Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

How Can I Make Money Online - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Make Money Online (10375 Views)

How Can I Make Money Online Direct Into My Bank Account In Nigeria? / How Do I Make Money Writing Articles Online? / How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Make Money Online by mikael76(m): 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2013
Avoid online investment program otherwise known as HYIP. They are all scams.
muwas2010: Good day fellow member,
A lot of people are asking the same question regarding making money online but few people only understanding what their request is all about .but to my best way of understand the fellow want to know what area of business can he/she venture into. However,you can go into investment online like the one i am also involved. which required little capital as  low as $10-$50 and you can get your return within 7days-30 days.it pay to invest in long days than short days.More so,you don't  need to be online always.just count days when  your investment  will mature and collect your return which including your capital and profit.
lastly,if you need help regarding this types of online money making business contact me via mail:email:yahwasiu@yahoo.com  with subject money making online or call my phone :08022125473.
Thanks
Re: How Can I Make Money Online by oludarekehinde(m): 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2013
Who says making money online is not real? it depends on the information you got, Let me give you a secret website that you will use to get thousand of naira into your account every month for free.
Do you know people are selling this secret website to their fellows nigerians to
make money? what a wicked people! Its time to spoil their business.
Just send your E-mail address to darekenny78@gmail.com to get the website for free. Use SECRET WEBSITE as your subject.
I promise to respond to your mails within 48 hours.
Committed to nigerians well being.
NB: If I failed to respond to your mails within 48 hours, pls try & call me to remind me on 08053690928 or for more info
Re: How Can I Make Money Online by Daniel0sas(m): 2:33am On Nov 16, 2013
Open a nairabet account today with the link on my signature.i av several vfl(virtual football league) and live betting secrets to unleash.NOTE: This is totally free jst open d account with dat link,fund ur account and send ur email to 08102063151 or danielosaghaede@yahoo.com. After confirmation you get ur ebook for free.its worth opening a new nairabet account.Gudluck!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Money Online by solbash11(m): 5:36am On Nov 17, 2013
philipobiz: No one seem to be talking about traffic exchange one of the easiest way of making money online. In two hours you can drive tones of traffic to your products. Traffic exchange is a huge market. If you are interested in knowing more please contact me. I will give you a free report on how to generate tons of traffic and convert them into sale. I am giving away only300 copies for free
Thanks for the offer, Kindly send detailed info to : solbash1@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Make Money Online by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 17, 2013
Anyone who is interested in genuine REFERRAL NETWORK BUSINESS should check my signature or simply visit www.remenkonline..com
Re: How Can I Make Money Online by Wapsam(m): 7:11am On Nov 19, 2013
Please, i have been looking for a way to make legitimate money online. I have heard about blogging and Google Adsense but i don't know how to implement them. I can go to any extent to learn how to make money online. Please help me.
if you can concentrate,it's easy and free but your social communication also determines, just enter http://www.sfimg.com/13416258
Re: How Can I Make Money Online by kshankky(m): 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2013
netmoney: Start Blogging. I am not bluffing by telling you to do that. I am a blogger and you can see my website below. You can call 07063189585 if you require additional information.

You can create a free blog and start blogging today without spending any dime. I will not charge you a dime either for the information.
. pls can you still assist me in how to create blog, though the thread is belated. i will be very happy if you can do something about me, thanks. ayokanmi2020@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Make Money Online by kshankky(m): 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2013
pls can you send it to my box also, thanks-ayokanmi2020@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Make Money Online by kennykay(m): 11:34pm On Nov 30, 2013
Do you have some cash and wondering the kind of business to do with it?

Do you mind an online business that guarantee a minimum of 200 - 257% annual return on investment?

Are you internet freek and can work for 5 mins daily posting adverts on the internet?

When all you need to do is invest money in the business, post adverts daily 24-7 for the company and earn your cool cash.

The business is a renewable 1 year contract.

The first package is: Register with $339, post one advert per day for the company, and you get $20 weekly. You recoup your investment in 4 months, and the remaining 8 months is profit.

The second package: Register with $1425, post five adverts per day for the company, and get $100 weekly. You recoup your investment in 4 months, and the remaining 8 months is profit.

You start earning on the 14th day, and weekly afterwards. It means you earn for 51 weeks, translating to $5100 in a year for the $100 weekly return. You make $3675 profit after deducting your capital of $1425. $1020 in a year for the $20 weekly return. You make $681 profit after deducting your capital of $339.

You spend a maximum of 5mins daily posting 5 adverts for the company. The company gives you the advert to post and where to post. Once you join, a domain is opened for you on their website where you do your postings and manage your account.

You will set up either your domiciliary account or mastercard on their site for your payment.

The company name is Telexfree - Advertise and Technology.

Check www.telexfree.com and read how to become a promoter and frequently asked questions.

You can also google Telexfree and check out videos on youtube.

NB: If you miss advert posting in a day, you have lost money for the week.

If you don't miss your advert posting, the stated return is guaranteed.

If you are interested, drop me a mail at hakens7@yahoo.com or call 08038997711

Come and join a company with global presence of partners all over the world.

See you on board soon.

Regards,

Kennykay
Re: How Can I Make Money Online by Sanjoy32: 7:45am On Dec 03, 2013
Please, i have been looking for a way to make legitimate money online. I have heard about blogging and Google Adsense but i don't know how to implement them. I can go to any extent to learn how to make money online. Please help me.

There are so many ways available to make money through online such as Google Adsense,Affiliate marketing,Blogging,Writing articles etc.,Among them I would suggest you to start doing the reselling business.To get reseller account,visit http://www.goresellers.com/ .Here you can find two plans.You can choose any one of the plans which is suitable for you.By getting reseller account,you can start selling Domains,Hosting plans,SSL certificates etc., by fixing your own price.By this way,you will be able to make some money through online.
Re: How Can I Make Money Online by Ukongbadah: 11:36am On Dec 06, 2013
make good money online
<a href="http://520b4ol8piqengn7pepavs101e./" target="_top">Click Here!</a>
Re: How Can I Make Money Online by gajasalot(m): 6:08pm On Dec 06, 2013
There are lots of pros and cons to making money online but i think the best way is
finding a way to create value to people. Value is the key to online success, making money
online is a step by step process, don't fail in your mission to make money online before
you even started. The real question should be "How do i create Value".
Re: How Can I Make Money Online by tefund(m): 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
Strike millions in 2014 betting on sport..it is as easy as ABC www.Bussiness.us
Re: How Can I Make Money Online by spanzed(m): 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
Make money online by clicking surveys and adverts http://www.probux.com/?r=kayman28...for more info add me up on whatsap for more turtorial after registration...07036110397...Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Manage A Startup Business Growth / Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week / NCC Closes First Bank Branch Ibadan Over Illegal Internet Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.