Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Need Info On Scjp Certification Exam - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need Info On Scjp Certification Exam (1012 Views)

I Need Help On A+ Certification Exam / Money Transfer Program. Please I Need Info. / I Need Info On Niit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Info On Scjp Certification Exam by sunnyben: 1:30pm On May 31, 2010
Does anyone has info on how SCJP exam can be done in Nigeria? Can i just go to Prometric online and register or i have to go through a centre to make payment and book a date for the exam.

Awaiting responses.
Re: Need Info On Scjp Certification Exam by X2X(m): 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2010
sunnyben:

Does anyone has info on how SCJP exam can be done in Nigeria? Can i just go to Prometric online and register or i have to go through a centre to make payment and book a date for the exam.

Awaiting responses.

I did my Java certification  exams (SCJP, SCJD and SCWCD) at Bi-Trax Axxent, Lekki. It is a Prometric/Vue center. This was a long time ago (in 2003/2004) so I don't know for sure how the system works nowadays but back then, I had to ring Bi-trax requesting that I wanted to sit the Sun Java Cert exams and they gave me dates I could chose from, we fixed a date, I travelled to lagos (I was living outside lagos), paid cash, registered and wrote exam same day - I think you will need some form of ID.

I suggest you search for Prometric centers in Nigeria (Bi-Trax is/was just one, there are others) and give one or two of them a call to find out more details. I just google Bi-Trax and came up with this website http://www.bi-traxaxxent.com. Their address and phone number are at the bottom of the home page.

Good luck with your exams.

(1) (Reply)

Which Programme Would You Advice I Go For? / Help On Php Programming For Project / [Help Request] Any Batch Programming Guru Here Please? I Want To Learn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.