Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Meet Versatile Guitarist And Gospel Singer Heybee Guitar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Versatile Guitarist And Gospel Singer Heybee Guitar (631 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu looks stunning at City Christmas Carol And Gospel Music Festival / The Mystery About Hip Hop Rapper Snoop Dog Born Again Testimony And Gospel Album / Ace Gospel Singer Simon Precious Releases Brand New Worship Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Versatile Guitarist And Gospel Singer Heybee Guitar by Lexzai: 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2018
Heybee Guitar is a gospel artist and instrumentalist. The versatile singer who was once under Tee Gold House Of Entertainment was being interviewed by Exclusiveclue CEO Abayomi Adekunle. The interview goes thus:

Can you tell me your name?

I'm Abiola Sosina also known as Heybee Guitar

How has 2018 been treating you? Musically, did you approach this year any differently than you did last year?

2018 has been treating me favourably than last year because there changes which I can't explain how its happening but are beyond my thinking. I believe GOD is taking me somewhere and preparing me for greater height.

What kind of music do you listen to when you are working? What music gets you instantly out of a bad mood?

I listen most of the time to songs that are inspirational and have good lyrics that is well-composed song

Growing up, have you always wanted to be a musician? Can you recall your earliest musical memory?

I have never thought of it, I could remember years back while I was still playing an acoustic guitar in conjunction with choir rehearsal through my acoustic guitar playing I discovered I have a talent of song composition with the guitar sound really give me the inspiration to compose

If you weren’t a musician today, what else could you see yourself doing?

A Music trainer and hoping to be a Music producer

I always like to ask artists about where they came from and how that city or town has influenced them as an artist now. So where do you come from? And how has your hometown affected your music career?

I'm from Ogun State and my hometown has really affected my music career positively

What was the inspiration for your newest single out now? And how was the filming of the official video? What were the challenges you faced?

GOD is the inspiration of all my songs

The filming of my official music has been a stressful one and it has not been easy so many disappoint but with GOD I overcome

How do you think that being a musician/guitarist has helped you live your best life? Can you talk about the joy that it brings you today?

Well, It has really been GOD all the way though I'm still a student and I mostly play in the church to fund my music no matter how little it is, I still appreciate

Who are some of your very favorite artists or rather, what musicians have continued to inspire you and your music? What musicians would you absolutely love to work with in the future?

Gospel ministers like Mike Abul, Prince Goke Bajowa, and Lara George e.t.c

Will absolutely love to work with Gospel minister that are already there which I can't mention them all and those that are yet to be there that is fast rising act

What advice would you give to someone just getting started on this music path? Or even to someone young that is thinking of becoming a musician one day?
Everything you do acknowledge GOD first and every other thing shall be added

Put your trust more in GOD

Discover your dream and work towards it

Encourage yourself even if you are feeling depressed or disappoint with the people around you

Pray more and work more on your dreams

Don't make an attempt at giving up on your dreams/talents, Remember life is like a stage play, you do your own and leave the rest for GOD to elevate you
Is there anything else that you would like to share with our readers about yourself or your music?

What you might be passing through don't give up on your dreams instead focus more on GOD's purpose for your life.

I repeat "no matter what might you might be passing through don't give up on your dreams instead focus more on GOD's purpose for your life."

Source: https://www.exclusiveclue.com/2018/06/meet-versatile-guitarist-and-singer.html

Re: Meet Versatile Guitarist And Gospel Singer Heybee Guitar by carol1107: 7:14am On Apr 01, 2021
I definitely know that being a musician and guitarist has helped me live my best life and enjoy it now. The guitar is like a good friend, it is easy to transfer from room to room, from house to house. If you play the guitar, you are completely happy. I read about what every guitarist should know here.

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Reacts To Her Song 'tiwa’s Vibe' Getting Banned / Denrele Poses Nude To Celebrate His 37th Birthday!!! / Actress Moyo Lawal Breaks Down In Tears As She Watches 'titanic' Movie Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.