Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? - Culture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? (17020 Views)

Homosexualism In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by rubaslipa: 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2010
Your arguments are unfortunately going downhill lately. You didn't do well here at all. Sorry.  cry

Please highlight what part of your link or paraphrase the part that says sexual intercourse with the animal will injure. I hope you realise Physically battery is different from sexual damage?
Animals hardly rape people - the people have more sense than to stand there. More often a zoophile sexually attacks an animal. The animal can be injured in the struggle, maybe too small for the activity, or may injure itself because of the way its head/neck/legs are tied. Even zoophiles don't want to get kicked or bitten! Point is, the animal can be damaged, whether through physical damage or sexual damage. Farmer won't be happy!

Sorry, what makes you sure they are not enjoying it?
Wrong. Animals only have sex when they are on heat - they are otherwise not interested. Different from human beings! Also, most non-domestic animals have access to the opposite sex, and can tell the difference between them and human beings.

You keep claiming the animals 'enjoy' it. Unless you have proof, or can refute my reasoning why they don't enjoy it, then what are you saying? As you're the one claiming they like it, you prove it! She you have tried it yourself?

My argument is on proof of naturality.

Wrong. That is your *feeling*. You have made no argument to prove that it is unnatural. I won't repeat why I believe it is natural - just read my past post, and actually try the links.

There is NOTHING that we do that is natural, that you will not find being done in the natural world (animals).
Wrong. I gave you a full list of things that humans naturally do that animals don't do. Anyway, you also said

We don't do something because animals do it.

Make up your mind, sah! grin

Homosexuals and bestials have an unnatural sexual desire.
Wrong. As before (which one concern gay men with randy dogs?), you are trying to link the two ideas although they are completely different. Read my past post. You don't like gay people - that's the only thing you have shown.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=279591.msg3990475#msg3990475
Wrong twice! You linked to your similar rant on another thread, that similarly makes no valid point. On that same page, debosky #520, ILOCHUDI, Secretz and oyinda all easily dismantled your ramblings. Did you think I wouldn't read the thread? Even your criteria are nonsense: so because albinos/blind/crippled are rare, then they shouldn't have their rights? Then you brought up animals again. I tink sey we don agree sey person no be animal?

(Homosexuality) is a crime in most countries in the world.
Wrong-o-matic! It is a crime in approximately 74 countries. There are nearly 200 countries in the world. Of those 74 countries, around half allow for lesbians - because straight men find that exciting, abi? Hypocrisy.

If the West are optimistic and seeking a cure for paedophilia. I see no reason why the same should not be done for gays.
Wrong twice! the West (whose freedoms you despise anyway), are not optimistic about a cure for paedophilia. Show us where you saw this! What they do, is give them electric shock, or chemically castrate them. 'gays' (sic) are not the same in any way, except in your mind. Don't be so homophobic.

, homosexuality was universally (all countries) abhorant before the 60s
Wow. Wrong again. Try ko ma so facts, joo. Stick to the facts. In ancient times, homosexuality was open, in such civilisations as Rome, Greece, Persia and Egypt. Talk less of the less developed areas. It was the Abrahamic religions mostly that criminalised it gradually. Turkey decriminalised in 1858, Sweden in 1944, and even Thailand by 1956. Russia didn't make it illegal until 1930, and have had to do U-turn of course. Want more?

I can guarantee you that if you did a survey of gay approval in most western countries, MAJORITY will object to homosexuality.
You can guarantee nothing. How you go manage am? In any case, the majority in many Western countries is against immigration (although their economy might collapse), are in favour of death penalty, and they want both low taxes and good public services at the same time. The majority are often wrong.

Laughing, crying, logical thinking, reading and talking are examples of things natural for humans to do. Even though some are learnt, the question is: do animals do these things naturally or not? Please stop dodging the question, and answer it.

Let me get someone to sit Bawomolo down, tie him up and then force him to watch gay guys having intimacy and moaning. If he does not commit suicide within a week, he will lose his appetite for at least 6 months.
You might be right, I don't know for him. Apparently, you do! Suppose you are right? So what? Personally, I find it disgusting to watch people messily eating amala with okoro, or any 'drawing' soup. So if I see someone doing it, I turn my head. No be my mouth. In fact, I also find it disgusting to see another person doing a sh!t, even though I do it myself every day.

Believe me, I have read more than you.
Sorry, I don't believe you. Too many mistakes in your posts. Facts, terminology, spelling,  Nor have you addressed my points. Want a list?

As you actually are intelligent, unlike some primitive posters on this thread, I can only comment that your homophobia is blocking your brains.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by rubaslipa: 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2010
Typo: okoro = okra

I also apologise to all for my several long posts, but I touch-type, and it is a complex issue.

@Mad_Max: Abeg o! Allow for dis guy small! grin While it's true he hates gay men who aren't disturbing him, even without logic, but at least he is arguing his points. Other homophobes have seen the way their points are being destroyed here and their ignorance exposed. Many don pipe down small, di remaining don pick race from di thread pata-pata (completely).
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by SEFAGO(m): 7:35pm On Jun 05, 2010
LOL, someone is getting smacked.

As usual
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by shilling(f): 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2010
ruba_slipa:

Typo: okoro = okra

I also apologise to all for my several long posts, but I touch-type, and it is a complex issue.
LMAO. . . what's complex asdf, jkl; ?  grin grin wink Just kidding, you probably meant homosexuality is a complex issue.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by rubaslipa: 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2010
@shilling: Thanx, thass what I meant. I didn't structure my sentence properly, prob because my hands are tired from sounding poor Sagamite backhand and return, again and again. cool

Seems like SEFAGO knows this Saga guy well. I count Sagamite as brave - still standing tall, when him clot don tear finish and koko (lumps and bumps) don cover him head. Ehn ehn! His face swollen from repeated soundings (hefty slaps); his friends have deserted him, he has no arguments, he doesn't know the issues, his analogies collapsed yakata, (heavily, arms and legs flying up in the air) all his facts are wrong, he can't tell the difference between truth and opinion, his general history get k-leg (thinks black/women's/gay civil rights were given by the elites rather than the people fighting for them),  and so on.  O ma se o! (it's a real shame).

Soon this thread will die, and in a month's time, some [i]Dundee [/i]will start another thread: 'These perverted gays, should they be executed, deported, or jailed?' That's an even worse shame.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by mamagee3(f): 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2010
SEFAGO:

LOL, someone is getting smacked.

As usual
Who is that?

You?
grin
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by SEFAGO(m): 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2010
Wrong twice! the West (whose freedoms you despise anyway), are not optimistic about a cure for paedophilia. Show us where you saw this! What they do, is give them electric shock, or chemically castrate them. 'gays' (sic) are not the same in any way, except in your mind. Don't be so homophobic.

This is my favorite

mama-gee:

Who is that?

You?
grin

wetin do you grin grin grin. I have sworn not to engage in homo debates again. I might as well be working on my projects to help develop Nigerian youths than trying to hammer stuff into people's heads.

However I will be a spectator. Being unbiased, I will applaud good arguments from both sides. However, what I hate is silly arguments from both sides. ruba_slipa is pointing out to the fallacies in a badly constructed argument. You cannot even address a badly constructed argument so I can understand why ruba_slipa dey vex.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by mamagee3(f): 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2010
SEFAGO:

wetin do you grin grin grin. I have sworn not to engage in homo debates again. I might as well be working on my projects to help develop Nigerian youths than trying to hammer stuff into people's heads.

However I will be a spectator. Being unbiased, I will applaud good arguments from both sides. However, what I hate is silly arguments from both sides. ruba_slipa is pointing out to the fallacies in a badly constructed argument. You cannot even address a badly constructed argument so I can understand why ruba_slipa dey vex.
You're one heck of a comedian!

Ripa-hipa or nupa-hika or whatever you call has absolutely nothing to do with the debate of Homosexualism, my dear!

The answer is simple, it's either a yes which refers to me it's me or a no which refers to it's not me.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by SEFAGO(m): 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2010
no its not me grin, i rarely get hammered in debates. I never ever engage in anything when I am certain I could get hammered. For example, I never engage in debates on gay marriage anymore because its a difficult position to defend, but homosexuality is quite easy if the person you are talking to is barely rational.

Pick your arguments carefully grin Or you might fall into a big hole and sound redundant
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by Sagamite(m): 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2010
ruba_slipa:

Your arguments are unfortunately going downhill lately. You didn't do well here at all. Sorry.  cry

Is it? grin How? Ok, lets walk through your arguments and lets see.  grin

ruba_slipa:

Animals hardly despoil people - the people have more sense than to stand there.

Who talked about despoil? You lack understanding?

ruba_slipa:

More often a zoophile sexually attacks an animal. The animal can be injured in the struggle, maybe too small for the activity, or may [/b]injure itself because of the way its head/neck/legs are tied. Even zoophiles don't want to get kicked or bitten! Point is, the animal [b]can be damaged, whether through physical damage or sexual damage. Farmer won't be happy!

It is not all animals that are in fear of humans. So it is not all animals that will try and struggle to be free.

I have highlighted in bold where your argument appears not to be fact.

I repeat, try and understand the difference between sexual harm and physical harm.

Explain to me how a goat can be SEXUALLY DAMAGED by a man.

ruba_slipa:

Wrong. Animals only have intimacy when they are on heat - they are otherwise not interested.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What utter clunking RUBBISH!

I repeat, what utter CLUNKING RUBBISH.

And MY argument is going downhill? This sounds like a Georgtown university student's argument.  grin

Get your facts right before making such assumptions.

Animals have higher sexual desires when in heat and are more likely to breed. Out of heat they have less (not no) desire for sexual intercourse?

For Example: http://www.justkiddin.com.au/miniature-goat-breeding.htm#5

Do you understand? Or you need me to explain it again?

ruba_slipa:

You keep claiming the animals 'enjoy' it. Unless you have proof, or can refute my reasoning why they don't enjoy it, then what are you saying? As you're the one claiming they like it, you prove it! She you have tried it yourself?

Comprehension continues to be a challenge for you. Please point to the place I claimed definitively animals enjoy it.

ruba_slipa:

Wrong. That is your *feeling*. You have made no argument to prove that it is unnatural. I won't repeat why I believe it is natural - just read my past post, and actually try the links.

Since you do not comprehend what natural means and you thought cooking was a natural behaviour  (grin grin grin grin grin grin another Georgetownish university thinking), then it is a struggle to get you to know that it is not natural.

I repeat: Most natural behaviours of humans are seen in the animal world.

ruba_slipa:

Wrong. I gave you a full list of things that humans naturally do that animals don't do. Anyway, you also said

You mean your list of hide our unclothedness, tell lies, commit suicide, cook, read, avoid incest, circumcise, pray.  grin grin grin grin grin grin

*Please give me a second, I am laughing so hard tears is almost strolling down my cheek*

It seems your argument is going uphill? Is that what they teach at International School Lagos and Georgetown university?  grin grin grin grin

Get a dictionary and understand the meaning of natural.

If praying is a natural thing to you, then I worry about your intellect.

ruba_slipa:

Make up your mind, sah! grin

You still don't understand my statement in quote? Shame!  undecided Read it about ten more times and you might juuuust get it.

ruba_slipa:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=279591.msg3990475#msg3990475
Wrong twice! You linked to your similar rant on another thread, that similarly makes no valid point. On that same page, debosky #520, ILOCHUDI, Secretz and oyinda all easily dismantled your ramblings. Did you think I wouldn't read the thread? Even your criteria are nonsense: so because albinos/blind/crippled are rare, then they shouldn't have their rights? Then you brought up animals again. I tink sey we don agree sey person no be animal?

You are free to go through the criteria and give your stated points that discredit the criteria one by one. That is how people that got good, top-rate education make their point.

ruba_slipa:

Wrong-o-matic! It is a crime in approximately 74 countries. There are nearly 200 countries in the world. Of those 74 countries, around half allow for lesbians - because straight men find that exciting, abi? Hypocrisy.

Err. . . .clunking rubbish! There are several countries that ban it using other laws, not specific gay laws. They do not even see the sense to waste their time creating specific laws for it. Sense should tell you that if it is not legalised specifically, then it is banned.

In Africa, out of 56 countries only SA has legalised homosexuality, that means it is likely outlawed in about 55 countries. So according to your logic, only 18 out of all the non-African countries ban homosexuality? Dream on!

ruba_slipa:

You want to waste my time?  angry You ask me to show you evidence of treatment for paedophilia, yet you gave example of one?

So what is this then? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paedophile#Treatment

Explain NOW!

ruba_slipa:

You can guarantee nothing. How you go manage am? In any case, the majority in many Western countries is against immigration (although their economy might collapse), are in favour of death penalty, and they want both low taxes and good public services at the same time. The majority are often wrong.

Well, they are not wrong on this.  grin

ruba_slipa:

Laughing, crying, logical thinking, reading and talking are examples of things natural for humans to do. Even though some are learnt, the question is: do animals do these things naturally or not? Please stop dodging the question, and answer it.

You continue to struggle with comprehension?

Let me pick an example to aid your comprehension: Talking is the ability of man. Communication is the naturality. All animals also do communicate, some with sounds, some without. Humans just do it better.

It is silly to not know apes (virtually all of them) laugh, cry, and have logical thinking. Maybe they might not teach that in Georgetown.

ruba_slipa:

You might be right, I don't know for him. Apparently, you do! Suppose you are right? So what? Personally, I find it disgusting to watch people messily eating amala with okoro, or any 'drawing' soup. So if I see someone doing it, I turn my head. No be my mouth. In fact, I also find it disgusting to see another person doing a droppings, even though I do it myself every day.

Amala and ogogoro? Your argument is really going uphill gan.  grin

That is the logic you want to display.  grin

Okay let me indulge you just for fun sake.  grin

If you can get enough people to agree with you that eating amala and OKORO is disgusting, then you are free to get it banned. Init?  undecided

ruba_slipa:

Sorry, I don't believe you. Too many mistakes in your posts. Facts, terminology, spelling,  Nor have you addressed my points. Want a list?

From the same person that spelt okro as okoro or was it ogogoro?  undecided

ruba_slipa:

As you actually are intelligent,

Yes, I am. I went to a far better university than Georgetown where stating in a tutorial that governments should prevent adults from an action because the "Government" has decided that they lacked informed consent will get you thrown out of the school.

ruba_slipa:

unlike some primitive posters on this thread, I can only comment that your homophobia is blocking your brains.

Do you understand the meaning of phobia, or you are just throwing another rampant western platitude?
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by SEFAGO(m): 10:45pm On Jun 05, 2010
Yes, I am. I went to a far better university that Georgetown.

LOL, yeah right. grin grin grin. Anyways for the record, I am not ruba_slipa, and I do not make usernames like you on other sites and follow people around. I dont do creepy things sagamite you do. I am very very direct. Considering the fact I dont go to gtown anymore you are just wasting your time mate.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by Sagamite(m): 10:47pm On Jun 05, 2010
SEFAGO:

LOL, yeah right. grin grin grin. Anyways for the record, I am not ruba_slipa, and I do not make usernames like you on other sites and follow people around. I dont do creepy things sagamite you do. I am very very direct. Considering the fact I dont go to gtown anymore you are just wasting your time mate.

FBI, FBI

The FBI is tracking you. grin
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by SEFAGO(m): 10:47pm On Jun 05, 2010
Jeez but you typed so much stuff you must think I am really ruba_slipa.

I REPEAT, I DO NOT CREEP AROUND AND MAKE USERNAMES SAGAMITE LIKE YOU DO. ITS A WASTE OF EFFORT.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by SEFAGO(m): 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2010
Sagamite:

FBI, FBI

The FBI is tracking you. grin

You are really going crazy mate- is it the stress at work shocked shocked shocked

Or your boss is gay grin
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by Sagamite(m): 10:51pm On Jun 05, 2010
SEFAGO:

Jeez but you typed so much stuff you must think I am really ruba_slipa.

I REPEAT, I DO NOT CREEP AROUND AND MAKE USERNAMES SAGAMITE LIKE YOU DO. ITS A WASTE OF EFFORT.

You know the KGB too is also following you?  grin grin grin
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by mamagee3(f): 10:52pm On Jun 05, 2010
This Sefago never gets tired of controversy. tongue
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by SEFAGO(m): 10:55pm On Jun 05, 2010
mama-gee:

This Sefago never gets tired of controversy. tongue

mamagee sharrap this is actually serious, I am not joking.

Sagamite:

You know the KGB too is also following you?  grin grin grin

Sagamite, funny. I would say again please stop following me around. When we are dead and six feet under the ground. I doubt we will be comparing which University is better. I for one would never consider your school a good school and vice versa. Keep it as that. Its called a difference in personal opinions. But when you start going crazy online and follow me around then I become really worried.

Just let it go man. You are beginning to turn really crazy and taking things way too far. I could do the same thing you do, but i find it vile and disgusting.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by OkwyRose: 10:55pm On Jun 05, 2010
Homosexuality exists and is accepted in Nigeria. Just ask anyone from the northern states what DAN DAUDU IS. They will let you know or better yet GOOGLE IT.

Nigeria is not an island it is made up of people and human nature and behavior are same irrespective of origin. We are human, therefore bound to have homosexuality within our community too. Now is it wrong or right?.  I don't know. Let God decide that.

However I fail to see why anyone would want to ascribe to a life that is hated by  LARGE NUMBER OF PEOPLE  if such a person is not born that way.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by mamagee3(f): 10:57pm On Jun 05, 2010
SEFAGO:

Me sharapp?

Waka. angry angry

Shege banza.
angry
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by SEFAGO(m): 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2010
mama-gee:

Me sharapp?

Waka. angry angry

Shege banza.
angry

Ok, sorry sweetheart. But this is really serious, this guy has become really irritating. Like he has some inferiority complex I think. His arguments are focussed on the undergrad I went to all the time, and thats all he thinks about. Just check his previous posts when talking to me on NL, he is always talking about my alma mater grin
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by Sagamite(m): 11:02pm On Jun 05, 2010
SEFAGO:

Sagamite, funny. I would say again please stop following me around. When we are dead and six feet under the ground. I doubt we will be comparing which University is better. I for one would never consider your school a good school and vice versa. Keep it as that. Its called a difference in personal opinions. But when you start going crazy online and follow me around then I become really worried.

Just let it go man. You are beginning to turn really crazy and taking things way too far.  I could do the same thing you do, but i find it vile and disgusting.

It is the FBI that is tracking you. Keep on believing people are following you.  grin grin grin

The reason I attack your university was the way you used to big it up and try and put down others before we knew which school it was. And your pathetic claim of how they teach you critical thinking there so your points are better and you scored one of the best SAT scores (forgeting to say it was not that high and you took it a few times to pass).

It is in the critical thinking lectures you picked up your informed consent theory that North Korea would love to apply locally?  grin grin grin

If you had not been boasting like such a retard, I would not have ever bothered about your school.

Boy, I told you right from time, you are not a mile close to highly intelligent.

And, No, I can guarantee you will respect my school.  grin
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by SEFAGO(m): 11:06pm On Jun 05, 2010
Sagamite:

It is the FBI that is tracking you. Keep on believing people are following you.  grin grin grin

The reason I attack your university was the way you used to big it up and try and put down others before we knew which school it was. And your pathetic claim of how they teach you critical thinking there so your points are better and you scored one of the best SAT scores (forgeting to say it was not that high and you took it a few times to pass).

It is in the critical thinking lectures you picked up your informed consent theory that North Korea would love to apply locally?  grin grin grin

If you had not been boasting like such a retard, I would not have ever bothered about your school.

Boy, I told you right from time, you are not a mile close to highly intelligent.

And, No, I can guarantee you will respect my school.  grin

No retard. I already know it so I am aware that i dont respect it  undecided. Its not even close to the league I respect and never will be. Dont deceive yourself that it is- or you could if you wanted to.

Just focus on the arguments retard, and forget about me.

You must be ignorant to claim a score in the top 1.5% is not that high- go and do more research on percentiles grin
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by mamagee3(f): 11:08pm On Jun 05, 2010
Enough guys!

Jes-us, What the heck!
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by Sagamite(m): 11:11pm On Jun 05, 2010
SEFAGO:

No retard. I already know it so I am aware that i dont respect it  undecided. Its not even close to the league I respect and never will be.

Just focus on the arguments retard, and forget about me.

You must be ignorant to claim a score in the top 1.5% is not that high- go and do more research on percentiles grin

Here we go again. grin grin grin grin grin

How many times did you do the exam to get in the top "1.5%"?
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by mamagee3(f): 11:13pm On Jun 05, 2010
Guys, Is a 1200 score in the SAT high on the first time you take it?
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by SEFAGO(m): 11:16pm On Jun 05, 2010

You must be ultra stupid. So thats the pathetic reason you give for following me everywhere? You ignore the fact that I usually give people unbiased opinions elsewhere an, and only get irritated when people use weak arguments while finding it hard to understand compelling arguments. You violate someones effing privacy based on online behavior  grin

The only reason you continue following me is to debate the substandard british education. I stopped talkiing to you a long tym ago and you still feel it appropriate to stalk me around the net like a bloody serial killer making jokes about it    

mama-gee:

Guys, Is a 1200 score in the SAT high on the first time you take it?

Thats a very low score.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by bawomolo(m): 11:18pm On Jun 05, 2010
not low considering mama-gee's IQ. i kid

see your people saga
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2954310/Gran-and-grandson-to-have-baby.html
true love
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by SEFAGO(m): 11:19pm On Jun 05, 2010
Sagamite:

Here we go again.  grin grin grin grin grin

How many times did you do the exam to get in the top "1.5%"?

first time top 5%, second time top 1.5%. My first time I got the minimum requirements required to get into Oxbridge- please go and check.

You know I am always easy to push to boast- but really is that what you have against me? Do you really feel the need disturb me. just leave me alone, dont refer to me, dont stalk me, forget about my comments?

Why is it so hard?
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by mamagee3(f): 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2010
SEFAGO:

Thats a very low score.
Really?

But, it's the first time my friend took it.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by Sagamite(m): 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2010
SEFAGO:

You must be ultra silly. So thats the pathetic reason you give for following me everywhere? You ignore the fact that I usually give people unbiased opinions elsewhere an, and only get irritated when people use weak arguments while finding it hard to understand compelling arguments. You violate someones effing privacy based on online behavior  grin

The only reason you continue following me is to debate the substandard british education. I stopped talkiing to you a long tym ago and you still feel it appropriate to stalk me around the net like a bloody serial killer making jokes about it    

This are the people following you. Search for your profile.  grin

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fugitives/fugitives.htm

You want to come and boast you are in 1.5%, tell us how many times did you do SAT before you got a decent score.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by Sagamite(m): 11:22pm On Jun 05, 2010
SEFAGO:

[size=18pt]first time top 5%[/size], second time top 1.5%. [size=18pt]My first time I got the minimum requirements required to get into Oxbridge- please go and check[/size].

You know I am always easy to push to boast- but really is that what you have against me? Do you really feel the need disturb me. just leave me alone, dont refer to me, dont stalk me, forget about my comments?

Why is it so hard?

Oh Lawd.

Don't make me crack a rib! grin grin grin
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by Sagamite(m): 11:24pm On Jun 05, 2010
bawomolo:

see your people saga
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2954310/Gran-and-grandson-to-have-baby.html
true love

This guy, I know there is a lot of gun crime in Chicago.

If you keep on attacking my appetite, I can pay someone to take care of you. angry grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Majority Itsekiri,Ilaje,olukumi People Of Delta State, And Yoruba Words / Oba Joel Sunday Daodu Kidnapped In Ondo / The Ijaws That I Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.