Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,069 members, 7,953,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:14 PM

3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match (4852 Views)

Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game / Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? / Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Friendly - 0 - 1 (Full -Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by Eboski(m): 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
Omololu007:
only in failed countries do they use generators the way we use it in Nigeria.

It's a big insult comparing Nigeria with a country like Austria.

Go and read about the country on Google.
Even the Nigeria match today I used generator to watched it, I created this thread because of what I observed in the stadium that isn't only Nigerians that used generator Incase of power failure. Nigerian will be great again.
Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by Eboski(m): 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
Omololu007:
grin
This was what I was saying when I still small grin

IBB promised us vision 2000
Abacha promised vision 2010
Yaradua promised vision 2020

Look at where we are today grin

With this present arrangement/constitution Nigeria will never be great.
One you and I will make Nigeria great again,who believed Buhari will comeback to rule Nigeria again? You can make Nigeria great if the past Presidents promised and failed. Nigeria will be great some day.
Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by tempest01(m): 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2018
Eboski:
What I observed during the Nigeria match was that there was three Lister generator plant in the stadium, between Nigeria and Czech republic match,i thought it was only Nigeria that do have power failure in the world, Nigeria is still better than most Europe countries when it come to power.

Cc lalasticlala, Rocktation,c

Somebody should tie this OP and send him to psychiatry. Nigeria is better than MOST European countries in terms of power?

Don you know the meaning of backup? Before you draw your conclusions

1 Like

Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by xandy84: 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2018
@Op, let me be of help to you. People have generator in Western world not because they expect power to cease but because if storm, hurricane and possibly accident beyond the power company control happen, then generator comes on as back up power.
You can have a generator and not use it for a year if nothing like storm, a drunk idoit hit a power cable with his car. Only very few people have generator because it's consider a luxury and not a necessity. Hope this explanation help.

Eboski:
What I observed during the Nigeria match was that there was three Lister generator plant in the stadium, between Nigeria and Czech republic match,i thought it was only Nigeria that do have power failure in the world, Nigeria is still better than most Europe countries when it come to power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by CanineOfJackal: 6:21pm On Jun 06, 2018
Eboski:
My country will be great.
make your life great first before your country
Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by freeze001(f): 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
Eboski:
why the insult? I am not Buhari Supporter,A sincere Nigerian that believed my country will be great again.

So because u believe ur country will be great again (like it has ever been?), u feel bringing others down to ur level will take you up? What kinda crab-like, pull-him-down mentality is that? So once others appear to have ur kind of problem it means you're doing better?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by freeze001(f): 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
tempest01:

Somebody should tie this OP and send him to psychiatry. Nigeria is better than MOST European countries in terms of power?

Don you know the meaning of backup? Before you draw your conclusions

Leave the individual. He thinks Europe is Nigeria where generator is the main source of power supply while public utility (NEPA/PHCN) is an unreliable alternative/backup.

1 Like

Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by aolawale025: 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
Eboski:

Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by LaudableXX: 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
The two of you are a big embarrassment to those without functional brain because those ones are on the line to get a cure but the both of you are .....
Savage! cheesy grin
Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by taguafuo: 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2018
These are back up power. Almost every large retail or industrial outlet will have this in Europe or America. A manager of a retail park once told me, they loose over three million dollars for every hour of electricity down time. These back up are rarely used anyway. Four times a year, they run the retail park on the back up pack as a legal testing requirements.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by LaudableXX: 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
freeze001:
That was a categorical statement in his post, a direct assertion without equivocation. How is it then that u say he didn't mean that Nigeria has better supply?
What other meaning can be attached to words written plain as day?
Don't mind both of them. sad There is a saying that 'only the deep calls unto the deep.' In their own case, the 'stuvpid calleth unto the stuvpid.' Can't you see the same way both of them are trying to justify their gaffe?

Eboski:
Even the Nigeria match today I used generator to watched it, I created this thread because of what I observed in the stadium that isn't only Nigerians that used generator Incase of power failure. Nigerian will be great again.

So because you saw a generator on the pitch, you are now trying to compare Nigeria's permanent romance with power failure, with Austria's power supply capability? shocked What an abomination! The same Austria that has a documented history of stable uninterrupted electricity supply? Are you ok? Abeg swerve. angry

Austria is one of the foremost producers of hydroelectric power in Europe. The most important power facilities are publicly owned; 50% of the shares of the large private producers are owned by provincial governments. According to Austrian Environment Minister Nikolaus Berlakovich, - Austria has a target of 34% renewable energy by 2020 and 100% self-sufficiency in energy by 2050. In Austria will be 100,000 new green jobs up to 2020, Berlakovich hoped in the European Wind Energy Event 2013 by EWEA.

In 2000, net electricity generation was 58.8 TWh, of which 28.5% came from fossil fuels, 68.6% from hydropower, none from nuclear energy, and the remainder from other sources. In the same year, consumption of electricity totaled 54.8 TWh. Total installed capacity at the beginning of 2001 was 14.2 million kW. In 2000 petroleum accounted for 39% of energy consumption, natural gas 20%, coal 10%, nuclear energy 0%, and hydroelectric power 31%. During the winter, when there is less flowing water for hydroelectric power, domestic electricity demands must be supplemented by imports from neighboring countries. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy_in_Austria

Do you know what TWh is? TW is Terawatt. It is a unit of measure, that is used to measure energy. The terawatt (TW) is equal to one trillion watts (1012), while the megawatt (MW) is equal to one million (106) watts. Nigeria currently is producing about 7,000 MW, while Austria is producing almost 100 times more energy, than what Nigeria produces. shocked As at today, Austria produces about 141TW. Going by the level of investment in our power sector and the clowns that have been managing it, it could take Nigeria another 50 years to generate half of the electricity supply, that Austria currently has at its' disposal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by Ambitionsway: 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2018
Op you need go think wide before opening trends. How the hell is 9ja better than most European countries e be like say the match dey affect your brain.

If I may ask you who are the people that produce this generators and why won't they have it in there country.
Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by Follygunners: 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
Eboski:
I post was I observed and we still have hope, Nigeria will be great soon

Not with folks like you, abeg. undecided

1 Like

Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by nelsonebby(m): 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2018
Eboski:

the stadium is owned by the community.
Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by 1stNumeroUno: 8:04pm On Jun 06, 2018
Eboski:
I am not trying to say Nigeria is among the best countries in the world but what I meant was that isn't only Nigeria that do experience power failure.

Oga, no one will listen to your lame conclusion.

1 Like

Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by rs172(m): 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
Eboski:
The way you people make us to believe there's no power failure in other countries apart from Nigeria,if they have stay able power what is generator plant doing in the stadium

You are as useless as a Generator in Cotonou.
Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by lereinter(m): 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
Eboski:
Austria might be a better country liked what you said, on my own opinion Nigerian will be great some day.

i dont think nigeria can be a great country i just pray for Jehovah favour and grace either in nig or oversea op pray so too

(1) (2) (Reply)

French Open 2019: ATP / 1xbet Used A Fake Result To Settle My Bet / VIDEO: Barcelona VS Manchester United 1-3 All Goals 07/25/2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.