Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,849 members, 7,956,180 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:05 AM

Saraki: The Man Above The Law - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: The Man Above The Law (502 Views)

How APC Is Giving Saraki ‘the Jonathan Treatment’ – Timi Frank / Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy / Behold Saraki The Don (photo)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki: The Man Above The Law by dinana(m): 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2018
It can only happen in Nigeria;
* They accuse you of False Asset Declaration, U summoned the judge.

* EFCC Chairman asked you to explain ur roles in some corruption allegations, you declare him not fit for office.

* They impounded your Range Rover for Fake Duty Documents, U summoned the Customs Boss, declare him non fit for office.

* They challenged you failure to implement Mokwa-Jebba road contract, you castigated,blackmailed and eventually summoned the Works Minister.

* Ur colleague distanced himself from your alleged atrocities, you suspended him.

* Another colleague distanced himself from your anti-people resolutions, you suspended him again

* A Criminal alleged you of been their gang's godfather, you declared the IGP enemy of democracy.

* Now, the President said he can't interfere in Police investigations, you are threatening him with Impeachment...Hmmmmm

It can only happen in Nigeria

That's the consequence of I belong to everybody, And I belong to Nobody!!!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: The Man Above The Law by buhariguy(m): 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2018
Pig saraki is an hero to the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra.
Evans is learning from him.

The terrorist supreme leader nnamdi KANU cannot steal like this.

That is why saraki is 100% more heroic than terrorist nnamdi KANU

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: The Man Above The Law by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
Buhari robots assemble yourselves here monthly alawee have been paid.
Re: Saraki: The Man Above The Law by GavelSlam: 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
If anyone had told me Nigerians would so openly support such brazen corruption for a man who made their parents insolvent and penniless, for a man who has rendered his kinsmen beggarly, who has without doubt been proven to sponsor hoodlums, killers and robbers, I would have told such a person he was insane.

I guess we learn everyday.

Many Nigerians love corruption and deserve every evil and hardship that might befall them.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: The Man Above The Law by xtenxive(m): 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
dinana:
It can only happen in Nigeria;
* They accuse you of False Asset Declaration, U summoned the judge.

* EFCC Chairman asked you to explain ur roles in some corruption allegations, you declare him not fit for office.

* They impounded your Range Rover for Fake Duty Documents, U summoned the Customs Boss, declare him non fit for office.

* They challenged you failure to implement Mokwa-Jebba road contract, you castigated,blackmailed and eventually summoned the Works Minister.

* Ur colleague distanced himself from your alleged atrocities, you suspended him.

* Another colleague distanced himself from your anti-people resolutions, you suspended him again

* A Criminal alleged you of been their gang's godfather, you declared the IGP enemy of democracy.

* Now, the President said he can't interfere in Police investigations, you are threatening him with Impeachment...Hmmmmm

It can only happen in Nigeria

That's the consequence of I belong to everybody, And I belong to Nobody!!!.

To add more:
Dino was declared wanted by the Police for criminal activities but refused to honor the invitation, he was seen with Saraki at a burial and as the Police was about rounding up Dino, Dino was whisked away in Saraki's official car in Saraki's presence.
Saraki is one of the enemies of democracy/Nigeria and the best option is to impeach him

1 Like

Re: Saraki: The Man Above The Law by Almaiga: 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
Op watch your back, Nigeria's 5% (IPOB's) are coming for your head. grin grin

Re: Saraki: The Man Above The Law by rafindo(m): 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2018
in as much I understand that this government is unsafe for humanity existence, I must also admonishe us the way we treat this corruption and impunity issues. in saner Cline sakari should have been jailed since but because we married corruption, had sex with corruption and gave birth to corruption .we have lost the moral concept of ethics rather than defend himself with facts ,he results to political antics to hand twist the law.

The day Nigeria will be great will be the day that the sultan of sokoto will be arrested and jailed for his hate utterance,oyedepo and adeboye for their tax evasions and hate speeches,where the former president can be jailed for corruption and finally when we have a president that value human life's more than cows and animal.

from the zoo republic to a jungle justice society the animal farm is a reality

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Attacks Buhari Over Saraki, Dogara’s Ordeal / Remembering Ras Kimono – Listen To Rumbar Stylee And Under Pressure / We're Not Buhari's Rubber-stamp - House Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.