Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Behold Saraki The Don (photo)! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Behold Saraki The Don (photo)! (2733 Views)

How APC Is Giving Saraki ‘the Jonathan Treatment’ – Timi Frank / Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy / Saraki! The Worst Ever Senate President In The History Of Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behold Saraki The Don (photo)! by tomakint: 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ladies and Gentlemen in.the house and all the concerned mods especially my brother in Christ, Mynd44, I hereby present to us, Don Olubukola Ronaldo Saraki the Waziri of National Assembly!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Behold Saraki The Don (photo)! by Nackzy: 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2018
Buhari is an unrepentant fool, lacks ideas about everything
He can't manage Nigeria
He can't manage his home
He can't manage crisis within his party
This shows that hes indeed a fool

8 Likes

Re: Behold Saraki The Don (photo)! by bedspread: 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2018
Hahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Behold Saraki The Don (photo)! by alezzy13: 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
The biggest iddiots are those taking sides with either party - SP or FG. Both have failed us

3 Likes

Re: Behold Saraki The Don (photo)! by ChristianNorth: 2:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
His Excellency, Bukola Saraki, President of the Senate, Federal Republic of Nigeria, Wazirin Ilorin, Leader, National Resistant Movement, Bringer of Peace and Slayer of the Zombies.

8 Likes

Re: Behold Saraki The Don (photo)! by uwa1(m): 2:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ok
Re: Behold Saraki The Don (photo)! by xtravanganza: 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
this is a real man.... man of his words. please create a system that works for the interest of the people.

in other news, where is the lizard of ubima

3 Likes

Re: Behold Saraki The Don (photo)! by tomakint: 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
Still The Don

1 Like

Re: Behold Saraki The Don (photo)! by Deprofessional(m): 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2018
tomakint:
Ladies and Gentlemen in.the house and all the concerned mods especially my brother in Christ, Mynd44, I hereby present to us, Don Olubukola Ronaldo Saraki the Waziri of National Assembly!

And the slayer of APC.

3 Likes

Re: Behold Saraki The Don (photo)! by Onyemize4(m): 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
alezzy13:
The biggest iddiots are those taking sides with either party - SP or FG. Both have failed us
hmm
Re: Behold Saraki The Don (photo)! by crispus09(m): 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
green snake under green grass,i just like this man innocent look but cunny heart

1 Like

Re: Behold Saraki The Don (photo)! by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
The game of chess is still on going

Buhari too is planning his next move

He is not yet a Don until he check mates that terrorist called Muhammad Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Behold Saraki The Don (photo)! by MCN57(m): 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
I think it's wrong for you to call your president a terrorist. Give respect to whom it is due!
Re: Behold Saraki The Don (photo)! by Riliwanb10: 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
grin

Re: Behold Saraki The Don (photo)! by adadike(f): 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
tomakint:
my tom tom, pls don't tell me that Mynd 44 is a Christian?
Re: Behold Saraki The Don (photo)! by tomakint: 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
adadike:
my tom tom, pls don't tell me that Mynd 44 is a Christian?

Just a dig dear......Mynd44 is a certified APC loyalist

(1) (Reply)

Killing Fulani Herdsmen Will Have Consequences ~ Gov Tambuwal / Politicians Continue To Pay Homage To Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (photos) / President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman, Oshiomhole In Aso Rock (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.