Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Bobrisky Shares Nude Photo Of Crush On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shares Nude Photo Of Crush On His Birthday (6965 Views)

Bobrisky Shares Throwback Photos With Inspiring Words / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video / Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video Leak By Banky W, A Huge Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Shares Nude Photo Of Crush On His Birthday by Amebo9jablog(m): 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2018
Meet bobrisky new crush one unknown Jason he failed to disclose his IG handle.

First he posted;

Yaaay is ur day Jason. Many more years to come dear. Chei the boy too fine kiss. I don’t want to tag him because of dis hungry girls grin grin grin

Next she also posted another pics saying;

Still my Jason birthday if i hear say i tag his handle cheesy cheesy cheesy. Don’t come for me i am in the toilet charging my pad wink

Bob is really something else

Gist from Amebo9ja

http://amebo9ja.com/bobrisky-shares-nude-photo-of-his-crush-on-his-birthday/

Re: Bobrisky Shares Nude Photo Of Crush On His Birthday by seun0225(m): 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
simply mad
Re: Bobrisky Shares Nude Photo Of Crush On His Birthday by HungerBAD: 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
His tight trouser says it all.

One less competition for the chicks anyway.

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shares Nude Photo Of Crush On His Birthday by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
The person with the bigger d is the husband abi?
Bobrisky, what you are doing is risky coz you will soon start wearing pampers by the time Jason is done with you.
Two idiots
Re: Bobrisky Shares Nude Photo Of Crush On His Birthday by Abbeyme: 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
So,

Bob Risky is the Lady!

This Jason guy is the man!

What a waste!!

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shares Nude Photo Of Crush On His Birthday by IamLaura(f): 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2018
Gays come in two forms.
The feminine behaving ones and the very masculine alpha male type.
Re: Bobrisky Shares Nude Photo Of Crush On His Birthday by Bamz(m): 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
IamLaura:
Gays come in two forms.

Oshe LGBT Community Analyst
Re: Bobrisky Shares Nude Photo Of Crush On His Birthday by falcon01: 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
i thought it was married?
Re: Bobrisky Shares Nude Photo Of Crush On His Birthday by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
nigga resembles Teddy a
Re: Bobrisky Shares Nude Photo Of Crush On His Birthday by Heloct(f): 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
falcon01:
i thought it was married?

it?.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shares Nude Photo Of Crush On His Birthday by meobizy(f): 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2018
Bobrisky is stealing random pictures again o. Very soon they'll expose this one too.
Hmm. It seems slaying is the in-thing for youths nowadays. It's time to learn the way. Let me finish these 40+ year old females.
Re: Bobrisky Shares Nude Photo Of Crush On His Birthday by deanoffaculty: 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
Where is the HeShe?

1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Shares Nude Photo Of Crush On His Birthday by lovelycisca(f): 9:02pm On Jun 06, 2018
birds of same feathers ....
Re: Bobrisky Shares Nude Photo Of Crush On His Birthday by austyn0(m): 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
So,, this handsome nigga is gay?? Too bad, so bad, very, very, very bad and saddening.....

Re: Bobrisky Shares Nude Photo Of Crush On His Birthday by lovelycisca(f): 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
wasted...
Re: Bobrisky Shares Nude Photo Of Crush On His Birthday by naijacentric(m): 11:21pm On Jun 06, 2018
Dis gay agenda sha is it dat d 14 years stuff was a scam
Re: Bobrisky Shares Nude Photo Of Crush On His Birthday by Thugzmoney: 11:39pm On Jun 06, 2018
Following the steps of other musicians and celebrities who gave back to the society in one way or the other, BBNaija winner,  Efe, gave a set of brand new chairs, table and desk to two primary schools yesterday. 

The 2017 winner of the Big Brother show, shared pictures of the school children dancing and rejoicing in joy as they can now comfortably learn in a better condition. 

Teachers, parents and guardians of the school children, thanked Efe for coming to their rescue because the children could barely sit comfortably in the old chairs. The rapper thanked the school staff for accepting his gift to them. 

Below are the photos:

http://www.mrjovial.com/2018/06/2017-bbnaija-winner-efe-donates-school.html
Re: Bobrisky Shares Nude Photo Of Crush On His Birthday by dreamworld: 7:27am On Jun 07, 2018
IamLaura:
Gays come in two forms.
What's ur choice

(1) (Reply)

Does Genevieve Nnaji Know That She Is A Social Icon Or Is She Clueless? / As Our Mercy Johnson Weds Prince Odi Tomorrow Amist Controversy, Watz Ur Opinion? / Who Is Richer ........footballers Or Rappers????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.