Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

The Mystery About Hip Hop Rapper Snoop Dog Born Again Testimony And Gospel Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Mystery About Hip Hop Rapper Snoop Dog Born Again Testimony And Gospel Album (1004 Views)

Celina Is Selling Her S*x Video With Snoop Dog & 6ix9ine / Snoop Dog Trolls Bbnaija’s Diane Russet On Twitter. PHOTOS / #bbnaija: Omashola Pictured With American Singer Snoop-dog (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mystery About Hip Hop Rapper Snoop Dog Born Again Testimony And Gospel Album by 1Gospelblog(m): 12:53am On Jan 13, 2020
Snoop Dog a former Rastafarian Hip hop rap artist who goes with the real name Calvin Broadus Jr., thrilled his fans all over the world as he denounced his filthy way of life to become a Born again Christian. Featuring this surprising declaration he also released his first Gospel album titled “Bible of Love”.

Snoop Dog first revealed some time ago during an interview that ‘he is working on a gospel album; I need to do it now”.

He also added “It’s always been on my heart, I just never got around to it because I will always be doing gangstar business and doing this and that. But I just feel like it’s been on my heart too long”.

As a norm for people, there have been so many critics about the religion switch and his decision to bring on a gospel album. About a decade ago (2009) he announced that he had join the Islamic religion, then later in 2012 he became a Rastafarian. Now the rapper claims>>>>>>https://www.gospelcity.com.ng/2020/01/must-read-mystery-about-hip-hop-rapper.html?m=1

Re: The Mystery About Hip Hop Rapper Snoop Dog Born Again Testimony And Gospel Album by Freestainworld(m): 2:27am On Jan 13, 2020
Congrats in your new found fate, God will help you.
Re: The Mystery About Hip Hop Rapper Snoop Dog Born Again Testimony And Gospel Album by Karemarealty288(m): 2:33am On Jan 13, 2020
Kanye,, Snoop .. ..the Lord is good.
Re: The Mystery About Hip Hop Rapper Snoop Dog Born Again Testimony And Gospel Album by englishmart(m): 6:40am On Jan 13, 2020
He wants God to reinvigorate his long-dead career

1 Like

Re: The Mystery About Hip Hop Rapper Snoop Dog Born Again Testimony And Gospel Album by Kennidee76: 6:43am On Jan 13, 2020
Has he stopped smoking?
Re: The Mystery About Hip Hop Rapper Snoop Dog Born Again Testimony And Gospel Album by Jayoficial(m): 8:19am On Jan 13, 2020
Everybody is now using Christianity to blow
Re: The Mystery About Hip Hop Rapper Snoop Dog Born Again Testimony And Gospel Album by ecolime(m): 4:38pm On Jan 13, 2020
Na so baba change his stage name to Snoop lion one time like that. From Rastafarian to Islam to Christianity. Snoop just dey confuse himself yearly.. lol grin

(1) (Reply)

Woman Sues Her Neighbor For Raping Her Dog. See Screenshot Of Court Order / "Today We Fly Business Class", 20 Years Ago My Mum Sell Ticket To Pay My School / Trending Video-take Her To My Chamber, I Am Coming To Make Her Cum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.