Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Shark Bites Off Teenager’s Genitals, Leg - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shark Bites Off Teenager’s Genitals, Leg (378 Views)

Veronica Adeleke: Shark-Themed 2nd Birthday Party For Davido's Daughter (Pics) / Steff London Excited As Mosquitoe Bites Her For The 1st Time / Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Teenager In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shark Bites Off Teenager’s Genitals, Leg by SabiKing(m): 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
A teenager, Jose Ernestor da Silva, is in a critical condition in the hospital after having his penis and part of his leg ripped off in a shark attack in Brazil on Sunday.

According to Mirror UK, Ernestor da Silva was attacked on Sunday afternoon while bathing in waters off the Piedade beach near Recife, on Brazil’s northeast coast.

The 18-year-old was swimming with his brother and friends in deep water close to the shore despite the area being marked by signs warning of shark attacks.

According to local media, he was attacked just as lifeguards told the group to come closer to the shore.

Witnesses filmed the moment Jose was pulled from the ocean and many can be heard screaming as other beach goers attempt to stem the blood and patch up his injuries before emergency crews arrived.

Others can reportedly be heard telling Jose to ‘breathe.’

The injured teenager was rushed to hospital, where he is understood to have suffered two heart attacks and is in a critical condition.

He underwent emergency surgery after the bite, believed to be from a tiger shark, according to medics.

Ambulance medic Wagner Monteiro said Jose had one heart attack after arriving at the local Aeronautica Hospital and another as he was being transported to the Restauracao Hospital in the centre of Recife.

He said: “The shark bite amputated his femur and his penis. He lost a lot of blood and is in a critical condition.”

Jose’s mother Elisangela dos Anjos, 42, told Brazil’s JC Online website that he had gone to the beach without her knowledge.

She found out about the attack from his brother Ezequiel, who was with him, who called her from the beach.

Speaking from the hospital, she said: “He would go in secret, because he knew that I thought it was dangerous. I wasn’t worried because I thought he was somewhere around the house.

“When I heard about it, I went crazy, all the neighbours heard me screaming.”

Rodrigo Matias, from Recife’s fire department said as the group was drifting further out, lifeguards called for them to return to shallower waters.

more here:
https://www.tipsissuesonline.com/2018/06/shark-bites-off-teenagers-genitals-leg.html
Re: Shark Bites Off Teenager’s Genitals, Leg by overdrive(m): 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
Wicked shark.e for kuku swallow the guy. What's life without a joystick.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Elder Brother, Chairman HKN Undergoes Major Surgery In America / Tonto Dikeh Is A Lesbian -nigerians Conclude / Nollywood Actress, Chike Ike Gives Hints At Being In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.