Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,082 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Which Programme Would You Advice I Go For? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Which Programme Would You Advice I Go For? (1009 Views)

Would I Go To Hell For Being A Python Programmer??? / Would You Advice A Programmer (beginner) To Start With Fortran / Should I Go 4 Oracle or software engineering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Programme Would You Advice I Go For? by RIchibabe(f): 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2012
Hello grate people in the house, i am waiting for admission into uni, but while waiting for admission i will like to develop some skills, i don't know which program to do , a friend advice i should go for Web design but i still need more advice pls...ThanK YoU and God Bless you all...
Re: Which Programme Would You Advice I Go For? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2012
Web design is cool or would you prefer learning hacking first? lol If you are going for web design, then you will definitely need to get the knowledge of some programming languages like PHP and/or Python but you need to start from little mark up language HTML before CSS.

I will advice you to learn programming side by side with HACKING. Programming will help you in PHISING where you will need to create some fake log in pages to do some cool hacking. Learn hacking as well to get double skills. Hacking helps programming, programming helps hacking smiley
Re: Which Programme Would You Advice I Go For? by RIchibabe(f): 11:30am On Jul 22, 2012
Blugreen: Web design is cool or would you prefer learning hacking first? lol If you are going for web design, then you will definitely need to get the knowledge of some programming languages like PHP and/or Python but you need to start from little mark up language HTML before CSS.

I will advice you to learn programming side by side with HACKING. Programming will help you in PHISING where you will need to create some fake log in pages to do some cool hacking. Learn hacking as well to get double skills. Hacking helps programming, programming helps hacking smiley
Hacking? Don't u think hacking is bad?
Re: Which Programme Would You Advice I Go For? by Amee1(m): 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2012
As a beginner, it is advice 2 start with BASIC, then vb 6.0 then pascal programming. This will help u 2 understand d syntax of many language. Hacking is not recomended.
Re: Which Programme Would You Advice I Go For? by OgidiOlu3(m): 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2012
RIchibabe: Hacking? Don't u think hacking is bad?

There is 'ethical hacking' but forget the hacking bullsh.it. Learn programming or web designing. I think u'll love web designing, it entails creativity and it's quite easy. U can learn programming too, but it might b boring to u.
Re: Which Programme Would You Advice I Go For? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2012
RIchibabe: Hacking? Don't u think hacking is bad?
Hacking bad? So when someone hacks you, you really feel good about it? Hacking isn't bad to me. Learning hacking will let you know how hacking is done and you will know how to prevent from being hacked. No one would intimidate you. Honestly, if anyone is learning programming/webdesign without learning hacking as well, that person is making a big mistake and throwing away his hacking talent because hacking can easily be picked up with programming. How about being a successful site owner and little boys keep bombading your inbox threatening to hack you down if you don't pay a certain amount of cash and all you will do is plead and beg them not to go further because you ain't even sure if your website is secure or not. Some see hacking as evil. It all depends on how you handle it. You can use hacking to affect your life positively. The owner of Facebook hacked in his early stages before he could bring fb to this it present state.

I personally find it more easy to comprehend hacking contents to programming contents but the hacking knowledge is really aiding the speed at which I learn programming. No knowledge is lost my dear. Learn anything learnable. GOOD or BAD smiley

(1) (Reply)

PLEASE HELP!! Oracle Installer In Lagos / How I Developed My First iPhone App In 2 Weeks / Easy CBT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.