PUT YOURSELF IN HER SHOES.... hypocrite

Amberon11:

1 Like

Re: I Need To Find God And Get Answers To My Prayers. by IneedGod(f): 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2018
greatnaija01:
FASTING is not NEEDED.

there's no living faith near me @egan.
thanks tho.
Re: I Need To Find God And Get Answers To My Prayers. by greatnaija01: 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2018
what area/state do u stay?

IneedGod:

thanks tho.
Re: I Need To Find God And Get Answers To My Prayers. by ifenes(m): 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2018
You wanna find God, look within. When you find yourself you have found God. God isn’t what religion says it is. It is the real you who is out of the matrix. The matrix you live in creates disconnection between you and your true self.

And as for your problem. That’s nothing, may your problem lead you to yourself.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need To Find God And Get Answers To My Prayers. by IneedGod(f): 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2018
ifenes:
You wanna find God, look within. When you find yourself you have found God. God isn’t what religion says it is. It is the real you who is out of the matrix. The matrix you live in creates disconnection between you and your true self.

And as for your problem. That’s nothing, may your problem lead you to yourself.
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: I Need To Find God And Get Answers To My Prayers. by prinzfavian(m): 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
IneedGod:

thanks tho.
Where in Egan do you stay?

1 Like

Re: I Need To Find God And Get Answers To My Prayers. by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2018
IneedGod:
I will never beg.

God need your faith to come alive. The mercy and grace of God is ever present but those who observe lying vanities turn away from it.

What you are going through is lying vanities if you keep observing them you will forsake the mercy of God. Focus on Jesus and his grace will swallow up all your problem in no time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need To Find God And Get Answers To My Prayers. by IneedGod(f): 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2018
prinzfavian:
Where in Egan do you stay?
ija, road, isuti.
Re: I Need To Find God And Get Answers To My Prayers. by Anas09: 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
Amberon11:
Long time Sis. How have you been?
Re: I Need To Find God And Get Answers To My Prayers. by Anas09: 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
IneedGod:
there's no living faith near me @egan. thanks tho.
Are you a Living Faith member?
It's your New Dawn Era. Pls PM me let's talk.
Re: I Need To Find God And Get Answers To My Prayers. by Anas09: 8:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
IneedGod:
I will never beg.
If you are a Living Faith Member then you should know what is going on right now. Operation 615. Engage heartily. If you make heaven celebrate, heaven shall make you celebrate.

Jesus says, you did not choose me, but i chose you that you may go and bear fruits and that your fruits may remain, then ask ANYTHING IN MY NAME, my Father in heaven will do it for you.

Win souls for God sis.
Re: I Need To Find God And Get Answers To My Prayers. by Anas09: 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2018
IneedGod:
I will never beg.
First off, God can not be unfair to you. He owes you nothing. Our sins put us where we are. Our rebellion, stubbornness and disobedience is what is responsible for our woe.

When we are jumping in unforgiveness, malice, ungratefulness, lying and all manner of sins, that time we won't remember the consequences of our actions, when they begin to manifest, we turn and blame God.

What does God owe you?
Re: I Need To Find God And Get Answers To My Prayers. by IneedGod(f): 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
Anas09:

First off, God can not be unfair to you. He owes you nothing. Our sins put us where we are. Our rebellion, stubbornness and disobedience is what is responsible for our woe.

When we are jumping in unforgiveness, malice, ungratefulness, lying and all manner of sins, that time we won't remember the consequences of our actions, when they begin to manifest, we turn and blame God.

What does God owe you?
True God doesn't owe me nothing.
I'm human, I don't desire flashy or shinny things.
I just want to be happy in mind, body and soul.
I crave love, I crave sincerity, I want to be able to do simple things of life without much difficulty.

no one is sinless as we all strive for perfection. you don't know about my struggles day in day out.
or should I go deeper into my background?
everyone one can't have it all but at least there should be testimonies backing the diligent followers of God.
Re: I Need To Find God And Get Answers To My Prayers. by IneedGod(f): 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
Anas09:
Are you a Living Faith member?
It's your New Dawn Era. Pls PM me let's talk.
m not a member but I used to attend service when I was single.
Re: I Need To Find God And Get Answers To My Prayers. by netzro(m): 5:27am On Jun 07, 2018
IneedGod:

Sis, I was once in your shoes, identifying the challenge is half way solving it, the challenge here is YOUR THOUGHTS ARE ALWAYS NEGATIVE, you are now CONSCIOUS of the challenge, so also be CONSCIOUS of the SOLUTION, what I did was applying Romans 12.2, get this audiobook, As a Man Thinketh by James Allen, download it on your phone, if possible get the eBook too. Any time you not busy doing your official work get your head phones and put the audio book on loop, just keep listening to it, when doing your domestic work, just keep listening to it, before you sleep, as you listen to it read the eBook simultaneously, please and please don't get bored doing this. It is You and You alone that can change your situation only if you BELIEVE by applying Philippians 2:12 . It worked for me it will also work for you, BE CONSCIOUS OF THE SOLUTION. When reading the bible verses use biblehub.com so you have the various translation, remain blessed and I am expecting your testimony in 21days.
Re: I Need To Find God And Get Answers To My Prayers. by netzro(m): 5:36am On Jun 07, 2018
IneedGod:

I crave love, I crave sincerity, I want to be able to do simple things of life without much difficulty.

no one is sinless as we all strive for perfection. you don't know about my struggles day in day out.
everyone one can't have it all but at least there should be testimonies backing the diligent followers of God.
I feel your pains, just apply Romans 12:2 and practice, practice, practice my above post and observe Exodus 13:14 in your life in 21days. BE CONSCIOUS OF THE SOLUTION.
Re: I Need To Find God And Get Answers To My Prayers. by prinzfavian(m): 6:53am On Jun 07, 2018
IneedGod:

ija, road, isuti.
Wow, that's nice... I use to stay at the street beside the Navy school on moshalashi Rd....
I'm so sorry about your situation and how you're feeling currently about life, but if you don't mind I can show you how the Bible can help you find true happiness despite living in a wicked world.
Re: I Need To Find God And Get Answers To My Prayers. by Anas09: 9:29am On Jun 07, 2018
IneedGod:

Okay, but you are a believer right? Well, God knows you and sees what you are going through.

Life is a Test, discover in which area you are being tested, do the right thing and watch out.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Find God And Get Answers To My Prayers. by Anas09: 9:30am On Jun 07, 2018
IneedGod:

Let's not talk about this here. Send me a Message.
Re: I Need To Find God And Get Answers To My Prayers. by Bunique: 11:22am On Jun 07, 2018
maybe you need to change your attitude and the way you relate with people. then remember that u alone can make urself happy

1 Like

Re: I Need To Find God And Get Answers To My Prayers. by Amberon11: 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
I'm good dear, how are you doing?
Anas09:

Long time Sis. How have you been?
Re: I Need To Find God And Get Answers To My Prayers. by Anas09: 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
Amberon11:
I'm good dear, how are you doing?
God has been helping us. We praise Him for life and health.

(1) (Reply)

Rccg House Fellowship Leaders' Manual(08/07/2018) Intercessory Prayers / Jege: False Prophesy As Seen Among Pastors, How It's Done! / 21 Days Non-alcoholic Drinks Challenge. (14th April 2019 - 6th May 2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.