Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,503 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians (51327 Views)

Peter Obi Defeats Gov Ishaku In His Polling Unit in Taraba / 2023: Danjuma And Christian Elders Endorse Peter Obi / Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians by holajeedayy: 11:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
niceprof:
When the likes of Danjuma and Gowon were helping the Muslim North to kill Christians in the name of Biafra war,did he run to the US to complain?They should relax and get served what they sowed.
Key point
Re: Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians by jrusky(m): 11:46pm On Jun 06, 2018
Biglittlelois:
How people believed this lanky bubu can give Nigeria the change it needs is simply one of the SEVEN WONDERS OF THE WORLD.

Honestly it's 7 wonders indeed. I still marvelled at some people reasoning still believing in Buhari it's so strange and weird as if they are chained down with some diabolic power somehow.

2 Likes

Re: Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 06, 2018
megamank:
Danjuma again abi.....

Though this current government under PMB has failed woefully in all areas but personality like danjuma should keep quite. These are the same people that have been ripping this country apart financially since military era....if they had done things rightly during their time we wouldn't have been where we are now....
Danjuma has oil well licences, he was given victims support funds under GEJ government and this funds is unaccounted for over the years.... So individuals in his class has no moral ground to speak about issues in Nigeria because their level of fruad has killed more Nigerians indirectly more than the current herdsmen....

The dude even planned, organized, and orchestrated the massacre of Igbo army officers during the 1966 counter coup with murtala Mohammed and other junior officers that I cant remember their names now

1 Like

Re: Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians by Brush1: 12:05am On Jun 07, 2018
Call07034780891:
#TRUMP must step in right now and give Bubu the #ASSAD treatment. Bubu and his brothers are Jihadists that are killing Christians all over Nigeria. It is time for America to remove Bubu from Aso Rock.

Just take a moment to listen to your self. So, we require Trump's help to fix our problem?.
Re: Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians by GGirll: 12:51am On Jun 07, 2018
hisgrace090:
It seems the us is in support of what the headers are doing in Nigeria the way they're keeping quiet.
You are very right my brother that sickness he claimed he was is kind of a mind control stuff they are remoting d dullard n believe me d west is interested in most world crisis so that they can effect depopulation programme lynched to welcome the NWO if you know you know cos it's quite obvious as they have predicted nigerians breakage since 2015 but gentle gej didn't want his name with blood so they frustrated him out n brought a brain resettled tyrant to do d needful
Re: Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians by poseidon12: 12:54am On Jun 07, 2018
megamank:
Danjuma again abi.....

Though this current government under PMB has failed woefully in all areas but personality like danjuma should keep quite. These are the same people that have been ripping this country apart financially since military era....if they had done things rightly during their time we wouldn't have been where we are now....
Danjuma has oil well licences, he was given victims support funds under GEJ government and this funds is unaccounted for over the years.... So individuals in his class has no moral ground to speak about issues in Nigeria because their level of fruad has killed more Nigerians indirectly more than the current herdsmen....

This is the time to unite and ensure that we vote out Buhari, not the time to trade blames.

1 Like

Re: Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians by poseidon12: 12:55am On Jun 07, 2018
BOOMnaija:
Hit like if u think this is an opportunistic political antic planned to be used by danjuma to dislodge the present administration and install someone to whom he will be a godfather to.(I'm not supporting buhari tho).

Not true. Buhari will destroy Nigeria.
Re: Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians by poseidon12: 12:56am On Jun 07, 2018
continentalceo:
God bless T.Y Danjuma and God bless Governor Darius. This are true leaders, not that Otom of Benue.

I concur. Ortom is a disgrace.
Re: Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians by poseidon12: 1:00am On Jun 07, 2018
niceprof:
When the likes of Danjuma and Gowon were helping the Muslim North to kill Christians in the name of Biafra war,did he run to the US to complain?They should relax and get served what they sowed.

We should unite to prevent Buhari from coming back in 2019 or else we (including you) will all get served when Buhari expands the ethnic cleansing agenda nationwide.
Re: Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians by poseidon12: 1:05am On Jun 07, 2018
Berrilite:
This is getting out of hand. I hope taraba state governor is ready for the repercussion of this US visit.

Anyway, for natural method for management of diabetes, check my profile. You will be glad you did.

What repercussion? We can't all be cowards.
Re: Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians by SirBunky85(m): 1:06am On Jun 07, 2018
Kupaskeybaba:
I won't b surprise if my danjuma is link with corruption case in coming weeks mk una jst dy watch o
and for ur deluded mind,danjuma is clean abi?iranu
Re: Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians by truthstands12: 1:39am On Jun 07, 2018
President Trump needs to step in now to save Nigeria democracy from this terrible government. Its very glaring that this government supports the killing of Christians going on in this country. Thousands of people have been slaughtered by herdsmen yet no single arrest talk less of prosecution. This APC government must not continue beyond 2019 otherwise it could be hell for Nigeria. We need genuine leaders who love all tribes of this country. Just look at security agencies of this country, 90% headed by Fulani. What a country.
Re: Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians by CHIGIM: 3:45am On Jun 07, 2018
another white slave spotted
Call07034780891:
#TRUMP must step in right now and give Bubu the #ASSAD treatment. Bubu and his brothers are Jihadists that are killing Christians all over Nigeria. It is time for America to remove Bubu from Aso Rock.
Re: Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians by godliman: 5:16am On Jun 07, 2018
Kupaskeybaba:
I won't b surprise if my danjuma is link with corruption case in coming weeks mk una jst dy watch o
Or bank robbery
Re: Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:21am On Jun 07, 2018
Bloody lying hypocrite bastards; since when did the herdsmen issue become religious?
Are the herdsmen killing only Christians or only a particular tribe or regional residents?
This is akin to the former lie that Boko Haram were only killing Igbos/Christians.

They two ppl are unfortunately exporting a malicious propaganda against Nigeria and its ppl which they wish to divide along ethnic and religious lines for their own selfish short sighted interests.

T. Y Danjuma's obvious problem with Buhari is because the president refused to renew oil bloc licenses - he does not care about the ppl but his cash cow- oil bloc; otherwise if he did he wouldn't have been complicit with the wiping out of whole communities of Odi and Zaki Biam as the then minister of defence under OBJ.

As for the Taraba State Governor, just click on Youtube and watch a 7 part documentary titled 'Mambila Genocide' in which his government was indicted for killing 728 Fulanis in cold blood, mainly women and children, in June 2017.

Furthermore, some of the culprits responsible for the killings were caught and detained by the police but later ordered to be set free by the State Attorney General - they had subsequently remained free till date to the surprise of their surviving victims.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nnorth-east/256318-mambila-attacks-taraba-govt-ordered-police-free-suspects.html
https://dailynigerian.com/leaked-letter-taraba-govt-caught-directing-police-commissioner-to-release-members-of-militia-that-killed-800-fulani-leaked-letter-taraba-attorney-general-directs-police-commissioner-release-members-mi/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpfcJSNywZQ

1 Like

Re: Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians by hakimi1974(m): 5:39am On Jun 07, 2018
Mr gomina when you finish hiding your loots throgh proxy accounts you will be welcomed at the airport by throngs of your gullible supporters
Re: Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians by madjune(m): 5:41am On Jun 07, 2018
Same Danjuma that killed biafrans in the 60s is now crying blue murder.

Karma is just catching up with him.
Re: Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians by EagleNest(m): 6:08am On Jun 07, 2018
megamank:
Danjuma again abi.....

Yes I agree he's not a saint. But keeping quite is even worse, considering the menace of Fulani herdsmen.
I wouldn't worry about the messenger for now until the message get through to the right ears otherwise one day we'll wake up in the bottom of the ocean after Nigeria boat has sank.

1 Like

Re: Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians by fucktoto: 6:59am On Jun 07, 2018
foooolani herdsmen and boko haram are the same people, don't let the names confuse you.

they're hired mooooooslim mercenaries fighting to actualize their age long dream of making the whole nigeria an islamic state. presidiot boooohari is aware of this, that's why he's soft on them.

cc friendng my new terrorist friend (asalamyalekum). you don find trouble.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7223325_images127_jpeg84b38aa289c172e10920c3c1492f215b
Re: Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians by fucktoto: 7:17am On Jun 07, 2018
Lightening:

Yoruba Muslim supporting his slave master as usual.

he's a foooolani, not yoruba. don't let the name deceive you. many of them hide under yoruba monikers to do their zombie work. how many yorubas still support boooohari today?
Re: Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:48am On Jun 07, 2018
salam1:
u think white people think the way u do?, daz y deybare growing but we still hear wallowing in this bigotry. U lyk it or not Muslims casualties are more than the Christian casualties but u people are programs to believe whatever ur clerics tell u daz y son of u cherish ur clerics more than ur parents not knowing that parents prayer are more superior than any other person

Lol, see this hopeless bastard, please where are the Muslim casualty that are more than Christian casualty?
Lol, I don't know why you people are so inhuman to the extent of thinking without humanity, if i may ask, are those people killing not Muslim?

Had it been it was a Christian or Christian group that is doing what your jihadist herdman are doing right now am so sure hell would have been cut lose.

What a shame
Re: Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians by fucktoto: 7:48am On Jun 07, 2018
cronsberg:
I wish i will one day be in the position to walk up to t.y danjuma and proclaim; Theophulus yakubu danjuma, by the authority granted me by his excellency the president, and with a goodly amount of personal satisfaction, i hereby place you under the custody of the court and declare you to be my prisoner. For crimes to include but not limited to murder, piracy, treason, genocide including the theft of severall productive oil blocks. He will say "you dare face the uniform of a general?". I will then say "this far off into your retirement? Aiy". I will then bundle and handcuff the crook off to kirikiri. One less crook holding the progress of nigeria is gone. Remaining obj, ibb, atiku, tinubu, amaechi, gej, and co. I will leave fayose and wike though if they swear not to engage in do or die politics because we need a lively and vibrant opposition like them in a democracy. Say amen

what of boooohari the chief terrorist?
Re: Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians by isnovic(m): 8:06am On Jun 07, 2018
Kupaskeybaba:

Epic touché
Re: Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians by Psoul(m): 8:11am On Jun 07, 2018
megamank:
Danjuma again abi.....

Bros, u have a good moral ground to speak for the country. Please can we hear ur voice.
Re: Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians by isnovic(m): 8:16am On Jun 07, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
Bloody lying hypocrite bastards; since when did the herdsmen issue become religious?
Are the herdsmen killing only Christians or only a particular tribe or regional residents?
This is akin to the former lie that Boko Haram were only killing Igbos/Christians.

They two ppl are unfortunately exporting a malicious propaganda against Nigeria and its ppl which they wish to divide along ethnic and religious lines for their own selfish short sighted interests.

T. Y Danjuma's obvious problem with Buhari is because the president refused to renew oil bloc licenses - he does not care about the ppl but his cash cow- oil bloc; otherwise if he did he wouldn't have been complicit with the wiping out of whole communities of Odi and Zaki Biam as the then minister of defence under OBJ.

As for the Taraba State Governor, just click on Youtube and watch a 7 part documentary titled 'Mambila Genocide' in which his government was indicted for killing 728 Fulanis in cold blood, mainly women and children, in June 2017.

Furthermore, some of the culprits responsible for the killings were caught and detained by the police but later ordered to be set free by the State Attorney General - they had subsequently remained free till date to the surprise of their surviving victims.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nnorth-east/256318-mambila-attacks-taraba-govt-ordered-police-free-suspects.html
https://dailynigerian.com/leaked-letter-taraba-govt-caught-directing-police-commissioner-to-release-members-of-militia-that-killed-800-fulani-leaked-letter-taraba-attorney-general-directs-police-commissioner-release-members-mi/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpfcJSNywZQ

This rebuttal is akin to most I have seen, attack the credibility of the persons involved to invalidate their outburst or criticism.

If this fails, rope them in on some far fetched corruption case.

T.Y Danjuma should watch his back as corruption case is just at the corner.

To say, the Fulanis Herdsmen are targeting Muslims is to tell a lie.

Thou some Muslims are killed, they were all collateral damage. Victims of the war.

Thou all death are sacred, their targets are non-Muslims simple.

the motive is clear.

STOP THE KILLING OF ANY LIFE-Christians especially and Muslims alike.

Track down all this Fulani Herdsmen, prosecute them plus their sponsors and outlaw all open grazing anywhere in Nigeria.

Build the Borders in the Far North and maintain our National Security from Marauders and Blood-letting race like the Fulanis Herdsmen.
Re: Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians by proprince(m): 8:39am On Jun 07, 2018
The US Government should please help us before the

Niherian Government use herdsmen to kill all christians.
Re: Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians by dyn1800: 8:43am On Jun 07, 2018
lol! you want #ASSAD treatment.... Mind you Bubu will have less to wOrry about... we the masses will bare the brunt... pray not for Syrian war in Nigeria just because you're hating on someone biko!

Call07034780891:
Re: Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:15am On Jun 07, 2018
isnovic:

This rebuttal is akin to most I have seen, attack the credibility of the persons involved to invalidate their outburst or criticism.

If this fails, rope them in on some far fetched corruption case.

T.Y Danjuma should watch his back as corruption case is just at the corner.

To say, the Fulanis Herdsmen are targeting Muslims is to tell a lie.

Thou some Muslims are killed, they were all collateral damage. Victims of the war.

Thou all death are sacred, their targets are non-Muslims simple.

the motive is clear.

STOP THE KILLING OF ANY LIFE-Christians especially and Muslims alike.

Track down all this Fulani Herdsmen, prosecute them plus their sponsors and outlaw all open grazing anywhere in Nigeria.

Build the Borders in the Far North and maintain our National Security from Marauders and Blood-letting race like the Fulanis Herdsmen.

The like s of Danjuma do not have any credibility to destroy; he is a beneficiary of grand corruption desperately trying to protect his ill gotten cut of the national cake, in this case using the divisive sentiments of religion and ethnicity.
Responsible leaders do not empty unguarded outbursts without facts to back up their statements.

If Danjuma had any facts that the military was in collusion with the herdsmen he should have made them available (Nigerians are in fact still waiting) rather than keeping mute to provide same when the military conducted its investigations into those allegations - ordinarily Danjuma should have been taken to court to prove himself, given the security implications of such weighty allegations; but was instead let off lightly.

Any truthful person watching the unfolding 'herdsmen/farmers' crisis would know that the crux of the problem is not about religion because the hundreds being killed in Zamfara, Katsina, Adamawa and Birnin Gwari axis of Kaduna State are not Christians but Muslims; neither is the problem based on ethnicity for the same reasons but an economic one, based on a dwindle resource; land for grazing and land for farming, which unfortunately is being politicise by a vengeful political leadership class who have lost out and therefore feel the need to discredit the current dispensation by any means - even at the expense of our nation unity through the exploitation of the above mentioned fault lines.

Danjuma and the Taraba governor are therefore doing themselves and Nigeria a great disservice by going to America to sell this false narrative.

If you had watched the documentary you may perhaps begin to understand the reason behind the Danjuma and Governor Darius's outbursts against the military; it was because the Army intervention had frustrated their agenda to ethnically cleanse the Fulani out of Taraba State - Brigadier General Benjamin Ahanotu, Ag. GOC 3 Division Jos, who was sent to assess/intervene by the then Ag. President Osibanjo (even though a Christian) couldn't hold back his disgust at the manner in which the local leaders connived with the killers - which he described as a genocide brutally even worse than Boko Haram because the killer militia did not spare the Fulani women and children.
Re: Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:03am On Jun 07, 2018
dyn1800:
lol! you want #ASSAD treatment.... Mind you Bubu will have less to wOrry about... we the masses will bare the brunt... pray not for Syrian war in Nigeria just because you're hating on someone biko!

Check our signature in blue just here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians by FriendNG: 11:38am On Jun 07, 2018
fucktoto:
foooolani herdsmen and boko haram are the same people, don't let the names confuse you.

they're hired mooooooslim mercenaries fighting to actualize their age long dream of making the whole nigeria an islamic state. presidiot boooohari is aware of this, that's why he's soft on them.

my new terrorist friend (asalamyalekum). you don find trouble.

Whatever boko haram are, are Jonathan siblings as he said himself. Buhari is the 1 dealing with boko haram not kafiri the drunken master of bayelsa that allow dasuki to share the money of arms for his election.

Wa'alaika isis kafiri pig.
Re: Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians by holyfather(m): 11:50am On Jun 07, 2018
elgramz:
Oga Danjuma, Good morning o
Azin ehn... Chi efo.

1 Like

Re: Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians by Kenneth10110(m): 12:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
BOOMnaija:
Hit like if u think this is an opportunistic political antic planned to be used by danjuma to dislodge the present administration and install someone to whom he will be a godfather to.(I'm not supporting buhari tho).

Stop taking us back we are talking of present tense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja / Nigeria Used As An Example On Cyber Security At UK University (Photos) / Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.