Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? (16959 Views)

Homosexualism In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by westcodes(m): 12:30pm On May 31, 2010
I live in a country where homosexuality is legally accepted. Even though it is accepted legally lots of people still frown on it and believe it is wrong morally or otherwise. Personally, I believe we all have a right of choice but do you think it is morally wrong and where do you think it stands in our culture as Africans particularly as Nigerians
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by makajibbz(m): 12:41pm On May 31, 2010
to Nigerians or africanz,itz an abomination!!!
But to me i dnt give a phuck,so far a gay guy does'nt come to toast me. undecided
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by indie22(f): 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2010
I've got nothing against it and i understand that some people are actually born wired that way.

"To each his own",
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by ChinenyeN(m): 2:56pm On Jun 01, 2010
Culturally unrecognized, disagreeable and unacceptable.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by makajibbz(m): 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2010
wat do you mean by un-acceptable?
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by ChinenyeN(m): 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2010
It isn't accepted as a legitimate cultural norm/practice.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by makajibbz(m): 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2010
i mean do you hav anything against dem
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by udezue(m): 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2010
Ibili oo ibili kam bili.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by ChinenyeN(m): 1:00am On Jun 02, 2010
makajibbz:

i mean do you hav anything against dem
Short version: Well, kinda yes, because what you do eventually becomes who you are.

Long version: No. I don't necessarily have anything against the people themselves. I just don't agree with what they do, and I don't really understand the reasons why they do what they do and why they want to force me (or society) to accept it.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by makajibbz(m): 10:32am On Jun 02, 2010
I dnt think they want you to accept their activities, they jus wnt you to leave dem alone and mind ur own wife/GF.
Most of dem ar born dat way,so discrimination wouldnt change dem,it will only stop dem frm doing it outside.
If we want to stop dis we hv to take another method.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by DejiYesufu(m): 11:36am On Jun 02, 2010
Homosexualism is reaching the point it is getting because at the end, this world must become like Sodom and Gomorrah. It is the reason all will come to an end. But acceptance of Homosexuals does not nulllify the truth that it is a great evil. One should pity those involved in it and pray for their deliverance but may God never make it so acceptable that our conscience in Africa becomes like those in the western world.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by makajibbz(m): 11:41am On Jun 02, 2010
true talk!
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by drossy(m): 11:43am On Jun 02, 2010
like spartacus, KILL THEM ALL!!!
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by JoeMosco(m): 11:51am On Jun 02, 2010
This gay thing is an 'anomally'. Whoever is invovled in it should seek deliverance.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by bigfather(m): 11:58am On Jun 02, 2010
God created ADAM and EVE and not ADAM and ADAM ! lipsrsealed

Silly misguided set of humans ! angry
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by SeanT21(f): 11:59am On Jun 02, 2010
I hate the idea but I don't hate them!!
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by sayso: 12:13pm On Jun 02, 2010
Unacceptable
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by isiegbe(m): 12:17pm On Jun 02, 2010
I believe its becaus we have not decided to legalize homosexual that we have not experience natural torture like earthquak and tsunami. Pls dont give God reason to punish Nigeria . The long and short of the whole story is that homosexualism is ungodly.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by Wadosky(m): 12:26pm On Jun 02, 2010
Its abnornal and am nt awed with how fast the world is accepting such values,one will always question the motivations behind who is supporting and those against it.peoples decisions could be politicaly,religiously,morally driven.i judge it from the religious and moral ground.it is totally unacceptable on both grounds.look at it from this angle,man as a creature most procreate through intercourse,now ask urself why other animals(males) dont jump on top of each other for procreation or even for fun.people that indulge in the act of homosexuality are agents of darkness,evil and people,churches,army,schools or governments that enact laws that favour it are bound to destruction
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by ronell: 12:28pm On Jun 02, 2010
Homosexualism is just plain nasty
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by Bukittes(f): 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2010
very sad phenomenon!
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by onlysose(m): 12:30pm On Jun 02, 2010
I think we should start sleeping with animals, I  leave  this  to  the  society
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by dominique(f): 12:38pm On Jun 02, 2010
onlysose:

I think we should start sleeping with animals, I  leave  this  to  the  society

people actually do that. . . its called bestiality lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by salesauto: 12:43pm On Jun 02, 2010
Read your bible, obey the commandment of God.

Don't be ignorance of the devices of the devil.

The end is ,
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by bestman09(m): 12:46pm On Jun 02, 2010
ABOMINATION!!!!!!!!!!! I hate it. It is a disgusting act, that a man shuld be f, king another man
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by sleak(m): 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2010
@chinenye,u beat me to it.i so agree with you.
@makajibbz,where dem born people as homos?na d propaganda they r putting forward to selln make d act acceptable.
i might as well agree dat paedophiles n serial killers become acceptable cos dem born dem like so. undecided
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by buttkick: 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2010
i had an interesting discussion a while back with a homo who knew i was not comfortable with him. he asked were you told to be attracted to women to which i replied no. he said he was not told but grew up feeling that way. with that im ok with his choice although i have a different view.
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by osifred(m): 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2010
american accept it and called it right to life and civilization, if d practice was first or widely practised in african den american will tagged us as d most silly set of aminals to accept such norm. my stand on dis issue is society should nt by anyway accept or encourage it. those dude are jst disoreinted.

there are many side effect for being a homosexual religion apart

Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by Odunnu: 1:00pm On Jun 02, 2010
Very ver unacceptable!
I won't even speak to one if I knw he's one.
Datz how much I despise the act!
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by shadrach77: 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2010
it's unbiblical, it's demonic, it's unAfrican, immoral, it's wrong cry cry
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by matiltomd(f): 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2010
If God wanted people to be queer;He would have created Adam and Steve, cheesy cheesy

But on a serious note,I don't think it's a brilliant act but there's nothing i can do about it, I met a gay dude sometime ago and he had such a wonderful mind,he was so humble and intelligent;i just couldn't help but wonder how he could think of doing it with a fellow man(I already have goose pimples here). I only try not to criticize them,
Re: What Is Your Take On Homosexualism? by na2day(m): 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2010
purely unnatural and unacceptable, the more regard a society gives it, d more people join d bandwagon, d ass.hole is for shitting, not for fcukin!
its a form of mental illness or should i say satanic possession.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Eku Ise 2.0: Goldberg Promotes Hard Work And Dignity Of Labour In New TVC / Kings, Chiefs, Sultan, Traditional Leaders Of Africa / Oba Joel Sunday Daodu Kidnapped In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.