Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Which Country In Europe Can I Travel To With Budget Of 3.5m? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country In Europe Can I Travel To With Budget Of 3.5m? (1091 Views)

Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? / Meet 22-Year-Old Lexie Alford Who Has Travelled To Every Country In The World / Where In Europe Can I Study With 3 Million Naira For My Masters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country In Europe Can I Travel To With Budget Of 3.5m? by Onlyjah: 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
Good day nairalanders, I need your advice and urgent response please.
I am a university dropout, I'll be 29 year old this year and I'm single and not thinking about marriage at this time at all.
My Dad is giving me one last chance by supporting me with 3m for my travel, I have about 500k so that makes it 3.5m.
I want to know the country in Europe I can travel to with that amount for undergraduate degree and also considering my age. I prefer the UK but I'm not sure whether my budget can get me there.
I've disappointed my parents in the past and now I want to right my wrongs.
Please I need someone advise me, Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country In Europe Can I Travel To With Budget Of 3.5m? by ifex370(m): 2:00pm On Jan 09, 2021
Onlyjah:
Good day nairalanders, I need your advice and urgent response please.
I am a university dropout, I'll be 29 year old this year and I'm single and not thinking about marriage at this time at all.
My Dad is giving me one last chance by supporting me with 3m for my travel, I have about 500k so that makes it 3.5m.
I want to know the country in Europe I can travel to with that amount for undergraduate degree and also considering my age. I prefer the UK but I'm not sure whether my budget can get me there.
I've disappointed my parents in the past and now I want to right my wrongs.
Please I need someone advise me, Thanks.

3.5 can get you to Switzerland...
Re: Which Country In Europe Can I Travel To With Budget Of 3.5m? by privaldo: 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2021
ifex370:

Lmao, you need at least 21,000 CHF to get a Swiss Visa.
Re: Which Country In Europe Can I Travel To With Budget Of 3.5m? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2021
I think there's another thread where someone who had 3m asked this question. Go check it out, there are many good suggestions there.
Re: Which Country In Europe Can I Travel To With Budget Of 3.5m? by longetivity(m): 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
Finland

2 Likes

Re: Which Country In Europe Can I Travel To With Budget Of 3.5m? by Onlyjah: 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
ifex370:

How do I go about it please?
Re: Which Country In Europe Can I Travel To With Budget Of 3.5m? by Onlyjah: 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
longetivity:
Finland

How please
Re: Which Country In Europe Can I Travel To With Budget Of 3.5m? by Onlyjah: 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2021
Activist001:
I think there's another thread where someone who had 3m asked this question. Go check it out, there are many good suggestions there.

The guy situation and mine is completely different. He's a graduate with experience. I'm just a dropout.
Re: Which Country In Europe Can I Travel To With Budget Of 3.5m? by iretiogo1: 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2021
Onlyjah:

The guy situation and mine is completely different. He's a graduate with experience. I'm just a dropout.
do you want to go for study or visiting then japa
Re: Which Country In Europe Can I Travel To With Budget Of 3.5m? by ifex370(m): 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
privaldo:

Lmao, you need at least 21,000 CHF to get a Swiss Visa.

Wawu
Re: Which Country In Europe Can I Travel To With Budget Of 3.5m? by Onlyjah: 11:17pm On Jan 09, 2021
iretiogo1:
do you want to go for study or visiting then japa

Study bros
Re: Which Country In Europe Can I Travel To With Budget Of 3.5m? by ekejose(m): 1:53am On Jan 10, 2021
Following.. I'm on this table too..

1 Like

Re: Which Country In Europe Can I Travel To With Budget Of 3.5m? by iretiogo1: 9:33am On Jan 10, 2021
Onlyjah:

Study bros
you can process UK with that 3.5m but the problem how to continue paying the school Fees even almost all Europe that 3.5m can do it with right link because u need prove of fund
but if is visiting u can spend less then a million
Re: Which Country In Europe Can I Travel To With Budget Of 3.5m? by Onlyjah: 8:55am On Jan 11, 2021
iretiogo1:
you can process UK with that 3.5m but the problem how to continue paying the school Fees even almost all Europe that 3.5m can do it with right link because u need prove of fund
but if is visiting u can spend less then a million

Bros pls would I be able to legalize my stay if I travel to the UK on a visiting visa?
Re: Which Country In Europe Can I Travel To With Budget Of 3.5m? by iretiogo1: 6:10pm On Jan 11, 2021
Onlyjah:

Bros pls would I be able to legalize my stay if I travel to the UK on a visiting visa?
I will not say yes or no but everything depends on God and your head
I know some people that do legalize btw 2-5 years and some 10-15 years they ve not .... life no balance even if you go tru study u still need pray as well

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tourist Business In Nigeria / China Tour '08 / help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.