Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

As Our Mercy Johnson Weds Prince Odi Tomorrow Amist Controversy, Watz Ur Opinion? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / As Our Mercy Johnson Weds Prince Odi Tomorrow Amist Controversy, Watz Ur Opinion? (6968 Views)

Prince Odi Okojie Welcomed In His Hometown (photos) / Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odi, Shows Off Swag In New Photos / 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Our Mercy Johnson Weds Prince Odi Tomorrow Amist Controversy, Watz Ur Opinion? by Ofido(m): 9:31am On Aug 26, 2011
Truth is that Mercy Johnson in my own opinion is beautiful and sexy. I really like that sweet lady but the taugth of her settling for a controversial husband (second hand husband) makes me real angry.

When last two weeks the papers reported she have cancelled the wedding i was so happy for her and i said she took a better decision becos as long as i believe since that guy prince odi is stil legally married to that woman and as i heard the marriage took place in Italy ther wil be problems along the way.

Mercy, you are pretty and a star. Babe you can easily get a better man without all this controversies, even me i wan ur hand in Marriage MJ and i Love u baby, Hehehehehehe but am serious NL's

Fellow NL's Lets advise her thru this medium. Plz no offensive words or abuses, tell her wat u wil tell ur sister who found herself in such web.
Re: As Our Mercy Johnson Weds Prince Odi Tomorrow Amist Controversy, Watz Ur Opinion? by AmeboAjela(f): 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2011
Ofido:

Truth is that Mercy Johnson in my own opinion is beautiful and sexy. I really like that sweet lady but the taugth of her settling for a controversial husband (second hand husband) makes me real angry.

When last two weeks the papers reported she have cancelled the wedding i was so happy for her and i said she took a better decision becos as long as i believe since that guy prince odi is stil legally married to that woman and as i heard the marriage took place in Italy ther wil be problems along the way.

Mercy, you are pretty and a star. Babe you can easily get a better man without all this controversies, even me i wan your hand in Marriage MJ and i Love u baby, Hehehehehehe but am serious NL's

Fellow NL's Lets advise her thru this medium. Plz no offensive words or abuses, tell her wat u wil tell your sister who found herself in such web.

She is not only pretty but very talented too. But i no understand how persin go plan for her marriage to be. She bin think say the LOVELY girl no go talk because she lives far away? The world na small village now. If Pasitor ask "If there is anybody against this marriage to speak or forever hold their peace" how she go fill? Your marriage suppose be your happiest day on earth not one filled with controversies. What if LOVELY self siddon for house dey pray Rababababasanderekeshika! on Saturday? We all dey watch as the drama unfold.
Re: As Our Mercy Johnson Weds Prince Odi Tomorrow Amist Controversy, Watz Ur Opinion? by carlconcepts: 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2011
Well I jst hope dat dis Prince is not deceiving Mercy as to marrying him. becos we men, we know ourselves $ get infatuated wit d tins of d physical. $ @ all cost we go for it nt minding whose ox is gods. as 4 mercy, she jst being determined 2 carry on. Gud wishes 4 dem 2mao!!!
Re: As Our Mercy Johnson Weds Prince Odi Tomorrow Amist Controversy, Watz Ur Opinion? by JORDAN202: 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2011
@AmeboAjela,

Instead make u dey rejoice wit the girl, u dey here dey give nonsense theories.

People like u wey dey blame mercy 4 the man running from the other woman no get sense and dey wicked.

any woman wey man decide to abandon need to tell the truth to herself and other people.

No one know wetin the poor man go don suffer to the point wey him decide to go follow another baby.

Mercy Johnson no force the man to come follow, so if people like u wan die, abeg make u go die ASAP

MAKE GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS THE SWEET GIRL N HER FINE BOBO (HUSBAND)
Re: As Our Mercy Johnson Weds Prince Odi Tomorrow Amist Controversy, Watz Ur Opinion? by Osama10(m): 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2011
So they are tying the nut and bolt tomorrow.
Re: As Our Mercy Johnson Weds Prince Odi Tomorrow Amist Controversy, Watz Ur Opinion? by blank(f): 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2011
She should wait until the guy officially divorces Lovely in Italy not just dissolve the traditional wedding. Only then can she marry him. i.e wait 3 yrs.
Re: As Our Mercy Johnson Weds Prince Odi Tomorrow Amist Controversy, Watz Ur Opinion? by strangest(m): 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2011
I dont know but was a marriage certificate from the previous marriage presented to Christ Embassy?? If a marriage certificate from the previous marriage was presented to Christ Embassy as proof and at the end of the day they proceed with the marriage, then I smell doom, It will make Christ Embassy look like a church where you can buy your way with money and Christ Embassy may end up losing some of their clients,
Re: As Our Mercy Johnson Weds Prince Odi Tomorrow Amist Controversy, Watz Ur Opinion? by digits: 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2011
mercy is one of my favorite actress no doubt, i love her so much but there is something  i want everybody to know: we all be TOKUNBO".  where do u want to get new chassis? but one thin that i know is that it will not last unless she quit acting. or alternatively, she can prove me wrong. give them a year.
Re: As Our Mercy Johnson Weds Prince Odi Tomorrow Amist Controversy, Watz Ur Opinion? by duno: 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2011
strangest:

I dont know but was a marriage certificate from the previous marriage presented to Christ Embassy?? If a marriage certificate from the previous marriage was presented to Christ Embassy as proof and at the end of the day they proceed with the marriage, then I smell doom, It will make Christ Embassy look like a church where you can buy your way with money and Christ Embassy may end up losing some of their clients,

Clients ke? for church?

My opinion - she can marry whoever she wants. As you lay your bed, so you will lie on it.
Re: As Our Mercy Johnson Weds Prince Odi Tomorrow Amist Controversy, Watz Ur Opinion? by strangest(m): 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2011
duno:

Clients ke? for church?

My opinion - she can marry whoever she wants. As you lay your bed, so you will lie on it.

Oh sorry, I mean Customers
Re: As Our Mercy Johnson Weds Prince Odi Tomorrow Amist Controversy, Watz Ur Opinion? by gestapo(f): 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2011
strangest:

Forget marriage certificate for now.

The dude's first story was that he only had one child with the lady and they divorced. The ex-wife refuted this with proof.

Then he came to retell his story that they had two children.

Now Mercy's Mum's story is that they only have one child and that the father of the second child is dead.

WHO IS TELLING THE TRUTH, WHO IS LYING? OBVIOUSLY THIS "CHURCH" IF IT CAN BE CALLED THAT, KNOWS MORE THAN THEY ARE LETTING ON, YET WOLVES IN SHEEPS CLOTHING PASTORS ARE STILL GOING AHEAD WITH THEIR PLAN TO OFFICIATE THE WEDDING. BY THEIR FRUITS. . . SAYS THE HOLY BIBLE.
Re: As Our Mercy Johnson Weds Prince Odi Tomorrow Amist Controversy, Watz Ur Opinion? by coogar: 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2011
gestapo:

Forget marriage certificate for now.

The dude's first story was that he only had one child with the lady and they divorced. The ex-wife refuted this with proof.

Then he came to retell his story that they had two children.

Now Mercy's Mum's story is that they only have one child and that the father of the second child is dead.

WHO IS TELLING THE TRUTH, WHO IS LYING? OBVIOUSLY THIS "CHURCH" IF IT CAN BE CALLED THAT, KNOWS MORE THAN THEY ARE LETTING ON, YET WOLVES IN SHEEPS CLOTHING PASTORS ARE STILL GOING AHEAD WITH THEIR PLAN TO OFFICIATE THE WEDDING.

nigerians should let her marry who she pleases.
this issue has been over-flogged. . . . .the only thing i have to say is mercy johnson is a disgrace to her home-town and if her mum is egging her on to go ahead, she's also a disgrace to womanhood.

it's her cross, let her carry it.
Re: As Our Mercy Johnson Weds Prince Odi Tomorrow Amist Controversy, Watz Ur Opinion? by duno: 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2011
strangest:

Same thing grin grin grin
Re: As Our Mercy Johnson Weds Prince Odi Tomorrow Amist Controversy, Watz Ur Opinion? by Iranoladun(f): 3:03pm On Aug 26, 2011
Tomorrow will soon be here.

"Bi ikun lo ni oko ni bi takute ni ipade di" marriage embassy sorry Christ Embassy grin grin

By this time tomorrow we'll know if the marriage was officiated or not against all odds
Re: As Our Mercy Johnson Weds Prince Odi Tomorrow Amist Controversy, Watz Ur Opinion? by Salzburg: 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2011
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: As Our Mercy Johnson Weds Prince Odi Tomorrow Amist Controversy, Watz Ur Opinion? by thorpido(m): 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2011
All of una wey dey condemn church,have they joined them at all?Una for wait first b4 u begin criticize na!
Re: As Our Mercy Johnson Weds Prince Odi Tomorrow Amist Controversy, Watz Ur Opinion? by gestapo(f): 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2011
coogar:

nigerians should let her marry who she pleases.
this issue has been over-flogged. . . . .the only thing i have to say is mercy johnson is a disgrace to her home-town and if her mum is egging her on to go ahead, she's also a disgrace to womanhood.

it's her cross, let her carry it.

This is my first comment on the over 100 odd topics about this saga. I come ya side complain say the cross dey too heavy for me to carry, abi i come borrow panadol from you to relieve me of my backache angry Vamoose from my side before i open my eyes, she is a celebrity and "our Mercy" as depicted in the topic, so can be discussed and debated and dissected and dismembered to our hearts content cheesy
Re: As Our Mercy Johnson Weds Prince Odi Tomorrow Amist Controversy, Watz Ur Opinion? by rubi(f): 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2011
All I can say is it is very hard to be in love and be wise especially women She is one of my favorite actress in Nollywood but this behavior of hers has taken

off points from her and reduce my respect for her. I have no atom of respect for any woman who do not show/have compassion for her fellow woman. I hope she will not go through what the previous wife went through in one way

or the other then she will sit back and recall. I wish her a blissful happy marriage as her old time sake fan.
Re: As Our Mercy Johnson Weds Prince Odi Tomorrow Amist Controversy, Watz Ur Opinion? by AmeboAjela(f): 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2011
JORDAN202:

@AmeboAjela,

Instead make u dey rejoice wit the girl, u dey here dey give nonsense theories.

People like u wey dey blame mercy 4 the man running from the other woman no get sense and dey wicked.

any woman wey man decide to abandon need to tell the truth to herself and other people.

No one know wetin the poor man go don suffer to the point wey him decide to go follow another baby.

Mercy Johnson no force the man to come follow, so if people like u wan die, abeg make u go die ASAP

MAKE GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS THE SWEET GIRL N HER FINE BOBO (HUSBAND)

It's either you no know wetin really dey go on or you just dey pretend because if you know you go understand say Mercy is walking into a red hot fire and I am suppose to rejoice for that? Me and you na who like Mercy pass? All of you wey dey say this just dey wait for her down fall because you know this marriage wont last. The man leave woman wey use money caryy go Italy after he promise her marriage. The man leave his wife, mother of his kids who laboured with him to make the money Mercy is now enjoying. Tell me why he no go leave Mercy later for another woman? Please just give me one good read why he no go leave am? And you want me to rejoice. Finally before we ask for God's blessings we must firts acknowledge our Sins otherwise we dey use God's name in Vain What I said is not theories but hard truths from somebody that knows the guy and lived with him in Italy/ See post Below and tell me its not true but just theories

ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS OF THE POST
Amebor-Anjelar you are too much. Everything you said is the basic truth, by the way how did you know all this gist or do you have someone here giving you the gist? I reside in Reggio Emilia since 2001 and still reside here. This Odi you are talking about, I was the first person that took him to work (shoro) when he came to Italy in 2003. Actually he was brought to Italy by a girl that he promised to marry but at the end he dumped the girl. The girl that he later married is called (Adeze same person called LOVELY) her native name. Both of them started their relationship in 2004 and they decided to live together in a village called Coviolo (in Reggio Emilia) from there she became pregnant and Odi (Prince) begged her to keep the pregnancy and she accepted because they did love each other. During the pregnancy Odi (prince) went back to Nigeria without having his resident permit because he stole money from a guy he sells drugs together with. So when LOVELY gave birth he couldn't return to Italy because of papers. He tried 3 times and was deported but at the 4th time he was able to enter Italy. So once again he began his business and impregnated LOVELY again. Then Odi (Prince)
arranged with a Canadian citizen named Joan to help him take his wife (LOVELY) to Canada, that was after their wedding at a place called (MODENA) Immediately the wife (LOVELY) left, luck ran against Odi (Prince) and the Police declared him wanted for drug pushing. A friend took him to a neighboring country and from there he went to Nigeria. He is allowed to come back to Italy but he is going in for 4yrs
http://celebritiscandal..com/2011/08/friend-of-mercy-johnsons-husband-to-be.html#more
Re: As Our Mercy Johnson Weds Prince Odi Tomorrow Amist Controversy, Watz Ur Opinion? by ragdollz: 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2011
Pls where is it said that a Nigerian man can't marry [size=18pt]TWO [/size]wives?!

Or did he marry the first one in the church??

I don't think she should go ahead with the wedding, too many mixed views. The truth should be cleared once and for all before any walk down that aisle!!!
Re: As Our Mercy Johnson Weds Prince Odi Tomorrow Amist Controversy, Watz Ur Opinion? by mcnepow(m): 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2011
strangest:

Buhehehehe!
Re: As Our Mercy Johnson Weds Prince Odi Tomorrow Amist Controversy, Watz Ur Opinion? by kizito96(m): 3:31pm On Aug 26, 2011
Lets wait and see. The same stick used to beat the first will also be used to beat the second
Re: As Our Mercy Johnson Weds Prince Odi Tomorrow Amist Controversy, Watz Ur Opinion? by nsidear: 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2011
it really makes me think why people should just sit back to analyse some other person's marriage, life and future. Most of the people criticizing the girl have no relationship with her nor family, most of them are still struggling with their own family issues yet they tend to give advise, please get off log of wood from you eyes before getting a piece from Mercy Johnson's eyes.
that is her life and future so leave her alone.
after the wedding are u going to go live with them?
Re: As Our Mercy Johnson Weds Prince Odi Tomorrow Amist Controversy, Watz Ur Opinion? by tpia5: 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2011
THE SWEET GIRL N HER FINE BOBO

since you clearly lied about the fellow's looks, it follows the other claim is also untrue.
Re: As Our Mercy Johnson Weds Prince Odi Tomorrow Amist Controversy, Watz Ur Opinion? by vitality22(m): 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2011
Mercy Johnson, my candid advice to you is to get ready to receive exactly what this Prince Odi did to LOVELY. Just be very ready because it will happen sooner than later.
Re: As Our Mercy Johnson Weds Prince Odi Tomorrow Amist Controversy, Watz Ur Opinion? by otokx(m): 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2011
All comments should be reserved till after wedding then we shall have more facts to make an informed opinion.
Re: As Our Mercy Johnson Weds Prince Odi Tomorrow Amist Controversy, Watz Ur Opinion? by tpia5: 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2011
we are all waiting for the wedding!
Re: As Our Mercy Johnson Weds Prince Odi Tomorrow Amist Controversy, Watz Ur Opinion? by joyceereal(f): 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2011
It's really a tough one for her now but she's determined to go into it tomorrow, i wish her all d best because any advice to her now is already too late.
Re: As Our Mercy Johnson Weds Prince Odi Tomorrow Amist Controversy, Watz Ur Opinion? by coogar: 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2011
gestapo:

This is my first comment on the over 100 odd topics about this saga. I come ya side complain say the cross dey too heavy for me to carry, abi i come borrow panadol from you to relieve me of my backache angry Vamoose from my side before i open my eyes, she is a celebrity and "our Mercy" as depicted in the topic, so can be discussed and debated and dissected and dismembered to our hearts content cheesy

it appears you reach org[b]a[/b]sms with mercy's topics. . . .leave her alone.
i won't even give you panadol to relieve your back-ache if you attempted. . . . .so clear that idea in your fat head.
Re: As Our Mercy Johnson Weds Prince Odi Tomorrow Amist Controversy, Watz Ur Opinion? by Gbenge77(m): 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2011
Why the obsession with Mercy Johnsons wedding in this zone?
Re: As Our Mercy Johnson Weds Prince Odi Tomorrow Amist Controversy, Watz Ur Opinion? by Gbenge77(m): 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2011
Why the obsession with Mercy Johnsons wedding in this zone?
Re: As Our Mercy Johnson Weds Prince Odi Tomorrow Amist Controversy, Watz Ur Opinion? by MissyB3(f): 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2011
nsidear:

[b]it really makes me think why people should just sit back to analyse some other person's marriage, life and future. Most of the people criticizing the girl have no relationship with her nor family, most of them are still struggling with their own family issues yet they tend to give advise, please get off log of wood from you eyes before getting a piece from Mercy Johnson's eyes.[/b]that is her life and future so leave her alone.
after the wedding are u going to go live with them?
Utter bosh!
This is the celebrity section . . . Celebrities are discussed. . . . Mercy is a celebrity . . .We are discussing Mercy.
What crime has been/is being committed?  undecided  undecided
There are more than 4756583656545637337474 threads on NL, if you do not fancy the gathering of aprokas.
Find ya square root kia-kia.  cheesy

Update coming soon, Jare. Tee hee hee!!! cheesy  cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout Cute Pictures Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Son&girlfriend / Pictures Of Davido's Sisters / What My Big Ass & Curves Didn't Do For Me -destiny Etiko | E-nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.