Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,523 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Traditional Wedding Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Traditional Wedding Photos (40569 Views)

Mike Okon Weds Kosi Obialor (Photos) / Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos / Thin Tall Tony On A Movie Set With Mike Okon And Mercy Aigbe (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Traditional Wedding Photos by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:13pm On Jun 06, 2018

The traditional wedding of Nollywood actor Michael Okon to his fiancee, Kosi Obialor, took place in Imo state last weekend.

The lovely couple is looking great and natural in these photos.

Congratulations to them.

See More of the photos below:

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/photos-from-nollywood-actor-michael-okons-traditional-wedding/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Traditional Wedding Photos by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:14pm On Jun 06, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Traditional Wedding Photos by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:16pm On Jun 06, 2018
cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Traditional Wedding Photos by Anigreat: 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2018
shocked

Happy married life!

More energy to your manhood

7 Likes

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Traditional Wedding Photos by markidoo(m): 1:22pm On Jun 06, 2018
I rep Akwa Ibom

11 Likes

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Traditional Wedding Photos by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2018
markidoo:
I rep Akwa Ibom
God bless you

7 Likes

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Traditional Wedding Photos by markidoo(m): 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

God bless you
R u an Akwa Ibomite?

2 Likes

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Traditional Wedding Photos by Uyiii: 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2018
A very handsome dude. I wish him a happy married life.
cheerssmiley

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Traditional Wedding Photos by Amberon11: 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
Fine boy that doesn't know how to act tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Traditional Wedding Photos by maxwelloweezy(m): 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
This woman looks older than him, congrats well congrats Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor

3 Likes

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Traditional Wedding Photos by IME1: 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2018
Happy married life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Traditional Wedding Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
Love is a BEAUTIFUL thingy
Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Traditional Wedding Photos by Horus(m): 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
Beautiful couple

1 Like

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Traditional Wedding Photos by Ellabae(f): 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
God bless ur union

1 Like

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Traditional Wedding Photos by Andyibest: 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
Marriage is one of the best unions on earth but many poor celebrity marriages are trying to paint it black

Looking For Capital For Your Business? Then Get It Now And Boost Your Business
www.smalllbusinessloans..com/2018/05/best-small-business-loan-websites-you.html
Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Traditional Wedding Photos by Giddymoney(m): 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
Please guys how can I create a topic it's really urgent
Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Traditional Wedding Photos by Idydarling(f): 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
Welcome home lady
Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2018
Beautiful Biafran people...look at how attractive they are! Afonjas will be looking at them like this and asking...I thought we have sown a seed of hate to divide them perpetually. Wicked things!

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Traditional Wedding Photos by rozayx5(m): 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2018
Owo annang EDI owo uko

cool cool

Akwa ibom for life

1 Like

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2018
the bride is not that Bright undecided
Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
sean1000x:
Beautiful Biafran people...look at how attractive they are! Afonjas will be looking at them like this and asking...I thought we have sown a seed of hate to divide them perpetually. Wicked things!
na wa ooooo guy wetin naa? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Traditional Wedding Photos by mayze: 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
sean1000x:
Yawns..very boring line...looking for cheap likes that won't add any value to your life. .don't u guys get tired of this tribal bullshit?

22 Likes

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Traditional Wedding Photos by Fkforyou(m): 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
sean1000x:

Disgusting piece of shiit... undecided

5 Likes

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Traditional Wedding Photos by cinoedhunter: 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
Where's chioma from again sef ? undecided
Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Traditional Wedding Photos by KingsCare: 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
wow
Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Traditional Wedding Photos by BreakupNigeria: 10:12pm On Jun 06, 2018
Beautiful Biafrans cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Traditional Wedding Photos by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:13pm On Jun 06, 2018
markidoo:
R u an Akwa Ibomite?
Yes dear

1 Like

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Traditional Wedding Photos by Yuneehk(f): 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2018
Hay gawd! He's off the market cry cry

Congratulations. Happy married life to them both

2 Likes

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Traditional Wedding Photos by safarigirl(f): 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2018
Gold digger.

The Lady is a Nurse in the US and a US citizen.

They allegedly met last November, courtesy of Okon's former girlfried who made the mistake of bringing him overf to visit her 'friend'....only for Oga to see green card and jump on this babe.

I hope he enjoys married life and realises that marrying US citizen no be beans, you cannot scam your way out of it

5 Likes

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 06, 2018
sean1000x:
Iya eleyi ti f'idi jona.Emptyhead.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Traditional Wedding Photos by ogkrakkid(m): 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
markidoo:
I rep Akwa Ibom

God bless our promise land.AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Traditional Wedding Photos by austinereds(m): 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2018
safarigirl:
Gold digger.

The Lady is a Nurse in the US and a US citizen.

They allegedly met last November, courtesy of Okon's former girlfried who made the mistake of bringing him overf to visit her 'friend'....only for Oga to see green card and jump on this babe.

I hope he enjoys married life and realises that marrying US citizen no be beans, you cannot scam your way out of it

why e come dey pain you? is it your marriage? you even sabi him tori. hope say hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Adorns Tomboy Look In New Photos / Uche Maduagwu Creates Scene At The Market While Demanding Justice For Sylvester / Reekado Banks Blasted By Angry Fans Over Instagram Post (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.