Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,460 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Atiku Abubakar Emerges Winner In Online Polls Conducted Ahead Of 2019 Elections. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Emerges Winner In Online Polls Conducted Ahead Of 2019 Elections. (612 Views)

2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) / Result Of Presidential Polls Conducted By Channels TV, By Regions(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Emerges Winner In Online Polls Conducted Ahead Of 2019 Elections. by Infonews4: 11:37am On Jun 06, 2018
In a series of polls conducted by loyalists of President Muhammadu Buhari, with the latest being a six-day Twitter poll by a popular Nigerian blogger, online newspaper publisher, public speaker, socio-economic and political commentator and social media expert, Mr. Japheth Omojuwa the former Vice President and leading presidential hopeful of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, has emerged winner.

In both polls conducted by Omojuwa respondents were asked: “Who would you vote for president if elections were held today?” and the total combined votes were 81,065. Atiku secured 29,672 representing a cumulative percentage of 36.6 per cent compared to Buhari’s 26,590 representing 32.8 per cent. Below is the result of Omojuwas's poll:

In the first poll, Atiku garnered 35 per cent of the votes compared to Buhari’s 32 per cent. Fela Durotoye and Omoyele Sowore, the two other contestants, scored 21 per cent and 12 per cent respectively.
In the second poll, Atiku secured 39 per cent of the votes while Buhari came second with 34 per cent. The other two aspirants, Prof. Kingsley Moghalu and Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso scored 18 per cent and nine per cent respectively.

Following the third anniversary of the administration on May 29, a number of pro-Buhari influencer and supporters had initiated polls apparently to test the popularity of President Buhari and the outcome of the polls conducted by all of them still puts Atiku at the top of the game.

When results of the polls by the pro-Buhari loyalists are aggregated, it gives Atiku a nine per cent lead over Buhari with the PDP presidential hopeful securing 41 per cent of the 106,000 votes as opposed to Buhari’s 32 per cent.

source:https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/796/atiku-abubakar-emerges-winner-in-online-polls-conducted-ahead-of-2019-elections#latest

lalasticalala mynd44 seun fp please

Re: Atiku Abubakar Emerges Winner In Online Polls Conducted Ahead Of 2019 Elections. by Officialkerr(m): 11:41am On Jun 06, 2018
Am a student of Rivers state University.. Please i need your avail help financially, I'm in level 100 and am yet to pay my school fees for level 100 and the closing date is on the 15th of June am expected to pay the sum of 46,500.. Please can you help me out.. I ken this is not right but i have no option. Even if its something little so i can integrate up and pay to avoid being a drop out.
Thanks God bless you.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Emerges Winner In Online Polls Conducted Ahead Of 2019 Elections. by WATCHOVER(m): 11:42am On Jun 06, 2018
Online results no dey work for Nigeria
Re: Atiku Abubakar Emerges Winner In Online Polls Conducted Ahead Of 2019 Elections. by Infonews4: 11:45am On Jun 06, 2018
Officialkerr:
Am a student of Rivers state University.. Please i need your avail help financially, I'm in level 100 and am yet to pay my school fees for level 100 and the closing date is on the 15th of June am expected to pay the sum of 46,500.. Please can you help me out.. I ken this is not right but i have no option. Even if its something little so i can integrate up and pay to avoid being a drop out.
Thanks God bless you.

u have two hands and two legs and a pair of eyes, working hands
use it to work

lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Atiku Abubakar Emerges Winner In Online Polls Conducted Ahead Of 2019 Elections. by Infonews4: 11:46am On Jun 06, 2018
WATCHOVER:
Online results no dey work for Nigeria

grin grin grin grin grin we will get there soon
lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Atiku Abubakar Emerges Winner In Online Polls Conducted Ahead Of 2019 Elections. by Officialkerr(m): 11:46am On Jun 06, 2018
Infonews4:

u have two hands and two legs and a pair of eyes, working hands use it to work

lalasticlala mynd44
Any recommendation in ph?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Emerges Winner In Online Polls Conducted Ahead Of 2019 Elections. by Infonews4: 11:49am On Jun 06, 2018
Officialkerr:

Any recommendation in ph?

none that i know of, but mehn get busy and u will get something doing
Re: Atiku Abubakar Emerges Winner In Online Polls Conducted Ahead Of 2019 Elections. by Officialkerr(m): 11:52am On Jun 06, 2018
Infonews4:

none that i know of, but mehn get busy and u will get something doing
Hmmm... Tried
Re: Atiku Abubakar Emerges Winner In Online Polls Conducted Ahead Of 2019 Elections. by frankIzuchukwu(m): 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
Officialkerr:
Thanks God bless you.
This is nairaland not helping hands organisation
go and meet your pastor nor Rev fr
at least you pay them your 10%
Re: Atiku Abubakar Emerges Winner In Online Polls Conducted Ahead Of 2019 Elections. by yarimo(m): 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
That is how ATIKU has been emerging winner in on line poll since 2007, but off line he always emerged defeated grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Emerges Winner In Online Polls Conducted Ahead Of 2019 Elections. by Infonews4: 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2018
frankIzuchukwu:

This is nairaland not helping hands organisation
go and meet your pastor nor Rev fr
at least you pay them your 10%

grin grin grin grin grin SAVAGE
Re: Atiku Abubakar Emerges Winner In Online Polls Conducted Ahead Of 2019 Elections. by Infonews4: 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
yarimo:
That is how ATIKU has been emerging winner in on line poll since 2007, but off line he always emerged defeated grin grin

ANOTHER SAVAGE grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Emerges Winner In Online Polls Conducted Ahead Of 2019 Elections. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2018
yarimo:
lol
Re: Atiku Abubakar Emerges Winner In Online Polls Conducted Ahead Of 2019 Elections. by Infonews4: 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2018

(1) (Reply)

I Heard We Should Warn Buhari And Tinubu / Is Nigeria Really The Poor Capital Of The World? / Plateau Killings: I Have Evidence Of Those Behind Attacks – Reps Member, Maje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.