Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Cheap UK Return Ticket Needed Urgently! - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Cheap UK Return Ticket Needed Urgently! (570 Views)

Getting Affordable And Fair Flight Ticket Prices / You Can Get A Fan ID ,a Return Flight Ticket To Watch The Worldcup / Flight Ticket Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap UK Return Ticket Needed Urgently! by danberg: 10:53am On Jun 06, 2018
Fellow Nlers,

Please, I urgently need a cheap UK return ticket for my wife. She needs to go this Saturday to return December 5th.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!
Re: Cheap UK Return Ticket Needed Urgently! by olaakinyinka(m): 8:10am On Jun 07, 2018
I can give you a contact of a NAHCO staff that can get the ticket for you and also will give her special treats till she enter the flight as she does form me without Queue. 08096395966
Re: Cheap UK Return Ticket Needed Urgently! by HighFlyer01: 10:22am On Jun 17, 2018
Hi there Danberg,

You should check out https://www.flightscanner.com.ng for flights to the UK.

Cheers
Re: Cheap UK Return Ticket Needed Urgently! by danberg: 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
olaakinyinka:
I can give you a contact of a NAHCO staff that can get the ticket for you and also will give her special treats till she enter the flight as she does form me without Queue. 08096395966
Thanks bro
Re: Cheap UK Return Ticket Needed Urgently! by danberg: 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
HighFlyer01:
Hi there Danberg,

You should check out https://www.flightscanner.com.ng for flights to the UK.

Cheers
Gratitude
Re: Cheap UK Return Ticket Needed Urgently! by generationz(f): 11:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
danberg:
Fellow Nlers,

Please, I urgently need a cheap UK return ticket for my wife. She needs to go this Saturday to return December 5th.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!

I have a yaris very affordable .

(1) (Reply)

Tourism And Hospitality Industry. / Beach Houses In Lagos Nigeria / Is Discovery Air Nigeria Operational?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.