Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Getting Into The UK Property Market. How To? Teach Us How To? Get In Here - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Getting Into The UK Property Market. How To? Teach Us How To? Get In Here (1087 Views)

Living In The UK: Property,Mortgage And Related / Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Into The UK Property Market. How To? Teach Us How To? Get In Here by DaveChapelle: 11:06am On Jun 06, 2018
Hello Guys

So, i've been in the UK now for some months and its been a dream come through, like its like, i can die now, i have achieved it in life...
Ok, but this place is so expensive and even though by Nigerian standards, one feels like a millionaire, Man's not hot here!

Can you share your experience and we take it from there...Tier 2 visas? Student visas, The ILR crew ( or DLR )

Man needs to be independent innit
Can't keep paying the landlord's mortgage

1 Like

Re: Getting Into The UK Property Market. How To? Teach Us How To? Get In Here by ItzBIM(m): 12:27am On Jun 07, 2018
Why not consider Moving back to Nigeria to start up a business and have your own house instead of paying one landlord.

1 Like

Re: Getting Into The UK Property Market. How To? Teach Us How To? Get In Here by DaveChapelle: 1:55am On Jun 07, 2018
ItzBIM:
Why not consider Moving back to Nigeria to start up a business and have your own house instead of paying one landlord.

Shey na the thing wey i ask you be this?!
Please, if you don't have the tips, just siddon dey watch....Didn't ask you about how to build house in Nigeria...How do you know i don't have a house in Nigeria?!...see yasef

9 Likes

Re: Getting Into The UK Property Market. How To? Teach Us How To? Get In Here by ItzBIM(m): 2:23am On Jun 07, 2018
DaveChapelle:

Shey na the thing wey i ask you be this?!
Please, if you don't have the tips, just siddon dey watch....Didn't ask you about how to build house in Nigeria...How do you know i don't have a house in Nigeria?!...see yasef
U don vex sire ? No vex
U sounded frustrated ni
Re: Getting Into The UK Property Market. How To? Teach Us How To? Get In Here by DaveChapelle: 7:38am On Jun 07, 2018
ItzBIM:

U don vex sire ? No vex
U sounded frustrated ni

You heard the typing abi?

1 Like

Re: Getting Into The UK Property Market. How To? Teach Us How To? Get In Here by abuhusna1: 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
ItzBIM:

U don vex sire ? No vex
U sounded frustrated ni
Why are you talking like his village people that wants to take him back to square one

1 Like

Re: Getting Into The UK Property Market. How To? Teach Us How To? Get In Here by claremont(m): 7:41pm On Jun 10, 2018
It's simple. You save a deposit, and you apply for the mortgage. If you are on a visa, the mortgage rate you will get might be higher than the norm. However, getting a good mortgage rate (i.e <3%) ultimately depends on your credit rating. The size of the deposit you need depends on the size of the mortgage you require, and this ultimately depends on what part of the UK you live. The cost of a small squashed box flat in London will buy a large 3 bedroom house with a garden up North.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Into The UK Property Market. How To? Teach Us How To? Get In Here by DaveChapelle: 4:34pm On Jun 11, 2018
claremont:
It's simple. You save a deposit, and you apply for the mortgage. If you are on a visa, the mortgage rate you will get might be higher than the norm. However, getting a good mortgage rate (i.e <3%) ultimately depends on your credit rating. The size of the deposit you need depends on the size of the mortgage you require, and this ultimately depends on what part of the UK you live. The cost of a small squashed box flat in London will buy a large 3 bedroom house with a garden up North.

Do you know the steps it entails in the necessary order?

1 Like

Re: Getting Into The UK Property Market. How To? Teach Us How To? Get In Here by XAUBulls: 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2023
claremont:
Indeed.
Re: Getting Into The UK Property Market. How To? Teach Us How To? Get In Here by arthurwillia(m): 2:07am On Jan 01
As a single person, should I buy a house?

(1) (Reply)

Who Renewed His Nigeria Passport Recently / Ghanian Man living in america angry At People Begging Him For Money / Which Country In Europe Can I Travel To With Budget Of 3.5m?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.