Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,606 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) (43456 Views)

Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) / Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) / New Look Of Farmer Whose Head Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by timmilehin(m): 5:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
No One Cares. Sars. Rest in Shiit.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by updatechange(m): 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2018
Should I say good for them...? No let me condemn it but wait some of these officials deserves worse than this I swear... if u know u know angry

1 Like

Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
May Allah accept your soul Audu Danjuma, forgive your sins, line you with the pious ones and comfort your love ones.

Sai Baba score card on Fulani terrorists is going from worst to more worst. I'm sure PMB knows he will answer to Allah SWT one day over this killings.
hehehehehehei! This one touch you so tey you drop the 'sai babarism'...

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by tinktanker: 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2018
Nice one. Herdsmen more grease to ur elbow only if u keep giving us this type of killings

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by Wellets50(m): 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2018
Fulani is the most wicked people on earth
Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by AwolowoAssLicker(f): 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2018
hehehehehehe power jam power, I expect reprisal from SARS not knowing they are clueless when it Fulani X-men are involve , serve him right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by Teaser4(m): 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2018
osas3039:

call or whatsapp the below if interested 200 odd
scammer werey.. if your game is so sure why not stake high and change your life... low life A$$hole ...thunder fire your ass
Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by madridguy(m): 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
Respect the dead. Meanwhile, are you from Abeokuta? Your handle sound familiar.

Awoleesu:
hehehehehehei! This one touch you so tey you drop the 'sai babarism'...
Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
See the shallow grave wey dem take bury am,if rain fall and sweep it away now their MURIC go begin go up and down barking like a mad dog

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by sincere9jaboy: 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2018
see how it life ends. after disturbing the peace of the youth.
Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by Nwoge1: 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
hmmm! Aboki killing Aboki, too bad. Rip SARS man but is ur gun only for intimidating innocent citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
Respect the dead. Meanwhile, are you from Abeokuta? Your handle sound familiar.

yeah! God rest his soul! Meanwhile, this is the upteenth time you're asking me this question... Are you egba?
Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by ghostfacekillar(m): 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2018
This is a reminder that in za zoo there are different types of animals. Animal pass animal.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2018
grin
Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by adewale9050: 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
https://naijasingsong./2018/06/06/music-waleco-ft-oluwafizzy-the-love-kana-cover-mixed-by-johnbosco/

That the link to download this hot boy dat kanalize olamide ft wizkid kana music. Go download his song and support him and follow him on Instagram @waleconoy.
Young talented boy kill baddo beat very well.

Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by madridguy(m): 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
So I've been asking same question from you? grin I sabi one bros like that with the name and the bros make trouble till he die.
So from his relative, I learnt na one babalawo for their family dey bear the name and anyone bearing the name are always troublesome. This is the reason am asking. tongue

Awoleesu:
yeah! God rest his soul! Meanwhile, this is the upteenth time you're asking me this question... Are you egba?
Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by ajayidayo2012: 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
And Buhari fiddles while Nigeria burns......
Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2018
RIP Officer
Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by abumoney(m): 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2018
Is this for real? Even though I dislike SARS and their atrocities, I'm still human. Rest well, Mr deceased

1 Like

Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by Emytea(m): 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2018
XO JUST BCAS FULANI BUTCHER SARS & D SARS DIE I NO HEAR WORD AGAIN ABI HOW MANY PEOPLE D SO CALLED SARS DON SHOOT OR HARASS I GAT NO PITY FOR THEM AFTER WAT DEY DID TO ME OOOOOOO
Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by Simbrixton(m): 5:47pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
May Allah accept your soul Audu Danjuma, forgive your sins, line you with the pious ones and comfort your love ones.

Sai Baba score card on Fulani terrorists is going from worst to more worst. I'm sure PMB knows he will answer to Allah SWT one day over this killings.
i thought you wish for him to be life president

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by femidly: 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2018
i don't pity him at all. I was harassed by some of these guys last night. it took God intervention before i was released upon taking my money. To hell

1 Like

Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
So I've been asking same question from you? grin I sabi one bros like that with the name and the bros make trouble till he die.
So from his relative, I learnt na one babalawo for their family dey bear the name and anyone bearing the name are always troublesome. This is the reason am asking. tongue

quite impressive! I can see you are trying to send me some 'aroko'... Well, name simply means one who demolishes devil's house...has natin to do with 'awo' as in babalawo. As for troublesome? Sorry, I don't know what you're talking about!
Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by Cowbuhari: 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:

Guy na you be this

I hapi for you ooo

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by Almunjid(m): 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2018
Nukilia:
The end of every human... Hope his family will remember to vote for PMB in the next election?
Y not? na PMB kill am? because he's Fulani does not mean that he's responsible for d man's death. Pray 4 Nija n stop blaming PMB 4 every thing that goes wrong in our country.
Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by Nukilia: 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
Almunjid:

Y not? na PMB kill am? because he's Fulani does not mean that he's responsible for d man's death. Pray 4 Nija n stop blaming PMB 4 every thing that goes wrong in our country.

Where in my statement did I blame PMB
Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by Almunjid(m): 6:17pm On Jun 06, 2018
Nukilia:

Where in my statement did I blame PMB
Hmm, 4 ur mind now u think say u smart! U can't deceive me, because I know exactly what u r driving at.
Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by ifymadu: 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2018
Bet me, in retaliation to these deaths, SAS will raid Lagos, Benin and Onitsha as pay back. Na south all security agents power end. If boko haram or herdsmen sneeze for north, innocent southern civilians go catch cold from terror of security agents

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by computerglobal(m): 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2018
onward4life:
They turn the Nigg to KRATOS

You re damn right ...Kratos grin
Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by Trasadja(m): 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2018
Rip to him sad but all this fullani people no suppose butcher this sars men like that now . No be say i pity hin family oo cause this sars abi na kass anything dey call there self worst pass the fullani herdsmen. I go cash out my $1500 wey my client send give me jejely as i dey kmot access bnk, is as if them dn dey wait for me . Next thing wey i go hear be say, boy enter the car .i even think say na play them they play before i blink one of them dn crack hin gun na then my brain follow me talk say this one no be comedy film na real action film. To cut my long story short .After tour round the whole akure na 200k i take bail myself
Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
NA YAHOO+ BOYS SARS FIT "SHAKARA" SO SARS GET OGA...
Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by Xano(m): 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2018
Thank you madridguy
RIP
Audu Danjuma.

madridguy:

HungerBAD, there is a time to mourn, a time to sympathize.
There should be no time to exhibit immaturity and stupidity.

HungerBAD:
Rest in peace Sars-man.

Your death should be a gentle reminder to other Sars-men that are fond of harassing,intimidating,extorting and killing innocent Nigerians, that we all have a date with destiny and karma.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic / Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested / 55yr-old Man Beats 65-yr-old Lover To Death In Hotel Room After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.