Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) (53364 Views)

Lagos Unrest: Residents Of Agege Form Vigilantes To Protect Their Community / Herdsmen, Cattle Invade Anambra School / Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) by madgoat(m): 4:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
When the herdsmen come back in the night and start slaughtering them, nobody will remember that it was the Anambra people that first chased them with sticks oh.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
madgoat:
When the herdsmen come back in the night and start slaughtering them, nobody will remember that it was the Anambra people that first chased them with sticks oh.

Will you keep shut, you idiotic coward... let them act shiit and see the shiithole divide.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) by Boss347(m): 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
Hmm the battle line is drawn! AnaM-Bara people make una sleep with one eye open o!
Re: Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) by Baroba(m): 5:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
madgoat:

So what do you want them to do? Sit back and watch herdsmen destroy there crops.. This is the sort of mentality that have led to a violent immigrant minority, less than 5% ( Fulani) of our population, lording it over everyone else..

Imagine an Anambra man moving a herd of cattle into a farm in the North, na his head dey go separate from him body.. We are even tolerant down here, just because we believe in sanctity of life..

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) by ogene007: 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2018
madgoat:
The herdsmen and their sponsors are testing the waters by going to Nnewi. If you understand the dynamics of power in Ndigbo, you will know that they are playing a very dangerous game.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) by pafisayo(m): 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2018
Sijo01:
People that matters; taking the bull by the horn.

Somebody should tell the people of Benue to take a lead from this act.

It’s easier said than done my brother.
I want to believe these people chased out ordinary Herdsmens’
I personally believe these Herdsmen killings have a sponsor behind it cos logically if the Herdsmen being talked about in the post falls in the category of the killer ones I doubt if people from a community can chase 5-6 killer Herdsmen with AK47’s and lots of ammunition.
I know for a fact out of the 18 Mopol on special duty deployed to rescue one of their colleague while on special duty in Benue” 17 were killed and a couple of other military men when they ambushed 3 Hilux ..
some of these Herdsmen goes about their normal cow rearing while some are plain Killers

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) by lastmessenger: 5:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
Buhari is the worst thing that has ever happened to Nigeria. Nigerians now hate themselves with Passion all because of one mans favoritism towards his kinsmen.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) by DEcclesia(m): 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
I love the action they took. anybody that is talking about one Nigeria in this case is a stupid fool because when it will start happening like in Benue, nobody will help them. prevention is better than cure. Weldon guys for the work you guys did

1 Like

Re: Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) by ajaymina(m): 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2018
highqueen:
Anambrarians no deh carry last.grin

Govt of the Fed Republic go soon turn every nook n cranny of Anambra military zone...Herdsmen go go on attack spree.

Which way forward 9ja
Re: Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) by Onyinye15(f): 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
grin grin grin

FDOzioma:
nzogbu enyimba enyi nzogbu...lolz clown
Re: Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) by Icon79(m): 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2018
That's my people! True warriors of the highest order!!!

If this were to be the children of Afonja, they would all pee on their pants. Or start threatening "We'll poison our waters" grin
Just imagine that BS! As if they themselves won't be drinking from the same water grin grin

O pari o

highqueen:

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) by Myself2(m): 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2018
MrSonik:
grin dem never chi com chin

What's that ??
Re: Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) by booblacain(m): 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
edupedia:

...or lock up your shops in Kano or Kaduna una go say Nigerians hate u.... una still they chop meat and suya everyday but una come put one useless video here wey no get head or tail pretending to be brave as usual... Shiorr

Yet you forget that there are other Northerners spread around the same Anambra, going about their business without being chased out. Focus on the real issue and stop being so sentimental.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) by tinktanker: 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
Sijo01:

I won't be surprised if the army comes to arrest the youths of the village tomorrow
Re: Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) by zuto4u(m): 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
Very good �
Re: Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) by kwajahafiz(m): 5:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
This is not over..They'll be back. Don't start what you can't finish. If you are not armed with a militia don't start with these guys...communities need to heed TY Danjumas advice and be well prepared.
Re: Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) by searchlight: 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2018
Sijo01:

how dare you compare the action of gallant anambrarians to those of the core north willing tools. the difference is clear bro. igbis lion-hearted while Benue state indigenes are chickenhearted.
Re: Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) by Awaja(m): 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2018
They’re heading straight to aso rock for comfort.
Re: Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) by holyeye1989(m): 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
AMICHI MY TOWN MY PRIDE

Ò NGEE N'EME
Re: Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) by philcz(m): 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
post=68237255:
A good way to go....

Wonder if everyone were sleeping all these while.

Say NO to murderers, kidnappers, ritualist and corrupt politicians in our nation!
You obviously support one on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) by Malawian(m): 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2018
madgoat:

Do you know why it is easier for herdsmen to slaughter the people of Middle belt villages? It is because of the lack of perimeter fencing in these areas, as well as the general lack of city/town like planing of the villages. Igbo villages are usually well planned, with perimeter fencing for most houses and in most cases, multi storey structures which would give the inhabitants a better view of their surroundings and their invaders.

If herdsmen attack Igbo villages, it would be soft targets like those going for morning mass, and it will be a hit and run attack. They can't realistically besiege any Igbo village, killing and burning like they do in the middle belt because they will isolate themselves from their groups in trying to scale fences of each building they come across, also, there is also the issue of almost every house having dane guns.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) by Oxalic(m): 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2018
After destroying the vegetation in Northern Nigeria, the illiterate terrorists have decided to move to the South.

For crying out loud, open grazing is no longer acceptable in this 21st Century. It is environmentally devastating!!!

The population of Nigeria has been increasing steadily, but the land mass has not increased. In fact, Nigeria's land has rather decreased with the ceding of the Bakassi Peninsula to Cameroon.

Open grazing is no longer advisable.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) by annayawchee: 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
Good move.... And if their is a happen to attack the said town, their will be reprisals, starting from onitsha down to the other eastern town.... They know better cha.... Igbos ain't tivs, igbos have the population needed to wreck havoc
Re: Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) by Tonimordred(m): 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
Dis one is just 1st leg of d match...u guys shld prepare wel 4 d return match
Re: Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) by Taduma1(f): 7:26pm On Jun 06, 2018
I guess what happens back in the 90's in my mums home town is repeating itself in another part of the country, come see how den slaughter cow pursue the pursuer, since then my people know peace. I'll have like to give the name of the town but for security reasons I won't be able to, who knows one of them might be on these forum. I don't want to be (orofo)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) by NekkyCee(f): 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2018
Hahahahhahahahhahha....this really cracked me up @fellow cows... grin
CyynthiaKiss:
Nice one
No room for terrorists !

This is how the terrorist and his fellow cows will be chased out of Aso Rock in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) by FSU: 8:01pm On Jun 06, 2018
It is very stupid to have loaded this video online. I am an Igbo and support the chasing of destructive (read destructive) cattle rearers from farmers' fields, including fields in Igboland. But making ''noise'' about chasing them away with a video online is unhelpful. I hope they do not retaliate by sending Igbo traders (who admittedly are not destructive) away from Fulani land. You can do these things silently.
Re: Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) by yeman1(m): 8:13pm On Jun 06, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Residents of Amichi Village in Anambra state recently mobilized to chase Herdsmen and their cows out of their community, PoliticsNGR has gathered.

A video posted online by one Chinaify Onyeabo shows the Amichi vigilante group organizing the movement of hundreds of cows and their herders who refused to ranch out of the village.

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/anambra-residents-chase-herdsmen-cattle-community-video/

honestly they should not sleep bcoz I'm very sure that Fúlàní herdsmen will retaliate.
Re: Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) by Turantula(m): 8:15pm On Jun 06, 2018
FSU:
It is very stupid to have loaded this video online. I am an Igbo and support the chasing of destructive (read destructive) cattle rearers from farmers' fields, including fields in Igboland. But making ''noise'' about chasing them away with a video online is unhelpful. I hope they do not retaliate by sending Igbo traders (who admittedly are not destructive) away from Fulani land. You can do these things silently.
Unfortunately Fulanis have no land except you are talking about Futa jalon or maybe Ilorin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) by BreakupNigeria: 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2018
madgoat:
Is this one a human being? Do you think those sending the herdsmen on this killing spree are dumb? They know the implication of attacking the East at least not now that Biafra agitation is at its peak. The least thing these terrorists want is the break up of the zoo and the surest way to break it up is to attack the East. So the middle belt type of massacre that has continued unabated wont happen in the East! The Igbos have a strong global presence in all the cities where decisions are taken so there won't be a hidden place for the terrorists and they know it! I hope you saw Biafrans and there flags all over the stadium today in Austria during the super eagles match today yet I couldn't even see a Nigerian flag tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) by BreakupNigeria: 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2018
Turantula:

Unfortunately Fulanis have no land except you are talking about Futa jalon or maybe Ilorin
Don't mind that Fulani apologist. Does he even understand why the Fulanis are called nomads? Even if the Hausas teams up to send Igbos out of the North, we will simply relocate Southwards to alaigbo, Gabon, Equatorial Guinea etc, Northwards to Niger, Mali, Burkina Faso etc, Westwards to Ghana, Ivory Coast, Senegal etc and Eastwards to Cameroon, CAR, Kenya etc. We are too big to be bullied by these poverty stricken people. The North will be the one to suffer it most because their economy will certainly collapse.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) by peacenn(f): 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
highqueen:
ashawo auslar u paid the mods to bring down the thread , so u can cover ur track of fucking from one South West to another, auslar close ur legs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos / #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) / Police Arrests Fake Soldier In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.