Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,442 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Why Nigerians Should Stop Lying By Aroms Aigbehi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerians Should Stop Lying By Aroms Aigbehi (11078 Views)

Stop Lying Lawan, Senator’s Monthly Take Home Pay Is N15m – Sagay / PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) / FG Must Stop Lying About Boko Haram — ICC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerians Should Stop Lying By Aroms Aigbehi by Bossontop(m): 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2018
undecided
Re: Why Nigerians Should Stop Lying By Aroms Aigbehi by tunary(m): 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
Na story you dey find
Re: Why Nigerians Should Stop Lying By Aroms Aigbehi by Divay22(f): 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
vikkimimi:
IT'S WHO WE ARE
Who be We undecided
Abeg minus me o embarassed
Re: Why Nigerians Should Stop Lying By Aroms Aigbehi by Pataricatering(f): 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
This article is so necessary ! We have no integrity !

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Should Stop Lying By Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
Nice write up

Just scroll through nairaland threads and marvel at how many liars exist even here

You see on average of 10 fake posts a day

"My wife cheated on me with my.brotjer " = fake post

"I slept.eith her and I don't know what to do "= fake post

" Should.i tell.my sister her husband is cheating ?" = Fake post

" How I make $509 every second" fake post

"How you can make money from your toilt" fake post

"This book has the secret to forex gold mines" fake.post

" I saw a demon in the fridge " fake.post

I could go on and on

.it's just nauseating
Re: Why Nigerians Should Stop Lying By Aroms Aigbehi by Lumig: 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
vikkimimi:
IT'S WHO WE ARE
point of correction, it's who you are
Re: Why Nigerians Should Stop Lying By Aroms Aigbehi by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
vikkimimi:
IT'S WHO WE ARE

Shame on you
Re: Why Nigerians Should Stop Lying By Aroms Aigbehi by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2018
slawomir:
youself dey even lie

is there God?
that imaginary being

Yes there's God, the thing is his existence can't be proven but we believe in his existence by his mercy called FAITH and in the meantime his non existence can't be proven because you have a lot of things man can't explain
Re: Why Nigerians Should Stop Lying By Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
I can read some lies in this ur write up.
So u point is that if we stop lying Nigeria will be a better place, dem nor dey lie for developed countries?
Re: Why Nigerians Should Stop Lying By Aroms Aigbehi by diliekene: 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2018
Opinionated:
By Dr Aroms Aigbehi

I used to have a worker in Nigeria whose mother died three times in one year. For sure, it was a lie, But that is the extent many people want to go in Nigeria with lying. To lie has become a national sport. If you don’t lie in Nigeria then you are a ‘mumu’. The question is not who is telling you a truth, but rather, who is not telling you a lie.

This is the major vice that have destroyed Nigeria. To lie has become path of the Nigeria culture. The negative effect of lie is so huge that it cannot be quantify yet. It has been the major bane of Nigeria culture. It has destroyed the economy, the education, the culture, the family, the religious and the moral fabric of the society. It has basically truncated the progress and yet people still ask me “tell us which way forward now.” People, just stop lying. That is the first place to start.

To lie has become too normal in Nigerian society where everybody profess to be either a Muslim or a Christian where their God forbid people to lie.

Both the Bible and the Quran are against lying and yet most of our Nigerian Christians and Muslims are some of the best liars in the world. I often wonder what people think when they go to church or the mosque to pray when they lie to the prayer ground and lie back home. Do they really think God is stupid that he can be mocked? Well that is not what I read in Galatians 6:7 “Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows”

Lying Nigerians want to go to heaven. I tell you based on what I have read in the Bible and I was told also from the Quran that people who have engraved lying into their culture will not go to heaven, if that is what you believe. Anytime you lie for little things like, when someone asked you how far are you? You say I am five minutes away when you are still really at home. Or, for very big things like telling people God spoke to you last night when in fact you were passed out from drinking beer. Realize that you are an abomination to your God. I didn’t make it up so don’t get angry at me, I am just a messenger.

The Bible said it. “Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, but those who act faithfully are his delight.” Proverbs 12:22

I don’t care what religion you profess, if you really follow the moral principles of your religion your society will be a much better place. If your society is in disarray like Nigeria is. It means people have abandoned their moral compass and forgotten their true north.

Next time you lie ask yourself was it worth it?

Source:
[url]Why Nigerians Should Stop Lying[/url]

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
the truth is we ask question to much in other not to be rude to the person we lie not forgetting Abraham told Sarah to lie to the king of Egypt genesis 12 verse 12 to 13 so lie don tey
Re: Why Nigerians Should Stop Lying By Aroms Aigbehi by uuzba(m): 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2018
vikkimimi:
IT'S WHO WE ARE

I am not with you.
It is whom YOU are.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Stop Lying By Aroms Aigbehi by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:47pm On Jun 06, 2018
Where does lie never exist?... Europe...America..asia etc... As far as lie is an English word.... It did not start from. Africa or Nigeria
Re: Why Nigerians Should Stop Lying By Aroms Aigbehi by uuzba(m): 9:56pm On Jun 06, 2018
Look at this picture. Someone posted this in another thread.
Notice how he is trying to praise the school of the rich.
He says, the students (of rich parents) are taught how to swim.
WHAT ARE ALL THE CHILDREN DOING AT THE CORNER OF THE POOL? IS THAT HOW THEY SWIM IN YOUR VILLAGE?
Can you not see how the children are NOT swimming?
And many FOOLISH parents will feel happy about this?

The second picture shows white children INSIDE THE WATER. TOTALLY OWNING THAT POOL. THAT IS HOW YOU LEARN TO SWIM.

Tell yourself the truth. ENOUGH OF ALL THIS WHITE WASH LIES.

No matter how much money you have to spend, A LIE WILL STILL BE A LIE.

Re: Why Nigerians Should Stop Lying By Aroms Aigbehi by Elitecee(m): 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2018
Go tell lai Mohammed
Re: Why Nigerians Should Stop Lying By Aroms Aigbehi by Etuagievin(m): 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2018
slawomir:
youself dey even lie

is there God?
that imaginary being
. The imaginary being caused your birth and gave you the hand you use to type this . look around you, you will see evidences that God exist
Re: Why Nigerians Should Stop Lying By Aroms Aigbehi by Zigdore: 11:39pm On Jun 06, 2018
slawomir:
youself dey even lie

is there God?
that imaginary being
Are u an atheists, I need to learn more. To stand this preachers?
Re: Why Nigerians Should Stop Lying By Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 07, 2018
Opinionated:
By Dr Aroms Aigbehi

I used to have a worker in Nigeria whose mother died three times in one year. For sure, it was a lie, But that is the extent many people want to go in Nigeria with lying. To lie has become a national sport. If you don’t lie in Nigeria then you are a ‘mumu’. The question is not who is telling you a truth, but rather, who is not telling you a lie.

This is the major vice that have destroyed Nigeria. To lie has become path of the Nigeria culture. The negative effect of lie is so huge that it cannot be quantify yet. It has been the major bane of Nigeria culture. It has destroyed the economy, the education, the culture, the family, the religious and the moral fabric of the society. It has basically truncated the progress and yet people still ask me “tell us which way forward now.” People, just stop lying. That is the first place to start.

To lie has become too normal in Nigerian society where everybody profess to be either a Muslim or a Christian where their God forbid people to lie.

Both the Bible and the Quran are against lying and yet most of our Nigerian Christians and Muslims are some of the best liars in the world. I often wonder what people think when they go to church or the mosque to pray when they lie to the prayer ground and lie back home. Do they really think God is stupid that he can be mocked? Well that is not what I read in Galatians 6:7 “Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows”

Lying Nigerians want to go to heaven. I tell you based on what I have read in the Bible and I was told also from the Quran that people who have engraved lying into their culture will not go to heaven, if that is what you believe. Anytime you lie for little things like, when someone asked you how far are you? You say I am five minutes away when you are still really at home. Or, for very big things like telling people God spoke to you last night when in fact you were passed out from drinking beer. Realize that you are an abomination to your God. I didn’t make it up so don’t get angry at me, I am just a messenger.

The Bible said it. “Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, but those who act faithfully are his delight.” Proverbs 12:22

I don’t care what religion you profess, if you really follow the moral principles of your religion your society will be a much better place. If your society is in disarray like Nigeria is. It means people have abandoned their moral compass and forgotten their true north.

Next time you lie ask yourself was it worth it?

Source:
[url]Why Nigerians Should Stop Lying[/url]

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Stupid idea.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Stop Lying By Aroms Aigbehi by MoneyOnline: 1:29am On Jun 07, 2018
HmmmI'm.......
Re: Why Nigerians Should Stop Lying By Aroms Aigbehi by 9inches(m): 3:07am On Jun 07, 2018
I don't tell lies at all.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Stop Lying By Aroms Aigbehi by hassanbamaiyi(m): 5:32am On Jun 07, 2018
We are not going to stop lie till Lie Muhammed stop.We are not going to stop lie till Lie Muhammed stop.We are not going to stop lie till Lie Muhammed stop.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Stop Lying By Aroms Aigbehi by HoodBillionaire: 6:28am On Jun 07, 2018
all the girls ive dated and bleeped were all liars
one thing ive come to realise
the moment you are straight forward
they see u as mukaite
i rem hw i needed to settle my nepa debts
na till dem gimme d code
men fuc nepas fake ass bogus estimated bills
my ac na 24 hrs a day..winter season
Re: Why Nigerians Should Stop Lying By Aroms Aigbehi by Kobicove(m): 9:13am On Jun 07, 2018
vikkimimi:
IT'S WHO WE ARE

Speak for yourself undecided

In addition Nigerians need to stop stealing, everywhere you look people are stealing in Nigeria despite the fact that they like to deceive themselves with religion angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Wins Forbes' Social Influencer Award / Ortom Hands Over, Passes N187bn Debt To Successor / I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.